It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellow Vests Protesting Covid Passports Live Stream.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Good day to you all.

I just thought some of you here might appreciate seeing people standing up for their rights and protesting against the totalitarian moves being made right now by our evermore tyrannical governments.

Don't give up your rights for perceived "safety".

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

My respect for the French has gone up over the last couple of years.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

My respect for the French has gone up over the last couple of years.

For sure.

I'll just leave this here too.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Everyone on ATS needs to see this vid, it succinctly articulates in very clear and easy to comprehend terms precisely what has/is/and could happen if the current state of global affairs is allowed to continue and leftists are in for the rudest of shocks if they think they are immune to the coming global onslaught against humanity that is currently underway.

No, they are the vehicle being used to usher in the NWO authoritarian global state and once in place, they will be the first to be gas chambered, because they are the weakest and most brainwashed and pro-government sect of society ever to exist in the history of humanity - by design - engineered by said authoritarians (aka, the elites).

BUT, there is a light at the end of the tunnel - the spark of human freedom - it knows no skin colour, religion, political persuasion, sexual orientation - it transcends them all.

Brilliant video, can't recommend this enough (I've watched it twice now)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft:

Time at 1:17 is what I've been posting about... Madness leads to confusion.

Listen quickly at time 1:17 so true

To many mentally ill are in charge of our daily lives. EX. would be.... you all know who

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Did you see those 2 cops sharing the bottle of water in front of the camera ?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

That was worth watching for the fantastic art alone, it perfectly illustrates the social engineering going on and that was ramped up with covid to re shape society and create a totalitarian globalist regime.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this, it truly is an amazing video.

I have never heard of Rape of the Mind, but that book sounds like a must have. We truly live in unprecedented times due to the advanced technology that is being used to amplify the totalitarian playbook.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

I echo your sentiment entirely!

I am sending this to everyone I know who are not far gone enough to understand the gravity of what this video presents!

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Thanks for this. I just saw a Dont Tread on Me flag in the crowd. Too awesomely awesome.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Funny how, as I was watching that video, all I could picture in my head was Dan Andrews and the Vic lockdowns.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This is the Youtube comment posted by the creator of that video.
I felt it was worthy of being re-posted here.

It was an honor to collaborate with Academy of Ideas. Their content is incredible. This video has been over a year in the making. I can honestly say I put every ounce of energy I had into this one. After completing this, I am mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted, but...this may be the most important message of our time. I think we can all feel that we are at a very pivotal point. The fate of our world runs along the edge of a knife. If we falter, we may descend into a nightmare. I enjoy exploring positive, enlightening ideas, but it is just as important to explore the dark side as well. Please, if you can, share this video far and wide.

edit on 8/7/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Look at the amount of paramilitary thugs/riot cops...

"Policing" an event which is not illegal.

Question is-are they there to "police" or to antagonise the protestors in order to cause violence so the media can say "look at these unhinged anti vaxxers!"

When most of the protestors are not protesting the vaccine-rather the further tightening of the soulless machine which sees us all as cattle,to be prodded,manipulated,thought controlled and experimented on at the will of mega corporations.

We are seeing the pandemic used as an excuse to drop the hammer on the free world IMO.

Respect to the French people for at least trying to push back agianst the horror of our technological dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It would be good for someone to get some drone shots of this protest(or are they illegal at protests now?)-because from the video it looks like the entire population of Paris are in attendence.
I wonder how many the media will report?A few thousand probably,if it gets reported on at all.

I am still shocked at the amount of cops-where do France get so many cops?
Are they shipped in from around the entire country or grown in vats like the combine from half life?
They sure look like the combine thats for sure.

That does not look like a free country to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Glad you enjoyed it mate, it could probably do with it's own thread tbh but I dropped it here to add meat to the protest.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Did you see those 2 cops sharing the bottle of water in front of the camera ?

I've only been able to watch bits and pieces of it but I wouldn't be surprised if the police are sick of this crap too.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

That was worth watching for the fantastic art alone, it perfectly illustrates the social engineering going on and that was ramped up with covid to re shape society and create a totalitarian globalist regime.

Exactly. It's really obvious if you take a step back.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thank you for sharing this, it truly is an amazing video. 

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Thanks for this. I just saw a Dont Tread on Me flag in the crowd. Too awesomely awesome.

Haha, the French don't mess about when it comes to protests.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Question is-are they there to "police" or to antagonise the protestors in order to cause violence so the media can say "look at these unhinged anti vaxxers!"

Time will tell.

I'm sure there are police who sympathize with the protesters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join