It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Reports All Negatives Side Effects Of The Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
👍🏼 Haven’t watched those in a while, thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

New guidelines will call for third COVID shot for vulnerable people

“We're going to make the decision about booster shots based on a compilation of evidence, one of which will most definitely be the immune responses … as well as our cohort data that monitor the safety and the effectiveness of our vaccines in many different populations,” said Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky.

Immunocompromised adults were among the first to be prioritized for vaccines earlier this year, given their susceptibility to severe illness and death due to COVID-19. But virologists have pointed to a series of studies concluding those patients produced a limited antibody response, leaving them vulnerable even after the full two-dose vaccination regimen

Meanwhile Phase 3 of the experiment on humanity goes forward, by god the big pharma and the powers than be needs to keep the experiment going.

Yep we are nothing but the biggest human experiment in history.

www.msn.com...

I do believe in science! Very much so.

That’s why I’m doing my part to be in the control group!

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Magnetic people, now I've heard it all.

Well we tried it just being silly didn't expect that yes we are magnetic! One of us lost the magnetism and mine became stronger.

Go ahead even if not jabbed try it just to be sure! Chest area especially strong.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In less his Linkin is faked too, he seems to be real

Dr Salman

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

by a hidden cabal among the elite to cull the world's population

Do they know that such a plan would mean they would hurt them as well right? with the world population in half. They wont survive long enough without the normal people.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

WE should ALL be concerned when we hear reports from doctors on the front lines like this.

And he is still injecting people with the vaccine....lol

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is not any other known vaccine that does not use the technology, they all do it, that is why is been developed soo fast.

I already research on all the shots available.

Old time vaccines takes years to be ready for human use.

Don't forget C19 is meant to be a novelvirus, that still hasn't been isolated 👍🏼

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Dr. Salmaan Saleem

As a front line doctor I have completed ~50 yellow card reports of serious and significant adverse reactions, reactions like:

Painful skin lesions, pruritis, bruising

Shingles

Severe Fatigue (most common)

Severe Headaches (most common)

Trigeminal Neuralgia

Breathlessness

Flare ups of pre-existing conditions.

Hypertension (sudden systolics of >200)

Limb/body/muscle pains (most common)

Abdominal pains

Menstrual disruption

Post menopausal bleeding.

Menorrhagia (passing large clots)

Myocardial infarction

Strokes (within 1-2 weeks of the first jab)

Parkinsons like symptoms (uncontrollable tremors, ataxia, dyspraxia, muscle weakness and cranial nerve palsies).

Death (unwell immediately after having had first jab and passing away within 2-3weeks, had sats of 60% when I assessed the pt 1 week post jab).

The strangest thing I've seen is people becoming magnetic, saw rumors of this online so tested it in clinic. I've had 3 pts with metal objects sticking to their limbs...

I've spoken to my patients who report countless people they know who have suffered serious injury and harm after their jabs who just aren't reporting it.

So yeah, I'm concerned about the safety of these jabs.

SOURCE

Scary stuff, he goes on

I'm concerned about the lack of transparency and debate.

I'm concerned about the seemingly biased media.

I'm concerned about the functioning of our NHS.

I'm concerned about lockdowns and economic damage.

I'm concerned about mental health.

I'm concerned about our children.

I'm concerned about censorship. Censorship of good, ethical and caring doctors.

I'm concerned about unethical doctors with conflicts of interests.

I'm concerned effective treatments are suppressed and hidden.

I'm concerned about medical tyranny.

I'm concerned pharmaceutical companies can hold people hostage.

I'm concerned that no one is liable.

I'm concerned about the wedded relationship of governments and private industries.

I'm concerned about the creeping fascism/communism/feudalism.

I'm concerned there's no informed consent. I'm concerned about coercion.

I'm concerned about vaccine mandates.

I'm concerned about vaccine passports and medical apartheid.

I'm concerned about forced separation of families.

I'm concerned that all of this is being done in my name and in the name of my profession.

I am concerned, deeply so.

WE should ALL be concerned when we hear reports from doctors on the front lines like this.

I had severe uncontrollable shaking after the second shot for about 4-5 hours. Thought I had Parkinson’s for a while. Was very worried.
edit on 11/08/2010 by 51Reasons because: Didn’t post first time.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Who is this doctor?

This "doctor" that has listed most of the possible.side effects of a vaccine and added some more for good measure?

That claims the vaccines are making people magnetic......

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The same people that said masks did nothing now claim they should be mandatory, who are also the same people that say the vaccine works, but also say the vaccinated have to mask, who also say kids must be vaccinated, but now say kids should mask in school, but they should still get boosters.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones about misinformation coming from the other "side".

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There's a bit of a difference really though isn't there.

You are talking about the general medical opinion changing as time goes on, not ideal but understandable within reasonable limits.

I'm talking about someone who is clearly pretending to be a doctor to peddle outlandish conspiracy.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Have you read the side effects written on the leaflet that came with the shots?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah, said it would kill me but before I died I'd become magnetic and have loads and loads of horrid side effects.

Typical big pharma lies, no side effects and not even dead yet.

I'm not even #ing magnetic the lying pigs

a reply to: Itisnowagain

edit on 7/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah, said it would kill me but before I died I'd become magnetic and have loads and loads of horrid side effects.

Typical big pharma lies, no side effects and not even dead yet.

I'm not even #ing magnetic the lying pigs

a reply to: Itisnowagain

Sometimes, I think, if you expect a side effect..you will be granted one! I'm not saying that it's false if someone has a side effct, but the mind can conjure up things, and the body can react.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Side effects are inevitable but the issue is because covid 19 is so divisive and high profile I think.

Because there is concern over vaccines then anyone who has a jab and then becomes unwell a while later can inadvertently attribute that illness with the vaccine.

This makes it hard to establish what are genuine side effects and need investigation and what are just everyday things falsely connected to a vaccine.

a reply to: vonclod

edit on 7/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If you clicked on the supplied link you would see that you have to be a registered medical professional to post in the comments. There are 1,144 more comments besides the one in the OP
Rainbows
Jane

PS the rest of the site looks very interesting too

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I took a good look earlier as the site was posted as another thread.

It did look promising but it appears anyone can make an account and comment so there's no way of knowing if it's an actual medical professional or not other than using common sense to try and determine the legitimacy by the wording and general flow.

Medical professionals are accustomed to writing in a academic manner and it's quite easy to see which comments are somewhat lacking in that department.

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Registration requires you to provide us with your name, email address, profession, specialty and other information specified in the registration form

Their T&C's also say they will check you out
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Who is this doctor?

This "doctor" that has listed most of the possible.side effects of a vaccine and added some more for good measure?

That claims the vaccines are making people magnetic......

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

My thang points to magnetic North all the time now, but that’s cool my wife is a southerner. 🍌

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

There's a bit of a difference really though isn't there.

You are talking about the general medical opinion changing as time goes on, not ideal but understandable within reasonable limits.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

First, you have no idea what general medical opinion is. General medical opinion is not what the news tells you. General medical opinion has been that masks are not a valuable tool for combating respiratory illness except under certain circumstances or specific diseases. It's simply not up for debate that this has never been proven as a significant mitigation method for general use. It's been pushed as fact from very early on and it simply isn't general medical consensus. This is not the only thing they've lied about, but it's moot because even if I cite 50 peer reviewed articles and it won't matter unless it supports your mainstream approved opinion.

Most of the data available hasn't changed in some time. The years of data we have on previous disease certainly didn't change. That's really beside the point, because even across a wide range of medical opinions it can still be expected to have a consistency in methodology. The data on COVID seems to be moving ever closer to it being little more deadly than other similar respiratory infections, it's novel but not radically unlike known diseases. As data comes in our mitigation techniques should be getting more defined and precise, not less refined and precise as seems to be happening. Instead we see them manipulating data to suit predetermined political decisions and literally threatening to curtail rights not based on the number ill, but the number of vaccinated.

I don't see how this obvious cart before the horse shell game can completely fly over the heads of vax-savants.

I've changed my opinion little based on new information because most of it was predictable based on prior studies of disease. The fact that a few lone outliers talk about some outlandish symptoms of vaccines does not negate the fact that your "experts" are clueless and have been completely wrong about some of the most basic public health decisions, nor do false claims make the dishonesty or disinformation about vaccine risks okay from your "side".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join