It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CANCER Variant Is Coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Can someone start something like that Star Registery scam. You know, name a star for a friend or family member.

The covid registery, for $100.00 you can have a variant named after a friend or family member.

'What did grandma get you for your birthday Billy?'

'She got me my very own covid varient named after me, Covied19 Billy.'

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Amidst Vaccine Mandates While Truth and Revolution Fill the Air

Truth and revolution are in the air. With the unveiling of so many known health hazards linked directly to the Big Pharma industry’s Covid-19 vaccine rollout, the international crime cabal is now on the defensive, using the adage that the best defense is a good offense. Harder than ever, the ruling elite is aggressively pushing for more worldwide mandates for forced vaccination, permanent lockdown and mask mandates. Yet the more the authoritarian governments push us, the more pushback they’re receiving from the people who are fed up and reaching their limits living under such increasing draconian tyranny.

As constitutional lawyer John Whitehead advocates, it’s time for citizens to take back their sovereign power by “recalibrating” the overreaching federal government.
....So, obviously we know the national and global agenda is hankering to enforce vaccinations on all of us, violating our sovereign right to voluntary consent as “experimental human subjects.” The criminal cabal’s stale, worn-out tactics of divide and conquer today center on demonizing the unvaccinated. But as hard as they try, it will never work because the cat’s already been let out of the bag – they’re killers!,.....

edit on 882021 by MetalThunder because: Link Resolved π

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Where is our military in all this?
Guarding opium fields?
Time to put an end to the tyrannical medical takeover using the flu and fake tests.

Here is something to think about. If our military was all injected with this toxin, we wont have one soon. Another thing to consider is, who will be manning the cooling pumps at Nuclear power plants after people start dropping. Is China, and Russia's militaries injected with the same stuff, or will they be coming over here to mop up, and take ownership of the US and Canada?

I sure wonder what things are going to look like a year from now, but, I would venture to guess... Not good!
edit on 8-8-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't doubt what you have written; there are so many liars and 2-faced people in the world... they are horrible...I am aware of them and I absolutely do not forgive them nor do I trust them nor will I ever be around them,,,I intensely dislike them and I want them to disappear...when they are on their death beds they will regret...for they are truly evil.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great, so I could potentially get the 'Vid-Crabs?

Only if you're not wearing your mask while sitting on the crapper in a public restroom.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It's starting to feel like Game of Thrones.

I missed the first one....never got round to the next couple, either.
Then it got really popular and went on and on so there were too many to keep up with so I gave up ever wanting to see any.
Just passed me by and I've no idea whether I've missed out or if it wasn't worth worrying about after all.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Greek alphabet runs out, says WHO Covid chief

Looks like they dont want this to end yet... Even if its just like the cold... While the polticans and elitists are going and hanging out at parties. In large groups.
edit on 8-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Greek alphabet runs out, says WHO Covid chief

Looks like they dont want this to end yet...

They think it's just getting started.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The beauty of the variants is that you can make out as many as you want, because is no a test to make sure which one you have, soo the boosters are as laughable as the variants itself.

Soo predictable and to think that people will line up to become pin cushions at will, pharma is having the time of their life.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Only if you're not wearing your mask while sitting on the crapper in a public restroom.

I always wear a mask when I use the public restroom, it's how I can sneak into the ladies room.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No mask for that, all you have to say is that you are a 'Transgender" and the law will be on your side, in and out of the ladies rooms.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
New rumors that the CDC test cannot tell the difference between coronaviruses and flu viruses !!

The denial onslaughts are gearing up fast to deny the claims.

No wonder the flu all but disappeared 😃💡

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This rumors were on since last year when they started to test for covid, the CDC could not come out with an explanation of how they could test for that and not other viruses like the common cold and flu as common cold is from the same family.

The say way that is not way in hell that they can test for any covid variants.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No mask for that, all you have to say is that you are a 'Transgender" and the law will be on your side, in and out of the ladies rooms.

Well, there's a thought Augustine Masonicus...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

What about those ones that want to Identify as some other non binary variant?
hmm its only a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Where is our military in all this?
Guarding opium fields?
Time to put an end to the tyrannical medical takeover using the flu and fake tests.

Probably cooking up more variants in the same lab they made covid.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
I'm just going to call them all vaccine variants at this point because that's what they are caused from.

That’s just simply a not smart comment.

Way to get your S&F though.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
I'm just going to call them all vaccine variants at this point because that's what they are caused from.

That is the opposite of true. Mutations are a natural step which takes place at random, in the strings of DNA/RNA, in every cell, in every organism.

The sheer quantity of cases of the virus give that random mutation a greater chance of causing adverse affects in humans.

In this case, rate of increased contagion are categorised when grouping similar RNA strands as group A (alpha), B (beta)...

Vaccines reduce the rate of infection, and reduce the quantity of mutations.

edit on 13-8-2021 by andrealoves because: Grammar and formatting

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here's an idea:

Variant 1
Variant 2
Variant 3.....

Do you see where I'm going with this? The obsession with the PTB to social engineer the stupid humans is too damn high...

Masks and mandates will never end unless we stop this sh!t and rein in all the Karens dictating policy.

Firstly there are (and shall continue to increase) literally millions of variants.

Secondly, they are groupings of similar variants and the greek alphabet is always used. It could quite happily be "Variation group 1", "Variation group 2"...

www.ecdc.europa.eu...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We've all heard the hilarious quip about all these new variants in recent threads:

"What are they gonna do when they run out of Greek alphabet letters to name the next variant?"...

Well, rest easy...The World Health Organization (WHO)...is already planning for 'Variant #25':

In an interview with the Telegraph Maria Van Kerkhove, the WHO’s technical chief for Covid-19, said the UN health agency was already looking at new names for mutations amid fears there will be more concerning variants than the 24 letters of the Greek alphabet.

That system was introduced in late May and so far 11 mutations have been named: four variants of concern, including delta and beta; four variants of interest, such as eta and lambda; plus epsilon, zeta and theta, thought to be “of interest” but since downgraded.

But as the coronavirus continues to mutate, it is possible there will be more key strains than available letters.

Dr Van Kerkhove said star constellations are the current frontrunner to follow the Greek alphabet, suggesting we could one day see variants known as Aries, Gemini or Orion.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's really good to know that WHO is on top of this...and is already planning ahead for an endless universe of China Virus variants....each, no doubt, will come with it's own awesome new booster jab.

...and I bet some of you thought this China Virus was all going to eventually go away.

Silly Earthlings.

All this hysteria will come to an end when Republicans take back the House and cut off the Trillions of Dollars in cash flowing into all-things Covid...except research, of course.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join