It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CANCER Variant Is Coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We've all heard the hilarious quip about all these new variants in recent threads:

"What are they gonna do when they run out of Greek alphabet letters to name the next variant?"...

Well, rest easy...The World Health Organization (WHO)...is already planning for 'Variant #25':

In an interview with the Telegraph Maria Van Kerkhove, the WHO’s technical chief for Covid-19, said the UN health agency was already looking at new names for mutations amid fears there will be more concerning variants than the 24 letters of the Greek alphabet.

That system was introduced in late May and so far 11 mutations have been named: four variants of concern, including delta and beta; four variants of interest, such as eta and lambda; plus epsilon, zeta and theta, thought to be “of interest” but since downgraded.

But as the coronavirus continues to mutate, it is possible there will be more key strains than available letters.

Dr Van Kerkhove said star constellations are the current frontrunner to follow the Greek alphabet, suggesting we could one day see variants known as Aries, Gemini or Orion.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's really good to know that WHO is on top of this...and is already planning ahead for an endless universe of China Virus variants....each, no doubt, will come with it's own awesome new booster jab.

...and I bet some of you thought this China Virus was all going to eventually go away.

Silly Earthlings.

edit on 8-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: Title change

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm just going to call them all vaccine variants at this point because that's what they are caused from.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I remember every year a new variant of influenza went around and nobody cared.
Good times.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well...

If Andromeda isn't as deadly as the movie, it's not going to be very convincing.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's just like a videogame... You get booster shots to power up against a certain enemy.
...I just wish they did a better job making this whole covid thing looking like it wasn't planned like a videogame.

Even Windows is only at version 11.
And the iPhone 13 is not yet out.
We have Covid 19.4.5 codename: "Aries".
It's all there to keep you busy.

edit on 8-8-2021 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2021 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Here's an idea:

Variant 1
Variant 2
Variant 3.....

Do you see where I'm going with this? The obsession with the PTB to social engineer the stupid humans is too damn high...

Masks and mandates will never end unless we stop this sh!t and rein in all the Karens dictating policy.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Where is our military in all this?
Guarding opium fields?
Time to put an end to the tyrannical medical takeover using the flu and fake tests.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here's an idea:

Variant 1
Variant 2
Variant 3.....

Not scary-sounding enough.
Who is going to want to double-mask up, seal themselves inside their basement with a constant "vaccine" I.V. over something called 'Variant #47"?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why aren't they naming them with chinee character names? There are thousands of those to choose from?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't have to worry about the Aries variant, I am a libra.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The 'CANCER Variant' will probably end up being VERY profitable for the drug companies.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

But they'll Ram it into everyones head anyway.

We'll know it's real when we start to grow big curly horns.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The midterm variant will be the scariest..

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Distinguishing different variants is so exclusionary.

We need our own personal variant named after ourselves.

You get a variant.......you get a variant.......everybody gets a variant.

Rich people and blue checkmarks get to choose an extra one each just because they're special.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Great, so I could potentially get the 'Vid-Crabs?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

At least we know the Virgo variant will be a dependable Nothingburger that won't bother others much

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I guess for any COVID variation to matter, one must care, and I don’t. At least not anymore. This is the biggest con job in history.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

At least we know the Virgo variant will be a dependable Nothingburger that won't bother others much

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I once heard in a documentary that bears had so much differences even just from father to son that EACH bear could be said to be it's own specie of bear.

I guess it's the same with the covid. EACH strain is a new variant and should be named. We could even suppose one person might be a carrier of millions of different types of covid, that any PCR test will confirm easily, and you should be vaxxed accordingly.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I guess for any COVID variation to matter, one must care, and I don’t. At least not anymore. This is the biggest con job in history.

I'll start to care when they announce the Giant killer Martian robot with interchangeable flamethrower / machine gun attachment variant.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join