It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor Lightfoot claims Lollapalooza attendees were "mostly vaccinated"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As we're being told the Delta is raging and that even the vaccinated need to mask up, Chicago green-lighted Lollapalooza 2021. 385,00 people attended the concert last week. I don't see a single mask. Lightfoot assured critics that every single concert-goer had to show proof of vax, or mask up.

Mayor Lightfoot was not about to pass up the money Lolla brings in. Estimates say Chicago netted around $150 million from Lolla.
Local merchants, including weed shops love it because they make lots of "Lolla Bucks". You can't blame them.

Podcaster Tim Poole, a Chicago native, had a lot to say about Chicago and Lollapalooza last week. A guest on his show was discussing the Covid issue, and said something insightful. He said "What were once conspiracy theories are now just spoiler alerts."

Getting back to Mayor Lightfoot, she's one of those woke lunatics who can justify, rationalize, deflect, and just plain lie about everything and anything. Critics warned about Lollapalooza being a potential superspreader event. They even cited this festival in Europe that took place a couple of weeks ago.
But Dr. Allison Arwady, the commissioner of the Chicago Department of Public Health, had the mayor's back. Arwady went on CNBC and said the following: (Do these statements even make sense??)
"When you're having this many folks who are coming through almost certainly there will be some cases. But I'm confident that the combination of what we know about limiting risk in outdoor settings, pairing that with vaccination and or testing and ideally mostly vaccination, which is what we expect, as well as all the other mitigation factors." What???? Seriously, WTF?

Lightfoot stressed (again) that every single attendee had to show proof of vax, or a mask was required.

Reporters shared hundreds of photos of the “L” trains packed, absolutely jammed with maskless people during the 4-day concert. So Lightfoot demanded:
“DO NOT get on public transportation in this city without a mask. Do not. I do not want people getting on public transportation … without wearing a mask. It’s not wise.” I'm sure everyone obeyed her. Maskless on the trains

Tim Poole discussing Chicago and the left's hypocrisy:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

www.illinoispolicy.org...

CHICAGO ALMOST HITS BOTTOM RANK OF 150 CITIES FOR HIGH COST, POOR SERVICES

Gotta pay those bills!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I know some people who were at the event(s) and were never asked to prove anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My interns went and had a blast. No mask no problem. They needed an extra day to recover. Now this week we all have to mask up anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I know someone who went with a group. They were never asked about vaccination. They wore no mask.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I know someone who went with a group. They were never asked about vaccination. They wore no mask.

But, but...mayor Lightfoot wouldn't lie, would she?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Chiraque is mostly safe.....

new topics

top topics

join