It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Portal For Medical Professionals to Report-Discuss Adverse "Vaccine" Events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How about a new portal where doctors and medical professionals can share their concerns and personal experiences in dealing with the China Virus "vaccine"?

Sound like something that might be useful and informative for non-professionals looking to learn more about these "vaccines" and their effects on real patients...as witnessed by real medical professionals?

MEDSCAPE has just produced such a portal...open to medical professionals for posting...but readable by all us non-medical common folk.

Commenting is limited to medical professionals. To comment please Log-in.
Commenting is moderated. See our Terms of Use.

As the administrator states...in addition to doctors...

"Nurses and other health care professionals are invited to comment on this forum. Of course anyone can register but if you read through the comments, it is clear that most people on here have a medical background. They have a facility with medical terms and tests that would be very difficult for a lay person to master.

Everyone on this forum knows this. This forum is valuable for people to share what their experiences have been, both good, neutral and otherwise."

This new portal has already posted over 1000 reports and personal testimonies dealing with the China Virus "vaccines" and/or any adverse events these medical professionals have been dealing with concerning these "vaccines".

How concerned are you about adverse events related to the vaccines?

www.medscape.com...
edit on 7-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Not wanting to be that guy but you are sure all these people posting are verified medical professionals right?

I'm asking as some seem legit but others less so, I'm honestly shocked that there's doctor's reporting magnetic patients on there?

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It's not just medical professionals unfortunately.

This would have been a great resource if it was though.

a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not wanting to be that guy but you are sure all these people posting are verified medical professionals right?

I'm asking as some seem legit but others less so, I'm honestly shocked that there's doctor's reporting magnetic patients on there?

I agree. Those don’t talk like my scientist/researcher friends. Does anyone check credentials before allowing them to post?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes, I stumbled upon that Medscape site a few days ago. It looks most informative.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
my unfiltered deduction, that 'spitball room' is there to monitor the anti-vax/anti-COVID sentiment

and then to Squash any counter-thoughts or action by the un---brainwashed independents

100% lockstep is the program envisioned by that 4th Reich oligarchy
edit on th31162834592007182021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sadly not by the looks of it.

There's what seems to be some real medically trained people commenting as well though.

a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I see both potentially good and potentially bad coming from this.

It will be interesting to see how this takes off, if it does.

On the good side, it allows legit people in the medical profession a mechanism to document medical observations outside of official medical channels which would require them to expend the exhaustive time and resources to defend their observations through research, extensive case analysis and peer review, else risk ridicule and being ostracized by the medical community. The information could be useful in looking for trends which might drive further actual research.

On the bad side, it could turn into a 4 Chan like environment where every off the wall Dr. John Doe wacko on earth runs amok and turns it into a free for all. There are ways to control this, but it will depend on how much time and resources the host is willing to dedicate to it.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

There are two immediate problems here aside from non-medical practitioners being allowed to participate.

Firstly we already know that being a medical professional doesn't mean that you know what you're talking about, or that you won't spread disinformation

We know from past experience that medical professionals have said some extremely inaccurate things, or that they spread debunked conspiracies. Take a look at all of the misinformation that R.Cole (A dermatologist) spread about covid and vaxes Bitchute, or the things that British anti-vaxxer K.Shemirani (nurse) said about 5G.

Or what groups like AFD have said in the past. They claim to be medical professionals, but are heavily into copnspiracies.

Secondly, it would be extremely simple for a country like China who has many of its citizens in the US as medical professionals to infiltrate these forum and to spread who knows what kind of rumors or misinformation.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As always...viewer discretion is advised.
However, there appears to be many legitimate and informed opinions posted from many actual medical professionals.

In the big picture...and in these days of aggressive medical censorship...any new sources of professional opinion are appreciated and useful.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It's important to know what individual medical history makes you susceptible to specific complications from specific vaccines.

Pfizer keeps sounding the alarm over its Covid-19 vaccine, but doesn't say who is most susceptible to specific medical complications.

As the CDC says, no one knows the long-term complications yet. The vaccines are still young and experimental.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Agreed. It should never be taken as gospel, but trends might develop which warrant further investigation.

One thing which might help would be to force posters to minimally say what country they are in. This is done easily enough by the host with IP addresses, but I think there would be value in forcing the poster to state it outright also.

The quality of healthcare varies by country. I've seen both ends of the spectrum. On the one hand we have the western healthcare standard (i.e. US, UK/EU), and on the other we have some countries I've been to where chicken bones, all manner of witch-doctory and voo-doo are the norm. Knowing which country someone is posting from would help with this. Doesn't mean what they post is wrong or fake, it's just that's what they know in their world. It would also help point out the shills.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Another great place to get 100 differing opinions on one subject so important so additional confusion may coagulate 😃

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As always...viewer discretion is advised.
However, there appears to be many legitimate and informed opinions posted from many actual medical professionals.

In the big picture...and in these days of aggressive medical censorship...any new sources of professional opinion are appreciated and useful.

Although I'm against censorship in general, we're not living in normal times.

The country is divided, emotions are running high, and people are using misinformation for political gain. And that's without the people spreading it for profit. Or simply for fun.

A lot of the information that's being removed is ... not of any use whatsoever when it comes to making informed decisions.

I wager that you'd support removing content from the internet that presented fake statistics on gun deaths or racism.

Morally, is there any difference between removing a Youtube falsely attributing thousands of deaths of minorities or LGBTQ to white supremacists with guns, and a video falsely attributing just as many deaths to a vaccine?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's important to know what individual medical history makes you susceptible to specific complications from specific vaccines.

Pfizer keeps sounding the alarm over its Covid-19 vaccine, but doesn't say who is most susceptible to specific medical complications.

As the CDC says, no one knows the long-term complications yet. The vaccines are still young and experimental.

Surely this is something that you should ask your own personal physician, not get from a google search?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

How long before big pharma with CDC lap dogs comes and shut it down, I bed it will not last long, or before the media comes and call the site fake and the doctors liers.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It's not just medical professionals unfortunately.

Ami the medical professionals you would prefer are the ones who are pushing the lockdowns, vaccine passports right?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've got far more faith in people with decades of experience and training in medicine than I have in a bunch of randoms on the internet claiming that vaccines will kill us all or make us magnetic.

I'd be somewhat foolish not to really.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is like everything, those that took the china virus jab knowing they are been tested for a technology never been used on humans as a "vaccine" will keep defending the jab because lets face it, their lives depend on it, yes literally depend on it, because everyday they have to wake up and face another day with the nagging feeling that something may go wrong and their bodies will fight back what has been injected in them.

Yes, that is something I can not live with for the rest of my life.

The side effects are too many and the casualties will just keep growing, regardless of how much the big pharma try to hide it.

Eventually fascist fauci in his greed kissing up to big pharma and china will be the put down by the big pharma like the dogs that he used for his experiments.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes like those vax pusher and those lockdown pushers s in the media right? the same people with "people with decades of experience and training in medicine "

Are pushing these covid vaccines for a agenda. They dont care about your health.
If they did they wouldn't be treating the side effects as rare or not serous.
edit on 7-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join