It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over heard a disturbing conversation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Using self checkout on base 2 ladies that worked there were talking near by and I couldn't help but over hear what they were saying. (keep in mind I have military grade tenitis so they weren't trying to be quiet in their talk)

"This is all the fault of the unvaccinated"

"They shouldn't be allowed out"

"If this continues they should be forced to pay more in taxes"
=============

What in the ever living Farkinstein is going on, how can people not see they are being lead by a narrative based in division so the plebs can't organize against their betters?

Seriously some of the stuff I have read on "reputable" news sources and over heard like I did today came right out of 1930's germany.

Do I think we will end up like that with people going into "camps" in the short term no.. .long term I dont know.

If you believe the vaccine works and it gives you peace of mind knock yourself out, if someone doesnt want to get it and the vaccine works like you think, why care?

bottom line we need to remember joe 6 pack isnt the enemy here, any freedoms we give up now "for the greater good" are lost forever, the govt never gives freedoms back.

Thats enough I am off for a whiskey cause this is depressing.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Strange. Could have sworn it was that lab in Wuhan and the globalist agenda to keep power and control of the masses.

Maybe someone should tell them?

Edit: have a dram for me too…

edit on 8-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Those people it sounds to me were letting our their stress and stating their opinions; it does not mean they are right or wrong.

Our freedoms...yes gradually they are being take from us...the question is ...why? What are the hidden agendas? What are they really trying to do?

+42 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The solution to the Hitler Karens:

"Them: You won't be able to attend a concert or football games

Me: I don't mind

Them: You can't go to a large shopping mall

Me: I'll survive

Them: You can't drink at the pub

Me: I no longer drink

Them: You can't enter night clubs

Me: I don't go out at night

Them: We'll tell your employer

Me: I don't have one

Them: We'll take it from your salary

Me: I don't have a salary

Them: You can't go to your job

Me: I don't have or want your job

Them: You can't be in the city

Me: I prefer living out in nature

Them: You can't go to McDonald's or Burger King

Me: I haven't in years anyway

Them: You can't eat at restaurants

Me: I'll order takeaway

Them: You can't shop at large grocery stores

Me: I grow my own food and buy from local farmers

Them: You can't be part of society

Me: I already checked out

Them: Your kids can't come to school

Me: I'll homeschool

Them: You'll be on your own

Me: I'm surrounded by my family and tribe and all the people reaching the same conclusion all over the world

Them: You can't choose for yourself

Me: I just did

Them: What can we tempt you with?

Me: Nothing

When they have nothing you want they have no power.

And that's when power comes to the people."
- Pierce Love

@BusyDrT - GAB

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

When the conditioning is complete, people will believe that covid originated from those who were not vaccinated by the vaccine that was created to prevent covid.

They'll be incapable of the logical steps to unravel that and will fiercely protect their minds from having to think about it.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Prove Democrats cheated to win the 2020 presidential election, and what's left of their credibility is shot straight to hell.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

This is exactly the type of divide and conquer the TPTB while Obama and friends co had a huge party no masks, and problary no vaccine either.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
Those people it sounds to me were letting our their stress and stating their opinions; it does not mean they are right or wrong.

if I said: "it is my opinion that it's ok to get mad at my neighbor for not mowing his lawn. it is making the neighborhood look bad so I am going to go kill him." This is an opinion, so according to you...no one can call it right or wrong. is that correct?

yes, sounds like frustration to me as well. however, I will stand here right now and call it wrong. No one stood up for right or wrong in Nazi era Germany and millions of people were tortured and slaughtered. We all, here today, have to be willing to call this opinion wrong, not right.

the agenda is: the elite (deceived by satan) are trying / have been trying since the beginning of time, to gain ultimate control of everything AND take as many people to hell as possible before God says "enough" and time runs out.

edit: but what I think we should do, and what we are currently being allowed to do are two different things. It is definitely getting harder and will soon get to the point in which we will lose a lot if we do try to stand up for what's right.
edit on 8-8-2021 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

people are scared. the public is grasping at anything to feel safe again. i fear this is only the beginning of what could be our reality.

it isn't too late yet. we still have hope. we still have a chance.

i just wish that the free people of the world will find their voice.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Seems to me this thing is creating some serious mental health issues with each jab.

Therefore, for the greater good & their own, those Karens need to be Baker Acted, for their own good, dontcha know.

In all seriousness, maybe a couple of these more rabid, bat# screwballs getting picked up for a BA stint might simmer some holier-than-thou asshats down.

Edit: Don't be a Karen -- I'm exclusively referring to the people who go off on random others/put hands on folks (I'm assuming someone somewhere has already roughed someone up) those unstable dip#s.
edit on 8/8/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The same mindset works when people on the internet think their opinions and actions matter to you, when they don't.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

we still have a chance.

I do fear the protests agaisnt covid vax passports might get wider in the near future. Politicians believe that such passports will businesses well i disagree with that. It would only further hurt them same withe the tourism sector.

This means you have to show your mobile device everywhere to every businesses while your walking.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

This is exactly the type of divide and conquer the TPTB while Obama and friends co had a huge party no masks, and problary no vaccine either.

I did see on the news that the guests were NOT required to be vaccinated, they were only required to take a covid test.
I don't really care who he has at his party but there does seem to be alot of rules for thee, not for me going around in the elite circles of piggyness.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

people are scared. the public is grasping at anything to feel safe again. i fear this is only the beginning of what could be our reality.

it isn't too late yet. we still have hope. we still have a chance.

i just wish that the free people of the world will find their voice.

It's got to be worth a try at calmly and politely explaining ,to those who we can, that their attitudes are becoming more and more extreme.
They are the dangerous ones not those who they want to "other".

It's the illusion of the moral high ground that makes them immoral. If they get the society they think they want, they won't realise what a terrible thing they've done before its too late.
edit on 882021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

See the news media and social medias are brainwashing people and is all good, because lets face it, humans for the most part are followers, leaders just a few, soo they can not help follow what is been told to them by the self appointed leaders.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Using self checkout on base 2 ladies that worked there were talking near by and I couldn't help but over hear what they were saying. (keep in mind I have military grade tenitis so they weren't trying to be quiet in their talk)

"This is all the fault of the unvaccinated"

=============

What in the ever living Farkinstein is going on, how can people not see they are being lead by a narrative based in division so the plebs can't organize against their betters?

Seriously some of the stuff I have read on "reputable" news sources and over heard like I did today came right out of 1930's germany.

Do I think we will end up like that with people going into "camps" in the short term no.. .long term I dont know.

If you believe the vaccine works and it gives you peace of mind knock yourself out, if someone doesnt want to get it and the vaccine works like you think, why care?

bottom line we need to remember joe 6 pack isnt the enemy here, any freedoms we give up now "for the greater good" are lost forever, the govt never gives freedoms back.

Thats enough I am off for a whiskey cause this is depressing.

From your OP

"This is all the fault of the Jewsunvaccinated"

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
MSM/TPTB Human brainwave hacks are working !!!! 😮

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: subfab

we still have a chance.

I do fear the protests agaisnt covid vax passports might get wider in the near future. Politicians believe that such passports will businesses well i disagree with that. It would only further hurt them same withe the tourism sector.

This means you have to show your mobile device everywhere to every businesses while your walking.

Drove by pier66 in Seattle yesterday where the tourships dock, and there was at least a 3 block line of angry tourists waiting to get back on their carnival cruise ship in 80+ degree heat. It was definitely due to some new covid protocol, but the people on the other side of the street videoing the whole thing made it even worse.

Not sure why anyone would still want to come here at this point, our waterfront is still under construction, mask mandates and most of the funky cool mid-end stores all went under during the lockdowns, all that's left is fla$hy glass and $teel bigbox mediocrity and armies of junkie panhandlers

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
those ladies are in the low-information voter class...imo'

the oligarchs in charge are striving for 100% vaxxination of the masses...

death is just a means to-n-end ---

which is to transform the society, wealth transfer, ammending the insurance industry Actuariary Tables. cull the boomers, control supply lines and product availability to the economy

transforming the economic landscape does indeed make mass die-offs a necessity... equally, the engineered gene changes of Stage 1 -the spike protein platform needs to become universal so the 2nd & 3rd gene/organ/system alterations can proceed

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Doesn't surprise me. There are millions of people out there that think this "vaccine" provides immunity and are now shell shocked that it doesn't. Wth??

That's never been the case as it only lessens the symptoms, and the virus and it's variants can STILL be transmitted.

From the get go I NEVER heard the "vaccine" provides the individual with immunity. I guess I don't frequent the same news services but that information was made pretty clear early on.

🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂ ️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

⭐+🇺🇸

edit on 8/8/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join