It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CANCER Variant Is Coming!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'd like to know when our world culture turned our collective societies into sissies.

The news in 24/7 Omicron Variant and nothing about the Americans left behind in Afghanistan, our open southern border, inflation, supply issues, rising prices on everything, and we have the weakness of almost ALL western leaders.

Is there something in the water that turned all politicians into pajama-boi beta males?

How about half the population that craps their mom-jeans when someone coughs or is seen without a mask.

Our American culture used to be about pioneers and now we can't go to Walmart because;
Shortages
Looting
Covid variant #1984

I am at a loss at the continued stupidity of the political leadership and the boot-licking followers who now are supporting tyranny because of "public health".

Sorry.

Rant over.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No. I knew it wasn't going to go away. I figured it would join the other seasonal coronaviruses we already have as just another variant of the common cold.

What needs to go away is the hysteria over it so that TPTB stop being able to lord it over us little peons so easily.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is there something in the water that turned all politicians into pajama-boi beta males?

How about half the population that craps their mom-jeans when someone coughs or is seen without a mask.

I think you missed the memo, those have been rebranded Kevin & Karen Pantaloons.

The only colors they come in is Wait, Let Me Record This, and I Want To Talk To Your Manager.

<< 1  2   >>

join