It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do you live and what is your Covid situation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm in the midwest/ Wisconsin.
Covid has been quiet here. The biggest issue is if schools will require masks or not.
We have had some large events, the Bucks game, and the State fair. Cases appear to be almost exactly
where they were a year ago if you go by statistics. The vast majority of people do not mask and about 50 percent of our population is vaccinated.

Where are you and what is the situation? I think it is more reliable to hear from real people rather than the news.
I know in some states cases seem to be up.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Try a GOOD jewish lawyer From personal experience

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Queensland, Australia, just outside of the forced lockdown and mask mandate region.

Unfortunately the the clown show making the decisions here have been consumed by their own fearfulness. Seriously I reckon if someone told them that their shadows could hurt them they have us all walking around with #ing umbrellas.

The sad reality it seems is they have made themselves a prison in their own minds and, personally, I can't see anyway things are going to change. There are just too few opportunities now to vocalise any sort of contrary opinion to the lies and misinformation coming from the governments and media.

And this is all on the back of barely more than 10 or so "cases".

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

People, the wicked unvaxed, are dropping in the streets like flies.

There is celebration of the great Fauci and the vaxxed.

Charlton Heston plays the unvaxxed.

You have been warned. . . .

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Netherlands calling... The only place we have to wear face masks now is public transportation. I'm not sure of exact figures but at least half the population (probably more) have been vaccinated now. VaxxPort is here and active for pretty much all EU eventually, but starting now. Negative test results work too for up to 72 hours in advance. Some countries require proof upon entry, spot checks and all that. I don't go to places that require that because I can't afford to go out but the vaxx isn't mandatory. I think there would be a large groups of various denominations resisting. Despite the "sex and drugs" image, it's a pretty Christian conservative place.
edit on 8/8/21 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

For the record, I'm in Hawaii currently and I have. . .

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Florida …. South Florida, the keys …. Tons of tourists here and lots of people moving here . (Im
Guessing to get away from cities and the virus …). Most people are not masking up , although I am
Starting to see more and more people wearing them in stores . There is a “ flu” that is going around right now , but it’s not covid …. Plus the Saharan sands are blowing in right now , so people’s allergies are acting up . Otherwise, people Don’t seem to be sick that I see out and about .….reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Got any diplomatic tape left over?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The outer-limits of space called " the rising sun "

We still have law and order here, which is good. Young people are doing fine by saying screw it all.
Death is curving at a bit under 16000 since the virus hit this country of 130 million.
Vaccines are not mandatory, but a vax passport is being issued for 10 countries to travel to.
Businesses are hurting, bankruptcies are at an all time high.
Women are commiting suicide at an alarming rate.
1 in 7 children here now live in a household of poverty.
I hope we don't lose the beautiful smiles of the women in this country. Thai girls still have the most beautiful smiles though.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I live 30 or so minutes east of New York City.

Looking at new york state graphs of Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths tells me that compared to April 2020 there is no longer a reason to be worried about covid in this area.

Last school year my kids school required masks; but the kids could take them off while they were sitting at their desks. In the last month of school they went to no masks. We can live with that again if frightened parents try to bring mask back to schools.

At work they did away with masks for those who would say they are vaccinated a few months ago. Almost all older individuals stated they are vaccinated. It is among younger employees that their is the largest group of unvaccinated. Masks have been reinstated at work.

Very few people are wearing masks in public. There has been a small uptick since MSM went on a new fear mongering campaign last week.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'm on the Oregon coast. My county has a high amount of cases per capita. I'm starting to see more people wearing masks again. But everything is open and the tourists keep coming.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Im in Colorado (although en route to Texas very soon).
Im in a conservative county and our positive reported cases are super low.
Thus far, our commie governor has not had our state mask back up....but I know he is itching to do so because he worships Newsom and tends to follow everything he does.
Kids go back to school on Tuesday and so far, they are NOT required to mask back up nor be vaxxed; however, they are strongly encouraged to do so.
'They' claim the majority of the state is vaxxed, but I don't believe their numbers. They were caught early on fudging positive covid numbers, last year. No reason to believe anything they say now. You do see some people masked here and there, and you know they are leftists. In Denver and Boulder and Aurora, you see it often as those are the leftist strongholds.
Denver government has required its employees to get injected. I am not sure about the other governments outside of my county.

.....since commie Polis has not shut us down yet or mandated anything.....

Our economy is booming, especially the housing market. People are flocking here...sadly, turning the state more and more blue. My county will not lean right much longer....which means, the lockdowns will come back even sooner.
Homes are selling 50-60k over asking w/ huge bidding wars....great for me, as I am selling very soon.
Gas is high. Almost $4 a gallon. Took me $40 to fill up my take this time last year under Trump. Now it is about $80. Meat is outrageously high. Shelves are stocked....nobody is hoarding.....yet.

But I sense a weird calm before the storm in the air here.......I don't trust how how 'free' things seem to be right now. That is not normal for commie Polis.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People, the wicked unvaxed, are dropping in the streets like flies.

There is celebration of the great Fauci and the vaxxed.

Charlton Heston plays the unvaxxed.

You have been warned. . . .

I prefer the Omega Man theme over the I am Legend adaptation.

The problem is each side thinks they are Charlton Heston. Now is the horde the unvaccinated or the vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We've been mask free here in Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky since summer started and vaccinated people weren't required to wear masks at my job.

Now masks are back at my workplace even for the vaccinated and it looks like we might see a resurrected mask mandate soon.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

He's alive and he's posting!

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I live in Ohio and I don't know what DeWine plans
to do yet.I haven't paid any attention to local news
this week-end.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Just north of Atlanta and everything is ok, though cases and even hospitalizations are up a bit. The levels are still low relative to the population. ICU bed usage could become a concern, across the 91% of the ICU beds are occupied

We have a mask mandate in Atlanta but it really isn't being enforced and Id say it's 30% wear the rest don't. The best thing is we just had a market here and it was very busy and that's encouraging.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Los Hellgeles, Zombiefornia. Anymore needed to be said?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm a yooper. There are cases of the virus that causes covid here, even the Delta type. but there are not many people dying here from covid. There are new cases happening though even though most people who are vaccinated aren't going in for covid tests if they get sick. Most of the unvaccinated that have a cold are not going in for testing either, they are concerned that the doctor will try to push a vaccine on them. Most just recover, summer colds are common and the smoke that has been in the air is causing some people to have some mucous in their airways.

Not many people here want the lockdown, there are things to do, the fairs and other social functions are happening again. So don't expect many people to go out and get tested if they got some of those symptoms. We are not stupid, those who were scared are now vaccinated and spreading the disease around because they are more active than the unvaccinated.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What the Hell are you doing in Hawaii? Do people there look at you kind of strangely since you are coming there and spreading BS all over the place?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join