It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJ Posts Stealth pics of Obama’s ‘epic’ Birthday Party / Before Being Forced to Delete Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hurry hurry before the video disappears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know the game.

Hmm so no other person on ATS saw this one? I mean its the 8th. I also mean AOC was caught in the act right? Jesus so they wonder why we don't have the Covid-19 vaccine yet as of this thread I have had no Covid-19 vaccines. I have compromised heath issues since birth. Will I get the jab? I am working on it but when I see stuff like AOC and Obama doing this well they do start conspiracy's. I wonder if Fauci was invited? Bill Gates? How about the "other" wild Bill playing the Saxophone. So were the lives of the Secret Service compromised like they were when Trump "forced" them to take a ride somewhere?

Hmm. Inquiring minds would like to know.....

A performer at former President Barack Obama’s birthday party managed to take stealth pictures of the opulent Martha’s Vineyard event and share them with Instagram followers. Rapper Trap Beckham and manager TJ Chapman discreetly snapped pics of the event’s high-end food, drink and swag offerings and talked to their followers as the party unfolded, according to screenshots of the posts, which were later deleted under the event’s photography ban. The recording artist and his handler posted themselves smoking cannabis — which is legal in Massachusetts.

DJ posts stealth pics of Obama’s ‘epic’ birthday party — before being forced to delete them

Thanks to the New York Post

Well all I can say is my lawyer neighbor is flying a Trump flag this fine morning. For what reason I don't know.

Here's another spin on the above from The Daily Beast

Barack Obama Is Having a Weird Covid Birthday, Too

edit on 8-8-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 8-8-2021 by Waterglass because: add link

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I reckon there be a big ol black ow somewhere i gotta kiss.

Y'all be fine now

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Rules for thee.

Not for me!

I really don’t understand people who believe in this covid co-ordinated *show.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The interest in one birthday party for a man you guys say you don't like, is unexplainable.

I guess some were expecting Hillary to take the dance floor to suck the blood out of some babies, while the rest waited their turn? LOL!

Your neighbor might be under the impression that on Friday, Trump will be reinstated as President, according to the, oh so accurate, "Q".

Let me be the first to say, It's Not Gonna Happen. Let me also say, push that date back to at least 2024.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

All I want to know is why was Nancy Pelosi there? She's Not a close friend or family member.

Nancy = Scheming

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I really don’t understand people who believe in this covid co-ordinated *show.

Oh I understand it but I as are millions of others and I that are basically helpless to do anything about it. Sooner or later you, I and others will have the Jab.

Am I ready for the 4th Reich? Ja, ich bin ein Hund. Sieg Hiel

You betcha

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dude likes big boobs

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A gathering of scheming Satanist Occultists.

Did they get pics of the Ouija board games?😎

How 'bout the chicken sacrifices?😎

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

The interest in one birthday party for a man you guys say you don't like, is unexplainable.

I'll explain it to you. Some people take offense to elitist celebrities and politicians who not only practice "the rules don't apply to me" lifestyle, but flaunt it at every turn. Some people think these phony pieces of garbage should be called out for it. It's a moral imperative.
Obviously, you're perfectly fine with it.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Obama can do whatever he wants since he is in
his third term in office.

+18 more 
link   

Obama in the Vineyard and Newsome at the French Laundry.

How much evidence do you need that the very people who tell us we can't get together and we must mask up don't actually follow those rules themselves?

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Dude likes big boobs

When did Obama's taste change from schlongs to boobs?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Dear gentle reader:

Your neighbor might be under the impression that on Friday, Trump will be reinstated as President, according to the, oh so accurate, "Q".

I didn't vote for Trump in 2020. You comment on a significant birthday party is lame as you cant see the optics on this? Our world has become as its people who cant see it for what it is that will take us all into the aybiss with you.

I pray to God, I suggest that you begin.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Isn't she a BOOB?

I also know the back story on him as................................Barry. I just didn't want the thread to disappear out the back door. Ever see her pictures when she was younger "tool" girl model?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Thanks MAMA!!

Obama can do whatever he wants since he is in his third term in office

I totally agree 1000%.
edit on 8-8-2021 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Whomever controls the narrative controls the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

His face in that picture kind of looks like that Congresswoman from Minnesota without the head scarf and lipstick?

WOW
edit on 8-8-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The other OP was wondering about Hillary. I wonder if she was in the back room doing some sort of game show. Cauldron and all.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's why I'm rooting for the bug.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join