It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another example of hypocrisy. Sorry to be so repetitive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Fauci tells Sturgis Motorcycle Rally attendees health crisis 'supersedes' need to do 'what you want to'

www.foxnews.com...

White House medical advisor and epidemiologist Dr. Anthony Fauci shared his concerns about South Dakota's upcoming Sturgis Motorcycle Rally on Sunday's "Meet the Press," subtly rebuking attendees as host Chuck Todd appeared to suggest it could be another coronavirus "super spreader" event.

Cases have begun to rapidly rise across the U.S. in the spread of the delta variant, which has also made way for a small variant known as "delta plus" variant that has a spike protein mutation that may cause it to have a spike in transmissions. Vaccinated individuals remain protected from serious illness, hospitalization and death from COVID-19 variants, studies have shown.

Fauci and Todd wondered whether it was wise for South Dakota motorcyclists to assemble considering the context.

I don't begrudge Barry Obama his 60th birthday party, I honestly don't. I feel as if those people were willing to gather en mass amid this pandemic, they were adults, weighed the options, and made an appropriate decision. Good for every one of them, I hope they had a great time, and I hope nobody gets sick.

But having said that, isn't this just a bit much Tony? I mean, we all see it, it's not like we don't know. I'll never admit it, but I just know my roof is safe from reindeer damage in December. I just do. You are playing a caricature of yourself at this stage of the game. Your existence is only here for our amusement. Please know that, and think to yourself, "at what point should I drop this and find somewhere to hide?" Pro tip, soon.
You thought the rock had it rough. When your side is done with you, there will be no meat on the bone. Watch Cuomo.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yep! I don't get it either. Wasn't there a concert in Chicago recently?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So no freedom because; stuff.

Like seatbelts, and vaccines.

They made seatbelt non-wearing a crime.

They will do this with vaccines.

"Freedom died to thunderous applause".
-internet

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I don't think you understand, Chicago is a safe zone.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: musicismagic

I don't think you understand, Chicago is a safe zone.

I thought it was a gun free zone.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

all that. It's like Utopia, but with edge.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yeah, not a peep about Obama's party. What a fricking loser.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Yeah, not a peep about Obama's party. What a fricking loser.

or that little intimate show in Chicago. I think it was mostly acoustic. Mostly. Lola something.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Fascist faucy has given himself authority over Americas constitutional rights and civil rights, he thinks he can tell people in the US what they are entitle to and when.

He needs to go, I mean retired, neutralized and charges again him for atrocities humanity. Covid is not the danger to humanity but the CDC, Pharma and Fauci are.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

-internet

Seatbelts are communist now?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is one of the clues I know this is a scamdemic.

If covid were as serious as they make it out to be, the liberal elite would not be flaunting their own rules and mandates.

With leftist, you have to pay attention to what they do, not what they say...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

-internet

Seatbelts are communist now?

No. The insistence of wearing them is an over grab of power.
Just like this current situation.
Perhaps you like a government to dictate what you do. Most of us free individuals do not.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

They were never supposed to be an offence you could get a ticket for . Now they have seatbelt spotters on the side of the road with a police car a block up to give you a ticket . Read and think before you type .

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have a few friends at Sturgis . They said the same thing last year. Not sure why the push against it again? Probably to see if they can control the bikers type and failing miserably.
edit on 8/9/2021 by mugger because: Sp.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The problem started with governments across the globe permitting BLM protests last year. Covid - 19 doesn't care about people's political beliefs and motivations. One might still catch Covid regardless of how history judges them. So, how did public health measures like social distancing not fall apart after the selective enforcement of crowd limitations? I am left with a curious question outside of left-wing political ideology trumping ( no pun intended) over medical advice.

Did the reasons for public confidence in government-imposed public health measures not pancaking differ on a regional basis?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

A New York Times writer (none of them are journalists, they are propaganda writers in my book) said
in a CNN interview why Obama's maskless, close contact party was perfectly ok.

It was because they are the "sophisticated vaccinated"

In other words,
they are rich elitist Democrat liberals.

That makes them above the rest of us and able to do whatever they want, even do exactly what they want to legislate that we can't do.

twitter.com... ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fmedia%2Fnew-york-times-reporter-faces-backlash-after-sophisticated-vaccinated-crowd-comments-after-ob

edit on 8/9/21 by The2Billies because: added link

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

At least at this point, we have enough ammo to laugh at them, show them a clip or two, tell them to STFU, and ignore the rest of what they want to say. It's beyond comical. I applaud Obama, he and Chicago's Lightfoot made this all possible, and in the span of just a week.

new topics

top topics

join