It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Portal For Medical Professionals to Report-Discuss Adverse "Vaccine" Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's important to know what individual medical history makes you susceptible to specific complications from specific vaccines.

Pfizer keeps sounding the alarm over its Covid-19 vaccine, but doesn't say who is most susceptible to specific medical complications.

………

I agree that would be a useful piece of information to have, but I have my doubts about getting any information on that front any time soon.

In the last few days I have been searching the literature for examples of adverse effects that are unique to the mRNA vaccines and I haven’t found any. All the highly visible and hotly discussed effects such as Guillian-Barre, blood clots, pericarditis, etc. that have been reported in people who have been vaccinated also occur in the population at large and also are reported in people with the COVID19 infection. I have found no cases of someone growing a third testicle, as some here on ATS have feared. If someone can find a counter example, I would like to hear it.

There are a few cases of acute anaphylactic shock (as there are with any injection) but most of the adverse effects seem to be autoimmune reactions triggered by having your immune system suddenly kicked into overdrive by being presented with a new antigen—whether from the vaccine or the infection. I think that’s why the adverse effects of the vaccines are basically the same as the adverse effects of infection.

In general, if someone has a specific reason to think they are particularly sensitive to environmental allergens or autoimmune reactions I would think that would be a warning flag.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Unless you or someone else here can show me any real evidence that has some actual credibility to it however it's not mine.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's important to know what individual medical history makes you susceptible to specific complications from specific vaccines.

Pfizer keeps sounding the alarm over its Covid-19 vaccine, but doesn't say who is most susceptible to specific medical complications.

As the CDC says, no one knows the long-term complications yet. The vaccines are still young and experimental.

Surely this is something that you should ask your own personal physician, not get from a google search?

Been banging that drum for a while here.

it's why 100% 90% even 80% vaccination rates are unattainable, there will be a significant segment that their doctors would advise them to not get vaccinated. From 5-8% who wouldn't get vaccinated regardless, and the other 5-10% who won't do it because of sheer apathy towards the subject.

Immunity through a vaccine that is 100% effective is probably unattainable( none of the vaccines are BTW), due to the people on the fringe of society alone. I could see various persons not wanting to get vaccinated, and while there are likely more Americans that feel that way seems there is a growing sentiment in other countries as well.

Again I asked my doctor early on in the vaccinations, her answer for me let's wait you got other issues to worry about right now. I've seen her 4 times since and she isn't insisting I take it, and my other issues seem to be under control.

edit on 7-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And now we have this for tracking/reporting the unvaccinated of our American brethren

aursonline.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another great place to get 100 differing opinions on one subject so important so additional confusion may coagulate 😃

It's best to find a trusted source with a good track record of accuracy, and believe what he/she says, unless they turn into a Black Hat.

There are certain ATS members I "listen" to when they post a finding.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
IDK but maybe the moderator could privately (no need to make their number public)
ask for their License number to know for sure they have the credentials they claim?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I spent about an hour at Medscape, and it is amazing what stories are there from doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals. The VAERS system is indeed very much under-reported.

All sorts of maimed individuals, along with a fair number of deceased. Such a pity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join