It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do you live and what is your Covid situation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

That's basically how I've been here in west SC. I get what I can delivered to me, if I go out I do wear a mask and social distance. It's about a 50/50 split on those wearing masks here. 400 deaths in the whole county, something like less than a tenth of a percent, none in my age bracket (20-40). So for the most part life is fairly normal, it is nice that I don't have to travel for work anymore, so I just stay in my home office during the 9-5 and then go do whatever I want.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Kansas here.. Moved here from Michigan 9/2020. It's been the same since I moved here. No panic, just common sense.

Michigan on the other hand, dear leader and all that up there..

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have been working as a mover here in Alaska for the past two years which means going in and out of different homes and businesses every day and handling all of their property that comes from down south or over seas.

I have also, on a few separate occasions during this plandemic , spent some time in jail. The last time I was in Lemon Creek Correctional where there have been several covid outbreaks and for 72 hours I was held in the first holding cell which was a slimy dungeon where everyone must go through before getting moved or released...basically a covid chamber.....

I still have not become badly ill....It may be my O+ blood...

Because I definitely should have caught the vid by now
edit on 9-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Austin, TX

I am 1 year post china virus. I breezed thru my infection. I have the antibodies. I will not be getting the vaccine.

I am not an anti vaxxer or conspiracy theorist. I am someone who trusts in my immune system.

It is true, the hospitals in Austin are full of covid patients. However, they are mostly recent immigrants from south of the border, mixed with vaccinated u.s. citizens. My gf is a nurse at BSW emergency room here, and says that 90 percent of the non immigrant covid cases in her ICU are people that were previously vaccinated. Neither of us can figure out why the media is lying about Who exactly is getting sick.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Central Arkansas here

Cases are starting to climb, Our POS Rino Gov. trying to get the ban on mask mandates (that he signed into law) repealed.

Until then, no mask mandate, some hospitals are making vac mandatory for their healthcare workers.

Economy doing well, housing market crazy, houses selling within hours of being on the market for over asking price.

Media trying to misled the public. One local Anchor put numbers on her facebook, about since Jan1 97% of covid patients have been unvac, when the vac wasn't even available to regular people until March or April.

They used the same figures for Hospitalizations, again from Jan 1st until now......

Surprised they havent said that in 2020 nearly 100% of the deaths were unvaccinated.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It's a sad state of affairs when too much freedom seems odd....

I get what you're saying though

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shredder36

Were you watching the fights?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mythos13

They are doing the same here in my area, they keep claiming is the unvax 86 % sick but I have friends that work at our main hospital a few in ICU, mostly elderly that already got the vax, but hey I am supposed to believe the news. BTW those that test positive, it seems is been positives everywhere, are send home. What that tells, soo much for the hospitals been full, I guess the vax is not working at all, but you are no sick enough to be taken in. Just the unvax as the claims.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I never post, but I guess I will here. Where I am in Texas, Covid cases are climbing rapidly. I don't really watch local news, but I work at a major hospital in the Houston area. For the past week, most of the patients I have seen are Covid positive. There are no inpatient beds available in our entire system, and in some cases, we are sending patients out of state to be admitted. I have seen no Covid positive patients that have received the vaccine, but many have expressed that they wish they had gotten it. Before anyone starts, I am entirely against vaccine passports and forced vaccinations. I am only reporting what I am seeing.
edit on 9-8-2021 by gog333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gog333
I never post, but I guess I will here. Where I am in Texas, Covid cases are climbing rapidly. I don't really watch local news, but I work at a major hospital in the Houston area. For the past week, most of the patients I have seen are Covid positive. There are no inpatient beds available in our entire system, and in some cases, we are sending patients out of state to be admitted. I have seen no Covid positive patients that have received the vaccine, but many have expressed that they wish they had gotten it. Before anyone starts, I am entirely against vaccine passports and forced vaccinations. I am only reporting what I am seeing.

Thank you, this is exactly what I'm curious about!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm cutting my passport up as I won't be able to use it ever again.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

But what I can tell you, is that 99% of those in the hospital with Covid were not vaccinated.

How do you know that? (serious question not being sassy) I had read something that vaccinated people were not being "counted", so it looked very skewed. Do you know someone in the ER or the likes that could really say only non-vaccinated were being hospitalized?

Honestly, I don't have the direct answer for you on that. That's just what our Chief Medical Officer had stated.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gog333

Sounds like the same things we are seeing here in IA.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Middle Tennessee. Most people don't care and are totally over it, and get annoyed with anyone talking about how we need to mask up or get vaccinated. I've been doing security in hospitals now, and most of the nurses and doctors are over it as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ontario Canada here.

Currently there are 141 active cases in my region and 2494 active cases in the province. 73.47% of people in my region are "fully" vaccinated, and 9.381 million people in Ontario (72.54%) are "fully" vaccinated (fully in quotes because I'm sure we'll need a booster eventually). The case fatality rate in Ontario is 1.7%.

I work in the manufacturing industry along with ~850,000 other Ontarians. We have not been locked down or shut down for a single day since the pandemic began. I still wear a mask at work when someone comes into my office or if I'm running around the shop. I think my region still has a mask mandate for indoor public spaces.

New case counts are very low despite being a Delta hotspot.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Where Do you live and what is your Covid situation

Somewhere in the middle of the United States of Dysfunction.

And my covid situation is still alive, and well considering all the hypochondriacs running around telling me I'm gonna die.

Year and a half still breathing maskless.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Rural Illinois here. It's been pretty close to normal for awhile now. The plastic guards at cashiers are down. The local bars have been full for months. I would estimate that at most 10% are altering their daily lifestyle by avoiding people and masking everywhere. Everybody here agrees there's no going back to lockdowns.

Our county and a few surrounding counties had such a low rate of vaccinations that we were the burgundy red on the national map. Almost everybody thinks they had covid and they're probably right. Many of the positive tests during the second local covid wave were from vaccinated people so people look at the vaccine as a nothingburger. Nobody under the age of 60 has died throughout the whole pandemic in our county. It feels like the rest of the world is trapped in a self-fueling, self-induced psychotic episode of some kind.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I live above the 45tb parallel and it’s summer.

Delta is blazing through my office and community far more than CV19 ever did.

I’m experiencing it as I’m vaxed and have 100% positive been exposed to a person positive with Delta. In close quarters.

Due to the Vax, me and others exposed are symptom free and one person with confirmed exposure tested negative.

I haven’t gotten a test but am vaxed and previously was exposed to the OG Covid without incident.

So while I’m fine… I get to drag this virus most of you laugh at home to my infant child with a similar viral load as though I am “sick” with Covid.

And my wife and I were in the ER with the baby for breathing issues AFTER my 100% certain exposure.

Get the vax and wear a mask. Seriously.

My infant child’s future > your sense of self-righteousness. Never mind my friend - a trauma surgeon who saves lives daily - wears a mask in public after getting the vax - why?

Because of the kids who can’t be vaccinated (or others who legitimately can’t/shouldn’t).

And that isn’t a political ploy to say that - in my case, at least.

It’s very real life.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

Kudos on being symptom free yet still able to pass the virus around.

And no, you can say your infant child's life is greater than mine, but the fact of the matter is that has no bearing on the value I place on my own life.

Why? Because as much as you complain about unvaccinated people, the truth is that you are being selfish as well. You can walk around on your high horse being symptom free while passing the Delta variant around. You are no worse or better than someone who hasn't had the covid vaccination.

Look in the mirror. I believe the self-righteousness you speak against is draped around your shoulders.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Lets get Covid off the front pages.

Everybody catch it ASAP.

If vaccinated, get an antibody test before considering a booster. You may have contracted the virus, recovered and not even known you had it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join