It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked by an airport Karen on my way to Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This morning I was standing in a line at PDX with all my quarantine-exempt paperwork and my negative test results when a Karen approached me and asked why I was standing in the line.

"Well", I said, "I have to go to Hawaii".

"Why didn't you get the vaccination?" She demanded.

I honestly said, "My doctor said I shouldn't get it based on my sensitivities to the flu vaccine."

She said, "You should get another doctor. I'm a doctor and that's bullcrap."

I thanked her then moved on, ignoring her.

I read today that the CDC isn't mandating vaccinations for it's staff.

creativedestructionmedia.com...

But we have supposed "doctors" randomly coming up to complete strangers and demanding that they get the vaccine regardless of what their personal physician has advised.

Anyhow, made it to the Big Island, settled in and resting for the madness that Mondays always bring.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Is this your doctor?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What's PDX?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What's PDX?

Portland Airport

Oregon

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This morning I was standing in a line at PDX with all my quarantine-exempt paperwork and my negative test results when a Karen approached me and asked why I was standing in the line.

"Well", I said, "I have to go to Hawaii".

"Why didn't you get the vaccination?" She demanded.

I honestly said, "My doctor said I shouldn't get it based on my sensitivities to the flu vaccine."

She said, "You should get another doctor. I'm a doctor and that's bullcrap."

I thanked her then moved on, ignoring her.

I read today that the CDC isn't mandating vaccinations for it's staff.

creativedestructionmedia.com...

But we have supposed "doctors" randomly coming up to complete strangers and demanding that they get the vaccine regardless of what their personal physician has advised.

Anyhow, made it to the Big Island, settled in and resting for the madness that Mondays always bring.

I would have pointed out that to this minute they still haven't actually found that pesky virus they claim is killing people. What appears to be killing people now is related to the vaccines for this so called dangerous virus.

I am sincerely suspecting this is mechanical manipulation of our bodies to take the vax or you will catch it anyway if you get too close to someone vaxxed.

Remember invasion of the body snatchers?
1:30 mark you hear what we hear about taking the vax today. And this sticks out for me that "you have no choice"
:

edit on 8-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You should have told her your Doctor advised against Covid vax since your HIV had caused your XDR Tuberculosis to really flare up.

I would have loved to see her face with that response.

edit on 8-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Probably that person talking to you at the airport wasn't a doctor i doubt their story.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

What's PDX?

Portland Airport

Oregon

Thank-you. Why would someone ask why you're in line? Everyone has to stand in at least 2 lines (ID verify / TSA check) before entering the boarding areas. What made you a target for this "Karen", do you think?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

This morning I was standing in a line at PDX

I stopped reading at this point. I thought PDX had changed it's name to "Karen International Airport". I guess I was wrong, oh well I'll hear about this by someone I'm sure.

It's too bad you didn't warn her that Stolen Valor expanded to false claims of being in the Medical services. I'm not sure that's true, but it's worth the confused look on a persons face when you say it. Funny how everyone's an expert these days. I miss the days of people saying that they didn't know but would find out, then would go and find out.

If your lucky over there you'll get imbeached. It's like getting impeached, but with more sun time, and less stress. Also you don't have to listen to Schiff and Nadler talk. It's a win win. Enjoy, maybe Phage will show up and debate you.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Some guy was yelling at my little sister where she lives, that he hopes she gets covid, because she refuses to get the jab. My brother in laws grandmother( here in Cali) gave him an ultimatum, that he had to get the jab, or never see her again. It really hurt his feelings. He then moved across the country to Oklahoma.

People look at me like im infected, because I refuse the death jab. I look back at them, and see the walking dead.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

What's PDX?

Portland Airport

Oregon

Thank-you. Why would someone ask why you're in line? Everyone has to stand in at least 2 lines (ID verify / TSA check) before entering the boarding areas. What made you a target for this "Karen", do you think?

3rd line for Alaskan Airlines, quarantine-exemption line.
edit on 8-8-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm looking forward to sunbathing with Phage.

We might spoon afterwards.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Looks like this is the result what the MSM hoped to achieve. Turn the anger towards the un vaccinated and make some people believe that the un vaccinated are the reason for the spread and rise of variants the MSM seems to always keep changing their narrative on the virus.

And How/What it spreads. "Divide And Conquer." Some people had became just to brainwashed and not to realize behind what they see on the TV.

Sorry that is happening to you.
edit on 8-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

... when a Karen approached me and asked why I was standing in the line.

"Not standing in the line love, I'm standing in the airport."

You'd have fizzed her brain back in time...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

We might spoon afterwards.

But I thought you were both convex all the way around?

edit on 8 8 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's Sunday arvo and I'm about to hit the homebrew.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

What's PDX?

Portland Airport

Oregon

3rd line for Alaskan Airlines, quarantine-exemption line.

Maybe she had been stalking you for awhile at the Airport. I would have advised a security person that she's acting suspiciously and should be watched.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: visitedbythem

Looks like this is the result what the MSM hoped to achieve. Turn the anger towards the un vaccinated and make some people believe that the un vaccinated are the reason for the spread and rise of variants the MSM seems to always keep changing their narrative on the virus.

I laugh every time I look at this.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I feel for you, that must have been frightening....

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Could’ve just coughed really loud for a long time.

Then asked her again what her question was.

Edit: GL and have fun in Hawaii DBC

edit on 8-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join