It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do you live and what is your Covid situation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: DBCowboy

They look at me strangely regardless.

Yep, that's the unspoken cruelty of convexness. Have you bumped into Phage yet? pardon the pun.

I went near the beach and blew into a conch shell to summon him, like the Kraken.

Still waiting.

It helps to use the words of summoning. You've got to say something along the lines of;

"But we've known the science for years now"

That usually coaxes it out and you should hear the distinctive call of the Phage;

"We?, Who's we"

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
South Africa here...
17% of my countrymen have been vaccinated, I'm up next 25-30yr old category.
I have a bit of a funny heartbeat from time to time, so not really keen on getting 'the jab'. Various other reasons as well...

Masks are mandatory if you leave the house, I kinda like it and hope it stays. If you put an IR emitter in your mask, facial recognition and cameras are useless. I see them as a win for personal privacy.

We have much bigger problems here than covid. I believe the official death toll currently stands at +-75K, although I know those numbers are false and we're probably at +-150K. We still go through tons of oxygen everyday, and those are the areas lucky enough to still have decent oxygen reserves. Also, it's currently deemed to be the '3rd peak'

Since the civil unrest, the covid fearmongering has taken a bit of a backseat. Haven't caught covid yet, whether this is due to immune supplements or just minding the whole 'stay at home' thing remains to be seen.

I know of one elderly family friend who passed due to covid, and a couple who have caught it and struggled with recovery long-term. Both my folks got vaccinated with little to no side effects, so far.

If anyone is actually interested in what's happening here I'll reply to queries.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Germany here... I had to agree to get the jab in october, was the latest I could push it off , seriously... Vax cards are everywhere, can not even go out to eat. In October, they are cutting off free covid tests and that is fine, but the pressure is so thick. I still do not understand. Anyways, I agreed to get vaxxed with my wife so we can be free again next year. I am half puking in my mouth as I write this by the way, I thought I could hold out, it does not seem possible now with the next wave , we can not go anywhere without tests or being vaxed an all we hear is that the unvaxed are the problem. I have thoughts and concerns over the whole bullsnip, but it has all been covered before. I wish all you all the best, strange times are here for real.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Someone sent me this which is well hidden on bitchute (I couldn't find it via searches and I had to find the direct link on my telegram):

www.bitchute.com...

Basically, whoever he is, says that:

- Scientists cannot and do not create life (I suppose, if not including procreation, only God can create life)
- Scientists instead create poison
- That poison is injected into living matter and the poisoned cells are what "scientists" claim are viruses!

To be honest, the deception we've been under is truly genius and, looking at the bloke's long version of the same video, he makes an excellent couple of points of how logic and reason are twisted to bamboozle and convince us of things that, when looked at logically, plain don't make sense!

To answer the OP's question: where I am, the poison is just about to go into school when they resume from the summer break, so that's basically the whole nation's teenage population that's going to be killed, injured, made infertile or... given the saline (every 30% get it, from what other research has led me to believe).

The "jab" truly is a massive experiment on humanity. But then again, considering how we're peppered by chemtrails and # like Operation: Sea Spray actually happened, nothing surprises me any more.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Anyone here living in Iceland or have family/friends that can verify the following story?

qz.com...

Iceland, the island country is currently seeing more cases of Covid-19 among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

Since the pandemic began, there have been 8,738 infections and 30 coronavirus-related deaths reported in Iceland. The country managed to control the virus relatively well and has reported only *one death* in 2021, on May 25.

**AGE? COMORBIDITIES? VAUXXINATED?*

That there are hardly any deaths accompanying the rising case count is a good sign. The data show that vaccinated people who are getting the virus are generally recovering without serious illness.

**AND HOW ARE THE UNVAUXXINATED FAIRING? ONLY ONE DEATH IN MAY, SO ONE CAN SURMISE THAT THE PURE “CONTROL STUDY” GROUP ARE NOT DYING EITHER. What kind of “serious illness” are we talking about?**

Iceland provides a case study for how an effective vaccine rollout perhaps doesn’t guarantee herd immunity but prevents hospitalizations and deaths.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was just down in Atlanta last week. It was nice to be somewhere without all the face diapers.

The thing I find funny living in a blue liberal enclave is all the hysteria. You drive south and everyone is acting all normal without masks. Yet, many of my liberal friends can't someone seem to get that people are not dying in the streets and hospitals over run no matter what the media seems to say.

Yeah...the hysterical ones are the minority here. No packed hospitals with hypochondriacs because it seems understood here that you'll get over it like any other flu or cold that comes around. Hasn't been much of a change in my life for the last year either. Kids did a bit of school from home for a month or 2 last year, restaurants were closed for a month or 2, but wasn't a big deal.

Everything is open now, no mask mandates except for some school districts and govt buildings I believe.

Not sure about Atlanta proper, as in downtown area. I don't go there that often.....it is kind of a craphole for the most part.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No issues on my end. I was recently in PDX where I saw an unvaccinated portly fellow and gave him a piece of my mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Southwestern Kentucky here. It's been real bad in our county, and surrounding counties. 1 of the counties near us had over 150 new cases just this past weekend. This was a county of probably less than 10k people. I'm not seeing any more than usual mask wearers. Our Walmarts did require masks before entering again though. I think a lot of people are waking up to the fact it's not as "deadly" as MSM makes it out to be.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Eastern North Carolina

Only the at risk bother with masks.

Stores require masks for unvaccinated, but can't ask people for vaccine proof, so mask usage is really just up to the individual.

I've been living in a sort of bunker... I'm good!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Southwest Michigan, news story went from no problem to we're all gonna die in 24 hours. Local hospital is full all 6 beds and no Covid. work requires mask again and may mandate the shot. 8 Out of 13 of my people will have to decide. ones refusing the mask today nd probably will be sent home.

Myself no shot and if I have to keep my job I haven't decided.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Northern California, east of the Bay Area, seems "mild" I guess. Can't tell when you walk into ANY restaurant, bar or bottle shop. No masks, no distancing, just employees in face diapers. I'll follow rules to a point and wear a face diaper, in an indoor establishment (retail, food, etc) but refuse to wear it outside or like some, alone in my car. Where they hell does that come from? Our chruch just went back to mandatory face diapers indoor this last weekend too.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Belgium here,
We are having a rise in numbers again.

When I compare the numbers (infections, testing, hospitalisation, deaths) from now to those from exactly a year ago, they seem the same to me.

Only difference is that (according to the experts):
last year it was a drama
and this year we are doing very good and we have the jabs to thank for that

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

WEIRD Update!!!!!

I had to make a Dr’s appointment for my daughter.
We have a HUGE hospital system. Zero appointments available because all the providers are “out”.
After being frustrated I finally asked, are they at a convention or something. The lady said no,….. “they are all out sick”.

So that gets the hamster wheel spinning.

Most healthcare providers are vaccinated here, so the vaccine obviously isn’t working too well. Yea yea I know it doesn’t prevent Covid only prevent serious sickness (so they say)

OR-

Healthcare providers aren’t getting the jab and aren’t being allowed at work right now. This is a big possibility too. I think this is a very risky proposition. If let’s say nurses have seen some not so savory side effects and have kept their mouths closed at this point, what is to keep them from spilling the beans if they are fired?

edit on 9-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

www.jsonline.com...

Wisconsin Senate President Chris Kapenga urges health care workers opposed to vaccine mandates to 'stand up,' take action

I want to encourage the groups that are forming to stick to your principles and don’t give in! Based on what I am seeing, it will be impossible for the hospital systems to function without you," Kapenga, R-Delafield, said in a statement aimed at health care workers.

If you stand up for your protection now, others who are considering implementing the vaccination mandate will back off, and you will once again be leading in the protection of our health.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

NW Louisiana. Supposedly one of the highest areas for increased cases. Very few people fear it now and if you walk into most stores, there's usually a sign that reads "Masks required unless vaccinated" so everyone identifies as vaccinated. Schools seem to be wanting to bring masks back for K-12 but parents are fighting and talking about not sending their kids with a mask, especially the ones with kids under 12 years old. The only blue area around here put out a statement that if a teacher has to quarantine, they will be paid in full for their quarantine time if they're vaccinated. If they're not vaccinated, they will not be paid at all for quarantining. Of all the cases I've heard about personally, which is around 10, all were vaccinated.

ETA: Vaccinated before getting the virus.
edit on 9-8-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
NE IA region outside of Cedar Rapids. No masks which is great, except for airlines.

I work for the major healthcare system. Few weeks ago in a meeting, there was mention of a surge for some of our regions. These regions beds were filling up. From that conversation a majority of those sick at the time were not Covid related. But what I can tell you, is that 99% of those in the hospital with Covid were not vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hi! I live in an Andes bordering province in Argentina, everybody wears face masks, the truth is I don’t know if it’s mandatory still. We have 2 classes of vaxxers/antivaxxers, the vaxxers and the antivaxxers. We are a little bit of this and a little bit of that in general. Vaxxers/antivaxxers are the government fandom and claim to be vaxxers/pro science but don’t want to take the recently arrived Moderna vaccine, science aprobbed. The majority of this people received the Sputnik and the Russians stopped sending the 2nd shot and when asking about mixing the vaccines (like Merkel) are afraid of American/Gates sponsored vaccines.
Then you have the Antivaxxers/vaxxers, like me, who doubt the vaccines but accepted the AstraZeneca or Sputnik shot. AstraZeneca is a traditional vaccine and made in an University, so if we want to trust in something what better than an University, and Sputnik is traditional and we “trust” in The Lancet, you could say, whatever. We don’t touch a Chinese or mRNA vaccine even with a láser.
Finally you have the Vaxxers that take whatever they are told to take and Antivaxxers like my best friend who told me that people, like myself, that took any of the shots are dying in two years max.
The numbers of followers are equals in the 4 classes of people, and we can talk about any choice without problem, I certainly don’t give a **** that my best friend think I will die, if you are afraid of diyng you should’nt have been born.
I don’t know about the restrictions, I know we have but apart from the masks nobody cares anymore, in my town at least. Maybe big cities are different. Buenos Aires certainly is like a “the one who snitch or virtue signal first win” type of place.
Interesting times, indeed.
King regards to all. Bye

edit on 9-8-2021 by CafeconLeche1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

But what I can tell you, is that 99% of those in the hospital with Covid were not vaccinated.

How do you know that? (serious question not being sassy) I had read something that vaccinated people were not being "counted", so it looked very skewed. Do you know someone in the ER or the likes that could really say only non-vaccinated were being hospitalized?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

In Southeast Alaska they say we are at a high risk level and masks are becoming required again.

Supposedly the dreaded "delta variant" is present... -gasps- omg

Still all you can see are the results of fear and programming, no actual virus. Im sure it exists but the fear response and the propaganda campaign are the real pandemic..

On the plus side, I know quite a few people who have gotten vaccinated and everyone seems ok.

I am against the covid shot so it is encouraging for me to see people aren't dropping dead from that either.
edit on 9-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join