It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even on a 100 percent effective and safe vaccine getting enough participation is unlikely...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's that simple even with a 100% safe and effective vaccine getting 80% compliance is a fool's errand. I posit that even if the vaccine was in pill form 100% safe and effective getting 80% compliance in a 5 year period is impossible if ever.

PS
and yes I know the regardless of "we should try angle", this is about the fact that we won't be able to get enough compliance for eradication thus the folly of forcing and coercsion of vaccinations, try another approach

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Here in Ontario, they keep increasing the goal.

I think we're going for 90% now.

And, of course, it's the unvaccinated that are at fault for the spread, evidence be damned.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here in the UK we are at around 70 percent with virtually no coersion or incentive other than the protection a vaccene me gives.

We've only really got the teens and kids with a small portion nof adults left to go now I think

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Setting unrealistic %'s is deliberate I reckon.

This way they can keep us locked down forever as vaxx rates level out at something like 40%.

Here in Australia they have kept moving the goal posts and give no clear answers for how long before we say enoughs enough and just learn to live with covid.
Remember it was two weeks to flatten the curve. Now it's maybe this summer? But of course that depends on how many are vaccinated of course......

Most people I know do not want the vaccinations. Sadly I know they will find ways to force some of these people to take them.
Vaccines will be voluntary. But of course it will soon be you do not have to have a shot, but of course that also means you cannot go to the cinema, go to work, get government benefits, have your kids in school, use public transport, go to the supermarket etc. etc.

But of course, it's not mandatory. End of the day it will always be YOUR choice to have them......

This whole covid thing and the way things are being handled is so bizarre when you compare it to similar medical incidents over the years. I swear people were more freaked out about SARS/Bird Flu and Swine Flu back in the day tha people are with covid, but we had nothing even remotely close to how things are being done now.

So much of this whole thing defies logic. The lies and manipulation are clear, for what end? I am not sure. None of us are. But sadly there are plenty of people who will still gladly go along with it despite what is right in front of them.

Those behind covid will win if we do not fight back soon.

Remember how things went after 9/11? The insane laws they used it to introduce in the U.S? 100 years they had been trying to get the patriot act in....

This covid stuff reeks of that kind of thing.

Regardless it is super clear the government really do not work for us, not that they ever did.

Want to stop this? History has shown us how to deal with these things.
Start building gallows and guillotines. en masse.

This is happening because we're all so #$%^ing divided these days.
I mean there has always been division amongst mankind, but it's gotten to new kinds of levels in recent times.
While we're divided and fighting among ourselves, we're not going after them like we should be.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Here in the UK we are at around 70 percent with virtually no coersion or incentive other than the protection a vaccene me gives.

We've only really got the teens and kids with a small portion nof adults left to go now I think

That's partially the point the UK has been vaccinating since when December 8th? and they still aren't at 80% and oh is the UK vaccinating kids?

we aren't talking about 80% of an eligible(so far) segment of the population we are talking about the whole population the so far uneligible, the kids, the lazy, the apathetic, the preppers, the criminal element, and those that live on that fringe, along with all of the vocal others.

From the BBC just 2 days ago... 39 million have both doses UK population 68,276,936. you got a long way to 80%. If you don't think it will take coercion and exclusionary tactics then why is the government threatening the use of said tactics? It took the UK 7 months to get to 39 million, and every day those from the first month their protection is less and less effective. Everybody vaccinated that first month is due for boosters if not now very soon.

Because my friend for eradication you can't segment the populous, it needs to be 80% of the whole population at the very least or it isn't effective at all to even limit the Rt. With boosters and variants keeping 80% legitimately vaccinated every 6-9 months isn't gonna happen.

www.bbc.com...

So far, almost 47 million people have had a first vaccine dose - nearly 90% of the adult population - and almost 39 million - around 74% of adults - have had both doses.

The number of first doses administered each day is now averaging more than 32,000 - far below a peak of some 500,000 in mid-March. It rose in recent weeks as the vaccine rollout reached younger age groups, but has since fallen.

An average of almost 160,000-second doses are now being given a day. The delivery of second doses had been accelerated in response to the emergence of the Delta variant, first identified in India.

Let me add this caveat as well, I also posit that while countries like Australia and New Zealand or those semi-isolated will be OK it won't be the case elsewhere. Plenty of "experts" said in the beginning once it's here it's here stopping the spread isn't gonna happen.
edit on 7-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Agree 110%

Especially this from your post

This whole covid thing and the way things are being handled is so bizarre when you compare it to similar medical incidents over the years. I swear people were more freaked out about SARS/Bird Flu and Swine Flu back in the day tha people are with covid, but we had nothing even remotely close to how things are being done now.

and

This is happening because we're all so #$%^ing divided these days.
I mean there has always been division amongst mankind, but it's gotten to new kinds of levels in recent times.
While we're divided and fighting among ourselves, we're not going after them like we should be.

We used to have the media as a safeguard against government overreach, now they are the governemnt

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So in any flu season they push the jab big time to the old and high risks while telling everyone else it's good to get it too, so now we have 90% of the old and high risk vaccinated why not do the same in saying we met our goal, but it good for others to get too.

I bet if they did it this way more people would be inclined to get it outside of the high risk groups.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So in any flu season they push the jab big time to the old and high risks while telling everyone else it's good to get it too, so now we have 90% of the old and high risk vaccinated why not do the same in saying we met our goal, but it good for others to get too.

I bet if they did it this way more people would be inclined to get it outside of the high risk groups.

I definitely believe the pressure selling tactics work on fewer people than any other. I've been a salesman my entire adult life, it has definitely been my experience(35 plus years).

Especially in certain areas and demographics.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It doesnt work because we are divided but it still works because uninformed people follow orders and enforce it for them. The left is brainwashed beyond repair. They have them on a hook. Why wouldnt they proceed with their plans further? Who cares that the lie is obvious. Enough people believe it so they move on. IMO we need more division

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Here in Ontario, they keep increasing the goal.

I think we're going for 90% now.

And, of course, it's the unvaccinated that are at fault for the spread, evidence be damned.

Exactly and even now with compliant Canada only 62.751%of all people in Ontario are fully vaccinated according to

covid19tracker.ca...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Really you sure they are going for 90%? makes you wonder on what grounds they keep changing anything to please Bill Gates wish of a 100% vaccantion rate?

A 100% Vaccination rate will never happen. And now that Health Canada issued warnings for Bell’s Palsy.
edit on 7-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Can we even believe those numbers and stats? i still have a hard time believing the inflated covid stats.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

At this rate, Panic Pants Pollies can catch it, die, and prove it's that bad. In front of me on sidewalks. I'm here like a big neon magnet not avoiding # and nothing's happened. It's not looking good for their credibility here.

If it's not resembling a horror movie outside, you're blowing hot air anymore. Nobody's listening anymore, it's like ogling people in zoo exhibits, "Damn, look at that one, they're all kinds of #ed up in the head!"

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Can we even believe those numbers and stats? I still have a hard time believing the inflated covid stats.

Well, there is that too... it all makes getting to that 80% almost nigh impossible.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

It doesnt work because we are divided but it still works because uninformed people follow orders and enforce it for them. The left is brainwashed beyond repair. They have them on a hook. Why wouldnt they proceed with their plans further? Who cares that the lie is obvious. Enough people believe it so they move on. IMO we need more division

It's not just the left. It's the right too. It's @#$%ed up on every side of the coin.

Wish more people would open their eyes to that. This is why I hate teams. You're expected to point out the sins of every ones but your own.

Left/Right Black/White when you're on a side or anything other than 'right or wrong' you're playing the game and part of the problem. Every team is just as brainwashed as the other, because let me tell you, the 'left' person thinks the exact same thing you do about the 'right'.

We need to call all the bullshot out equally.

These politicians all fight in public, but behind closed doors they're all partying on the same team at the 'grove' when that time of year comes around.

2 teams yet always the same single government. Let that sink in for a minute.

2 party politics is nothing but an illusion of choice. Your vote does not matter. The only thing that matters is you hate the other team because they're not your team.
edit on 7-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, probably more in there.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

At this rate, Panic Pants Pollies can catch it, die, and prove it's that bad. In front of me on sidewalks. I'm here like a big neon magnet not avoiding # and nothing's happened. It's not looking good for their credibility here.

If it's not resembling a horror movie outside, you're blowing hot air anymore. Nobody's listening anymore, it's like ogling people in zoo exhibits, "Damn, look at that one, they're all kinds of #ed up in the head!"

Yeah I kind of expected a 'pandemic' would of had the bodies piling up in the streets by now. Some 'bubonic plague' or Stephen King's the Stand levels of carnage. Not something that appears less deadly than the common flu.

Walking down the street does not match what the MSM news is showing us and the politicians keep telling us.

For a highly virulent and extremely deadly virus, Covids been a massive disappointment I must say in that regard.

Mind you I give TPTB a 11/10 IGN, when it comes to performing like it's that bad. Not oscar worthy, but right up there with the TV soaps in terms of over acting and being over dramatic.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My money's on it being because that would not meet the goals of the actual agenda behind all of this.
edit on 7-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

According to the tracker the covid tracker is still standing at 62% its almost like some dont want to get the second dose?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Good point! Tons of women still don't trust the birth-control vaccine that's been around for decades.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

this is about the fact that we won't be able to get enough compliance for eradication

I would further argue that even if 100% of people did comply, it wouldn't eradicate Covid-19. It's virtually impossible to eradicate a virus like Covid-19, the best we can hope for is herd immunity, which doesn't require a huge fraction of the population to be vaccinated because natural immunity also needs to be taken into account.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join