It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Do They REALLY Want To Get People To Agree To Vaccination?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Can you name the 'old fashioned version' of the vax that has been available for a while, please?

The Chinese and Russian vaxes both use the killed virus method.

Are these two available in the UK?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

I've got a better question.

Why are you okay with the entire fabric of society and people's liberties being changed for a virus with a 0.03% fatality rate? They've just cancelled our entire fabric of society and changed the way the world communicates and does business because they could. The rich? They just sat on islands and waited it out.....

Do you have ANY idea what this leads to or are we all still pretending that we're going back to normal?

You will be marked, you will worship the image and his name, you're lost. Think for yourself and stop being afraid of everythin.

You folks, who just cant see a problem with this completely ridiculous reaction to a mild disease, are scary as heck! You're petty tyrants and moral busybodies - it's made worse when you attach a moral cause to your suppression of others rights!
Like you're just doing the proles a favour....
You'll have the dictatorship you deserve soon. And you can look in our eyes as they 'take us out' for you....

You disgust me.

No, you disgust yourself. You know that simple things like social distancing, hand washing and mask wearing could have stopped covid in its tracks 6 month ago but you won't do what your head is telling you is right because your heart is telling you that you must disobey.

You understand the message but hate the messenger.

Your putting politics before science which is what liberals do, and you hate yourself for doing it.

It's ironic that somebody who is deliberately spreading fear of the vax thinks that I'm afraid.

Maybe you should tell that to your elderly diabetic relatives to whom covid is a liiiitle more dangerous.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Can you name the 'old fashioned version' of the vax that has been available for a while, please?

You didn't supply any names.
However I found this when searching for Russian vax:

The Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine uses two harmless viruses that deliver the genetic code for our cells to make a protein from the new coronavirus.

Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine: How does it work?
www.medicalnewstoday.com...-is-a-viral-vector?

Traditional, old fashioned vaccines never delivered a genetic code to cells that told your cells to make a protein.

Can you tell me the actual names of the Russian and Chinese vaccines that you are promoting please? Because the one I have linked is obviously not one of the old technology you are speaking about...

The solution is to educate the public,

If you would like to educate the public maybe you could provide links to the ones you are promoting?

edit on 8-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Ah, well, this actually makes it even easier.

Oxford University produces its own vax using the old fashioned viral vector technique, it uses a carrier virus to delivery portions of a killed covid virus into your body. It's a technique that's been used for decades and has been clinically proved both safe and effective. It's completely separate from the mRNA shot, but the anti-vaxxers don't like to talk about it so if you hang around on this website you will notice that they only talk about the other shots as if they are the only ones that are used

You should just have ask your regular ordinary health care provider about the "Oxford/AstraZeneca" shot. They should be able to provide it to you.

If they don't have a supply of it, your government has a website that lets you search for drop-in centers. Just call around find one that has this shot in stock and then arrange a date and time.

It's pretty easy to get in the UK.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Traditional, old fashioned vaccines did not get your own cells to produce the pathogen protein.

The Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine uses a chimpanzee common cold viral vector known as ChAdOx1, which delivers the code that allows our cells to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

Unlike many other vaccines that contain an infectious pathogen or a part of it, viral vector vaccines use a harmless virus to deliver a piece of genetic code to our cells, allowing them to make a pathogen’s protein.
COVID-19: How does the Oxford-AstraZeneca viral vector vaccine work?
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

A genetic code tells your cells to make a pathogen protein.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You didn't supply any names.
However I found this when searching for Russian vax:

The Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine uses two harmless viruses that deliver the genetic code for our cells to make a protein from the new coronavirus.

Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine: How does it work?
www.medicalnewstoday.com...-is-a-viral-vector?

Traditional, old fashioned vaccines never delivered a genetic code to cells that told your cells to make a protein.

Can you tell me the actual names of the Russian and Chinese vaccines that you are promoting please? Because the one I have linked is obviously not one of the old technology you are speaking about...

The solution is to educate the public,

If you would like to educate the public maybe you could provide links to the ones you are promoting?

You seem to be a little confused. The Sputnik V vax IS the traditional vax. The description that you posted is both accurate and is how vaccines are normally made.

They take a harmless virus and use it to carry fragments of Covid-19 into your body in order to promote a reaction. It's a decades old technique. No artificial mRNA involved.

The Chinese vax is called CoronaVac, it uses a slightly different but equally well known technique where a killed version of covid is injected alongside some chemicals that are sued to provoke your body into attacking it.

You could also use the OxfordAstrazenica vax, which is similar to the Russian vax. It uses a harmless virus to carry parts of Covid 19.

If you don't like these then the Johnson vax also uses the old fashioned viral vector technique.

These are all things that you should know by now.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Traditional, old fashioned vaccines did not get your own cells to produce the pathogen protein.

The Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine uses a chimpanzee common cold viral vector known as ChAdOx1, which delivers the code that allows our cells to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

Unlike many other vaccines that contain an infectious pathogen or a part of it, viral vector vaccines use a harmless virus to deliver a piece of genetic code to our cells, allowing them to make a pathogen’s protein.
COVID-19: How does the Oxford-AstraZeneca viral vector vaccine work?
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

A genetic code tells your cells to make a pathogen protein.

And here we go, a typical anti-vaxxer deliberately misunderstanding things. Guns don't kill people, projectiles fired from guns kill people.

How about you just take the Chinese vax which uses a killed version of covid, a decades old solution for a modern problem. You anti-vaxxers have been complaining about this method since forever. You said that it was too dangerous to use because of a mistake with a Polio vax decades ago.

The Oxford vax uses a harmless virus to carry fragments of covid 19 to stimulate a response. This IS how it's supposed to do it, it's called a viral vector vaccine and it's a decades old technology.

I get it, you hate Trump, you hate everything that he did, but hating on his vax isn't going to hurt him, it's only going to hurt the little guy.
edit on 8-8-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
No you are confused.

Both mRNA and viral vector vaccines tell/teach your cells to make the pathogen.

mRNA vaccines teach your body how to make a protein that will trigger an immune response, without using a live virus.

Viral vector vaccines use a harmless virus as a delivery system. They teach your body how to make a protein that will trigger an immune response.

When you get a viral vector vaccine, the vector (adenovirus) enters a cell in your body. It then teaches the cell how to produce the COVID-19 spike protein.

How COVID-19 vaccines work - mRNA and viral vector - HSE.ie
www2.hse.ie...

They take a harmless virus and use it to carry fragments of Covid-19 into your body in order to promote a reaction.

Are you sure fragments of covid are carried into the body?
Because the information I have read appears to be saying that the shot teaches the cell in your body to produce the covid 19 spike protein.

Can you supply a link that refutes this?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I get it, you hate Trump, you hate everything that he did, but hating on his vax isn't going to hurt him, it's only going to hurt the little guy.

WTF?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Ah, well, this actually makes it even easier.

Oxford University produces its own vax using the old fashioned viral vector technique, it uses a carrier virus to delivery portions of a killed covid virus into your body. It's a technique that's been used for decades and has been clinically proved both safe and effective. It's completely separate from the mRNA shot, but the anti-vaxxers don't like to talk about it so if you hang around on this website you will notice that they only talk about the other shots as if they are the only ones that are used

You should just have ask your regular ordinary health care provider about the "Oxford/AstraZeneca" shot. They should be able to provide it to you.

If they don't have a supply of it, your government has a website that lets you search for drop-in centers. Just call around find one that has this shot in stock and then arrange a date and time.

It's pretty easy to get in the UK.

J&J and AZ are NOT regular old ordinary vaccines. Just like the the MRNA vaccines, J&J and AZ just have a different infection method utilizing DNA to force your own cells to pump out spike protein. When I say regular vaccines I mean that the proteins themselves are put into you and not having RNA / DNA deliver instructions to our own cells to start erupting out spike proteins.

Now don't get me wrong. I think J&J and AZ are safer than say Pfizer and Moderna but I want even safer than that utilizing the old fashioned dead virus particles directly (Not tricking my body into spitting out spike proteins from my own cells).

You know they are going to want to start inject kids under 12 and probably even babies soon. I would prefer they utilize the tech that has been in use since the 1980's and has a much better track record since the 1980s.

Subunit vaccines are reliable and familiar—they have been around for many years. This technology is behind many of the routine childhood vaccinations for whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, and hepatitis B.4

edit on 8-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I thought the main difference between Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines was the method of which they store instructions.

Pfizer utilising single-stranded RNA, and the Oxford vaccine using double-stranded DNA.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The old fashioned version of the vax has been available for a while, but the anti vaxxers won't take it because they are anti vaxxers.

The solution is to educate the public, so that there are fewer anti vaxxers.

The solution is for governments to stop playing fast and loose with deadly pathogens and creating these chimeric viruses with GOF studies. They are not producing these dangerous diseases because they just might crop up on their own in the wild and they need to find a treatment before they do. These are biological weapons, plain and simple, the purpose is to kill millions, why would their cures be any better? They want the virus to kill us, so why bother trying to protect people with anything else they develop?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, same result though.

All 4 (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, AZ) deliver instructions to your own cells to begin replicating / eruption out spike protein. The J&J and AZ just use a virus to do it which I believe is bit safer than the lipid encapsulated MRNA method because your body immediately attacks virus where the lipid encapsulation method allows the MRNA to land just about anywhere including organs.

A traditional vaccine is one where the "antagonist" is already produced and just pumped into you without manipulating your own body to produce something it shouldn't. There are numerous reasons why MRNA vaccines have never been approved and the viral vector though utilized for years in cancer immunotherapy was never really approved for this kind of purpose.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Cheers for the info, infolurker.

Ive had both Pfizer jabs and my Mrs both AstraZeneca shots without any long-term effects thus far.

Both had COVID 19 as well before vaccination which is no joke let me tell you.

Thing is there are always going to be side-effects down to the things we choose to introduce into our systems because no two people are alike.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, they are going to force vaccination on kids soon, that is apparent.

Tennessee health chief says children's hospitals will fill up as the delta variant surges
www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2021/08/05/tennessee-health-chief-says-childrens-hospitals-could-full-next-week-delta-covid/5499631001/

I do not want to have my grandkids take what is available now. I want to have the choice to use a more traditional vaccine utilizing 1980's tech that has a much greater safety profile.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Novavax are working on a protein subunit COVID-19 vaccine which is apparently not mRNA based if that's of any interest.

That might be up your street if it comes to fruition.

I don't know anyone that has developed anything other than a sore arm or COVID 19 like symptoms for a day or so after being vaccinated, not suggesting there are not side-effect in certain people all the same, each to there own i suppose.

From my own perspective the danger to others around me down to COVID 19 prompted me being vaccinated.

With the new Delta variant kind of putting pale to that logic all the same. LoL

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
they control the messaging, they control the messenger, they control the medium.

they have compete control of the information

all they need to do is delivery the message :
"the vaccine works, we are saved. no one vaccinated has died"
better still
"not a single case of corona has been reported in Atlanta in 14 days"
little banners across the bottom of your TV screen; phone alerts that say:
"10 corona free days - winning"

In 14 days, everyone would be vaccinated and corona would be cured.
Well, of course, people would still be dying . . . but there are volumes of dictionaries with diseases you can't pronounce . . . all they need to do is make up a random disease selector (you could use AI to generate it)

AND NO ONE WOULD NOTICE

And when the midterm elections arrive, you would all vote democrat
and in 4 years, Biden would get reelected while lying in a coma induced by corona.
edit on 8-8-2021 by sraven because: afterthought

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

No shot made within months is safe, plain and simple, I agree with you, before mid term elections china biden and the democrats will be pronounce as the savior of the people in the US and covid will be eradicated as long as you get the by yearly booster. Remember big pharma will never let go their now up today 25b profits and growing.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Exactly!

Why do I want to take a experimental drug to protect me from a virus that my own immune system has already protected me from for the last 18 months?

Common sense has gone out the window in the US and western Europe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join