It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are states, and the White House, becoming more threatening over vaccines that don't even work?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Vroomfondel

But we need the work with the tools we have available, and vaccines and PPE are all we have.

As to the Polio vaccine well there have been cases where Polio has been caused by being vaccinated with a live version of the Polio virus but its no longer a risk in this day of age because the vaccine used contains an inactive version of the virus.

1). We have Clean and HEALTHY diets and lifestyles that can and DO prevent diseases.
During the small pox epidemic of the late 1800s, early 1900s, it was discovered that healthy living mattered:
a. they began to bury their waste [instead of putting in the river for those downstream] and
b. they began to include more vegetables and fruits into their diets.

2). I understand about the live polio vaccine as no longer being provided.... but there is still the issue:
-------> can you imagine how the public [perhaps you] would feel if :
a. thousands of children were getting a lesser-case of polio after having their vaccinations, or
b. thousands of people were getting a lesser case of small pox after having their vaccinations?

I do not see that as effective prevention.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Because they royally f'd up and they know it.

What we know now:

1. "Science" created the "pandimic" in China. Because the kind of "research" that created it, is illegal in the U.S.A.

2. "Science" let it escape. Must have been a Friday.

3. "Science/its" and "Government/s" had to scramble to protect their credibility and reasons for sucking up public treasure through taxes and donations.

4. Not to let a good "oops!" go to waste. Drug company "scientist", capitlized on the "pandimic" to create "vaccines" (in short oder) for an illness that nobody is sure where it came from. But for a small nominal fee, with shipping and handling. They have a "vaccine" that has never been tested or approved by "science".

4.5 Governments not letting a good oops go to waste. Saw it as an opportunity to be more governmental. Obviously if you don't agree with them? You're anti-government and a threat to "civilization". And You're anti-"science".

5. Those who get the "vaccine" which "legally" isn't a vaccine? Are the test subjects and "Science" experiment.

6. So now it's a "pandemic". Which isn't a pandemic. The only folks involved in a "pandemic" are the ones trying to erase the tracks.

1). I believe the covid was created via "gain of function" research, and is patented.
2). I do not believe it was an accident. President Trump said at the beginning of the covid that it was an attack, from china and that we were at war. He said, not of bullets but of:
a. an infiltration of paid cohorts in political/judicial positions,
b. a bioterrorism attack against our citizens [and across the globe]
c. fake news and social media censorship.
3). I see the panic and attempts to justify their claims.
4). Well, yes, the drug companies have always been the big $$$ winner, ever since grandpappy [snake-oil, wagon-peddler] rockafeller built a dynasty [as in die nasty] drug corp. from his laxative nujol that would 'cure anything you got'.
5). I heard there are no long-term, or even short-term tests regarding the covid vaccine.
6). I believe there is a cover-up, and perhaps it is many-layered.
a. needed for voting cover-up, cheating via fraud mail-in ballots
b. needed for great-reset cover-up, inflation is here and the dollar is imploding
c. needed for control... they are dictators of the most evil kind.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: chr0naut

Because they stopped counting car crashes, suicides, and gunshot wounds as covid cases. Eleven the CDC said a majority of reported cases were NOT from covid.

Do you have any specific source as proof of those non-Covid things being recorded as Covid?

Where did you get your information about them?

I think almost everyone has heard about the "died with covid" vs "died FROM covid".

I certainly have... and I think that the death count has decreased Significantly, because the public and certain officials are watching the caused-by-covid DEATH numbers closely these days, and the hospitals can no longer easily apply for a $39,000 per covid death.
I note that today, there are few deaths but a massive Increase of cases.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenIdentity
Now you are just making things up to suit your simple misfire...I still have NEVER said they were ONLY mandatory in the US...that was a hasty assumption on your part....and I must admit seeing the Dunning-Kruger effect in full flower is a marvelous thing to experience. I am not one of those idiots that supported the orange, lying, braggard Draft dodging Trump...but I highly suspect you fit that bill. Trump serves as a once in a lifetime guidepost...a polestar....ask if you supported him and quick as a wink, the answer to the question, "Are you a dumb-#e?" is answered. a reply to: Vroomfondel

I hope there are reflective surfaces where you live, if so their may still be hope to get over that raging TDS you have.

You NEVER said they were ONLY mandatory in the US. I agree. Neither did I. That is your second attempt at a straw man argument. It won't work. Not now, not ever.

First you said vaccines were mandated world wide. I know that is not true and I said so. You responded by saying they were mandatory in the US. You did not address the point I made, instead you made up something you could easily refute. Now you are doing it again by saying you NEVER said they were ONLY mandatory in the US. I never said you did. Again, an attempt at misdirection, a straw man argument.

Then you attempted coup de gras is a full blown TDS rage against the bad orange man and his supporters.

Epic fail on all points.

For such a new account you have a lot of nerve. No brains. But a lot of nerve. Learn how to debate or this place will shred you snowflake.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Because they stopped counting car crashes, suicides, and gunshot wounds as covid cases. Eleven the CDC said a majority of reported cases were NOT from covid.

Do you have any specific source as proof of those non-Covid things being recorded as Covid?

Where did you get your information about them?

I think almost everyone has heard about the "died with covid" vs "died FROM covid".

I certainly have... and I think that the death count has decreased Significantly, because the public and certain officials are watching the caused-by-covid DEATH numbers closely these days, and the hospitals can no longer easily apply for a $39,000 per covid death.
I note that today, there are few deaths but a massive Increase of cases.

Delta strain. Spreads fast, less deadly on a case by case basis, but overall, kills more, and more of the young and healthy. It is only early days for this in the US, and already the deaths are starting to rise steeply (it lags 14-17 days behind the rise in cases).

Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Dashboard Click on your country on the left hand side to see what is happening there.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I am not claiming a cause and effect, at least not without more information. But I did want to point out the increase in cases by demographic is proportional to the increase in vaccination rate. Its not a 1 : 1 correlation but its enough to suggest further investigation is prudent.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
At the current rate, we're just a few months away from enough people having natural immunity from covid-19 to warrant canceling it as a pandemic.

A lot is riding on keeping the pandemic going, in medical and political circles.

The media and government will need to somehow justify keeping everyone afraid.
edit on 8/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You need to define “work”.

Does a seatbelt guarantee safety in a car accident? Nope.

Does birth control 100% prevent pregnancy? Nope.

Does a helmet 100% guarantee zero head trauma in a bike/motorcycle accident? Nope.

The vax is protection. That’s it. Just like a flu shot doesn’t mean you’ll never get the flu.

If you take the vax and then have a much reduced chance of landing in the hospital - it works. Which is the whole point.

No one ever said it’ll stop COVID dead in its tracks. It stops hospitals from being overwhelmed and for most people it makes then virus a minor inconvenience - even for those who are materially higher risk of complications.

At this point I can’t understand the anti-vax mentality - particularly from white people. The mRNA jab has been injected hundreds of millions of times and yet where are the mass graves located?

It’s like holding out for the 2020 election - it’s over. How many ways do you need to see it’s over? Ffs you have the MyPillow guy as your martyr.

Forget the election, get the vax and think forward. Stop living the classic conservative mindset that says “the past was better than now”.

Libs think forward. Y’all should start doing that if you really want to play the game and be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

It doesn't surprise me that the word 'work' needs to be defined to a liberal.

No, I don't need to define it. Mayor Beetlejuice does. In context, however, it should be quite clear. Even to a liberal.

Throwing out the absolute 100% rule as an argument is an epic failure. I will believe it when I see you use it on liberal policies.

NO! The point of the vaccine is NOT to lessen the effects. The goal of a vaccine is to prevent infection. Would you have been happy with a slightly less deadly case of polio as a child? How about a somewhat mild case of smallpox?

IF, and I say if because I have seen no evidence to support this claim, IF fewer people are ending up in the hospital with covid could it be due to the last year and a half taking a lot of high risk people out of the equation? Even a devout liberal sheep has to admit that attrition exists.

There are no mass graves today. Can you say, with any degree of certainty, there wont be any tomorrow? No one knows the long term affects of this vaccine. We are the test group upon which that particular data will be based.

I will never be able to think like a liberal. I have far too many functioning brain cells. Enjoy your superiority complex, it goes well with TDS.
edit on 12-8-2021 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ketsuko

Florida hospitals seem to indicate otherwise.

Worrisome that a lot of kids seem to be getting hospitalized now. That's different.

Maths is hard in Florida

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity

Your post reads like any other of the Pharma Psychobabble produced by the manufacturers and Tony Fauci.

I'm not impressed. Regurgitation of propaganda does not make it become true.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

This person has no original thoughts. Its just regurgitation, obfuscation, and straw man defenses. Lots of noise for such a new account. That kind of attitude seems shilly, er, silly to me. lmao

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You can't understand the anti-vax mentality?

It's very simple--some people know a scam when they see one, but the majority of the herd has not a clue it's been duped.

Some people are informed enough to understand the criminal nature of companies such as Pfizer, informed enough to understand the Phantom Virus is no more dangerous than the flu, informed enough to know flu shots have never worked, and some people cannot think for themselves. They need authority figures and pathological liars like Anthony Fauci to lead them through life.

Not so complicated, is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yes, this tri-mester, the covid mutated to the delta strain AND, as is similar to the flu, each time-period, there will be a mutation, which could lead to a mandate for another chemical vaccination injection.
--- ongoing, endless drug injection is a concern.

I have seen links to stories, indicating a greater % of cases that are from vaccinated persons
And also, I’ve seen links to stories indicating a greater % of cases are from UNvaccinated persons.
… BUT I have seen NO links from sources identifying any substantial, increased number of young, healthy victims that have died from covid.

I did take a look at the link you provided; but I would like to see the graph that identifies an increase or decrease, perhaps as compared to six months or a year ago, as lone numbers are nebulous.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

It is SO comforting to see the public across the globe wake up and not allow the covid vax fraud to continue unchecked.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamburgler

You need to define “work”.

Does a seatbelt guarantee safety in a car accident? Nope.

Does birth control 100% prevent pregnancy? Nope.

Does a helmet 100% guarantee zero head trauma in a bike/motorcycle accident? Nope.

The vax is protection. That’s it. Just like a flu shot doesn’t mean you’ll never get the flu.

If you take the vax and then have a much reduced chance of landing in the hospital - it works. Which is the whole point.

No one ever said it’ll stop COVID dead in its tracks. It stops hospitals from being overwhelmed and for most people it makes then virus a minor inconvenience - even for those who are materially higher risk of complications.

At this point I can’t understand the anti-vax mentality - particularly from white people. The mRNA jab has been injected hundreds of millions of times and yet where are the mass graves located?

It’s like holding out for the 2020 election - it’s over. How many ways do you need to see it’s over? Ffs you have the MyPillow guy as your martyr.

Forget the election, get the vax and think forward. Stop living the classic conservative mindset that says “the past was better than now”.

Libs think forward. Y’all should start doing that if you really want to play the game and be taken seriously.

Why do you think the flu shot isn't called a flu vaccine? As opposed to measles, small pox etc..? Because it doesn't prevent the flu. Even the cdc admits you're more likely to get the flu after the flu shot then if you didn't. It's an annual cash grab for big pharma, think of it as their black Friday.

If you can't see the bs, then there's no hope for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There doesn't appear to be any set of facts or statistics that is considered acceptable to you antivaxxers except those supporting your original point of view. I have been turned on an issue here by fact and presentation....and self discovery...but I'd wager that for several of you, no fact or stat, even from the best of sources could turn you...so, I wont try.

The value of a vaccine, THESE COVID vaccines in particular are too solid and too crystal clear to argue against. Look it up yourself...I'm not wasting another of my moments trying to convince the Dunning-Kreuger set of anything. YES, you can still catch Covid even after vaccination. However, the chances of you dying from it drops precipitously, as does aquiring a case requiring hospitalization and intubation. IF THAT weren't enough, then obviously you have a mental block or are incapable of seperating your emotive responses from your intellectual ones.
edit on 8 17 2021 by HiddenIdentity because: Christ is the reason for the season (What's in the box?)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

You can't understand the anti-vax mentality?

It's very simple--some people know a scam when they see one, but the majority of the herd has not a clue it's been duped.

Some people are informed enough to understand the criminal nature of companies such as Pfizer, informed enough to understand the Phantom Virus is no more dangerous than the flu, informed enough to know flu shots have never worked, and some people cannot think for themselves. They need authority figures and pathological liars like Anthony Fauci to lead them through life.

Man, You all-seeing scam-dodging smarty-pants recognize the "criminal nature" of big Corporations, Big Tech, Big Business, Big Banks, etc etc....yet I'll wager a dollar to a doughnut you VOTED REPUBLICAN, VOTED TRUMP, voted to support the Billionaires right to rip us all off, time and time again, right under your all seeing, wise eyes...so, lets get it right for all too see..YOU won't do the one thing Big Pharma wants you to do because you KNOW they are just in it for profit and control...all evil goals..YET, you VOTE FOR Big Pharma, Big Business every time an election is held because you ....because you...go dumb every four years? Cant think straight when in the voting booth? Would rather get ripped off by Big Evil Corporations than help out a fellow man who is unemployed? Underpaid? Undereducated? Feels better to just bitch and moan about things than actually vote to change anything...or is it Demorats are too buddy buddy with "the Blacks and Colords?" Nancy Pelosi gives you the heeby-jeebies? Dissing the libtards is worth getting ripped off and lied to by billionaires who use us like cattle and try and poison us for profit? What exactly is it that makes you see one thing, but not the other?

Not so complicated, is it?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
My vaccinated father is on a vent in the hospital right now. My unvaccinated asthmatic brother recovered almost completely in less than a week. I'm unvacced, but prior infected and on a quarantine right now after two close contact exposures last week. The events in my life and family this week have given me more confidence in natural immunity than this particular vaccine. My dad recieved no treatment from a doctor until he was short of breath at the ER, My brother doesn't have insurance, and hit it with ivermetcin, and a vitamin cocktail followed by a budesonide inhaler.

Also am aware of another person in ICU who was between first an second shot who is not doing well at all. Still gonna rely on natural immunity and FLCC protocols. Think I'm probably gonna start the prophylactic protocol until delta dies down a bit.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
China says big payback is coming to countries who do not let Chinese citizens visit, without testing negative for COVID-19.

townhall.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join