It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Can officials say a higher rate of vaccinations is the only way out of this health crisis.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It seems where i am the public health officials and the supposed top doctors had being lying all this time all along. Their goals weren't really after a a so called herd immunity at all. They want everyone to be vaccinated.
Even though they are treating it like its not a mandatory type of Vaccination but they are in a way trying to push the same covid vax passports as France/UK did through by slowly and before Sep/Oct.

It seems they have a dateline before "2023" & "2030" now they are going all the way in by going as far by lunching two buses across provinces to make sure those who weren't vaccinated get vaccinated.

These public health officials & health minsters haven't being very honest about this whole thing from the beginning even now as they are blaming the un vaccinated for the most of the rising delta variant. The MSM has no problems using fear mongering on the public to urge them to get vaccinated with a stats which they claim that 99% of the infected are un vaccinated but they never the show the full data of that same stats.

It seems that every western nations "Democratic West" are pushing these so called Covid Vax Passports.
And the same MSM is already pushing the narrative booster shots for the fall.

You have now buses which going to places where people gather and are hoping those who arent vaccinated come to those Mobile vaccination vehicles to get their shots without consent from their doctors. Going above their own doctors.

At the same time while warnings are given about the vax.
Are they even after herd immunity? if you want herd immunity higher rate of vaccinations isn't the answer.
I dont the vax passports will continue.

How different Canadian provinces are responding to threat of 4th COVID-19 wave

edit on 7-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Missourian here. Derpy rednecks everywhere. My vote never counts, but "we" voted in a bunch of derpy rednecks in this last local election, because "no more muh masks". *hits meth pipe*, "Ain't nobody gonna inject that poison in me" *more banjos*

The entire state is in the red. Viruses are real.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"Two weeks to slow the spread"

Meanwhile Australia is entering their 6th lockdown and Europe is on fire over covid passports.

I don't buy a #ing thing the government says. If you do, then you're an idiot.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It isn't your fellow Americans doing this to you.

It's the fascists in charge that are.

You're just sooo eager to cast blame and dehumanize your neighbors. Maybe you should move somewhere where your sensibilities won't lead you to be such an awful human being.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Missourian here. Derpy rednecks everywhere. My vote never counts, but "we" voted in a bunch of derpy rednecks in this last local election, because "no more muh masks". *hits meth pipe*, "Ain't nobody gonna inject that poison in me" *more banjos*

Maybe you should move to NYC or Somewhere in CA where you can live in constant fear and not be able to do anything?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

you should move to where your fellow douchebags live. Much better company. You may even find the man of your dreams. good luck sista.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you should move to where your fellow douchebags live. Much better company. You may even find the man of your dreams. good luck sista.

No thanks. 41 years in the town where I was born, 17 years married with 4 kids. I'm staying. I'll be the change I want to see.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What change is that? Full blown communism, trans-humanism, or just some good old fashioned slavery?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Derpy? hell all this time I thought you were an adult

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It was never a health crisis, this was a created crisis, fearmongering is a powerful tool and expect to be used in the near future whenever is a need to control the masses.

It will happen again.

edit on 7-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I hear somewhere in Europe more upsets over the passports i wonder how ill it take before the same upsets happen in NA?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Noticed how not a single Western MSM has reported on the Obama's 60th big party bash with guests that have no masks or social distancing?

According to at least one of the MSM they claimed that Obama scaled the down the party. But how can they verify it? and how can they verify that?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What Change is it? Posthumanism?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yep is all about the oppression of the sheep, while the elite get to rejoice in the freedoms that only they can give themselves, the rest of us are left to rot in scamongering.

But that is what people wanted.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'll just leave this vid here... ignore the Trump doctor title and any conflicting religious ideaology as it has little to do with artificial political divides, but I've found that what he is saying about the danger of the vaxs and the obvious program of silencing going on to be truthful... horribly so.

It's 20 min , but if you have doubts about this whole scenario playing out or are considering just getting the shot, listen to what he says and then research his assertions and come to your own conclusions.

Dr Vladomir Zelenko addresses an Israeli Board About Virus Response
edit on 8/7/2021 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
It seems where i am the public health officials and the supposed top doctors had being lying all this time all along. Their goals weren't really after a a so called herd immunity at all. They want everyone to be vaccinated.
Even though they are treating it like its not a mandatory type of Vaccination but they are in a way trying to push the same covid vax passports as France/UK did through by slowly and before Sep/Oct.

It seems they have a dateline before "2023" & "2030" now they are going all the way in by going as far by lunching two buses across provinces to make sure those who weren't vaccinated get vaccinated.

These public health officials & health minsters haven't being very honest about this whole thing from the beginning even now as they are blaming the un vaccinated for the most of the rising delta variant. The MSM has no problems using fear mongering on the public to urge them to get vaccinated with a stats which they claim that 99% of the infected are un vaccinated but they never the show the full data of that same stats.

It seems that every western nations "Democratic West" are pushing these so called Covid Vax Passports.
And the same MSM is already pushing the narrative booster shots for the fall.

You have now buses which going to places where people gather and are hoping those who arent vaccinated come to those Mobile vaccination vehicles to get their shots without consent from their doctors. Going above their own doctors.

At the same time while warnings are given about the vax.
Are they even after herd immunity? if you want herd immunity higher rate of vaccinations isn't the answer.
I dont the vax passports will continue.

How different Canadian provinces are responding to threat of 4th COVID-19 wave

Herd immunity does not mean that the herd has to acquire immunity only through having the virus infection. Either the infection or the vaccine will confer some level of immunity. Vaccination is a much more efficient, safer, and quicker way to achieve herd immunity. In the US, for example, only a little more than 10% of the population is confirmed to have had a COVID infection in 18 months of the pandemic with more than 600,000 deaths, but about 70% of the population has been vaccinated in about 6 months.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Then there is no point for massive dictatorship style levels of creating vax passports that restrict freedoms.
I still dont even believe that covid mRNA vax even work.

The fact that its getting more warnings says otherwise.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Covid has a 99.7% survival rate.

ENOUGH with the HYSTERIA

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Covid has a 99.7% survival rate.

ENOUGH with the HYSTERIA

We havnt seen real hysteria yet!

Covid may very well have a 99.7% survival rate

But a Poison Death Shot has 99.7% horrible painful death rate.

Can you imagine the long faces and howling, when the masses realize they have been duped? The violence? The panic!

Red neck Meth addicts out on the streets, that refrained from the jab, will be in far better shape then those who sneered at them, and stepped over, and or on them.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

when the masses realize they have been duped? The violence? The panic!

The violence will be would be towards that community and that Med community will lose a majority of support in the future. Is that what they want?
edit on 8-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join