It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So From the COVID Is Flu Files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: JAGStorm

Really amazing marketing
, you have to take your hats off to them the only problem is the people.

That, is brilliant. Can't get the chorus out of my head now! 😂

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

People will need to nbe careful now though if/when they go for a flu shot because you never know what's in the formula from now on, it could be the new vaccine for covid they inject into you, not the old seasonal flu shot!

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Flu shots may protect against severe COVID complications!

Poor, poor, Teikiatsu ... the man has been in vaccines as a career for over 20 years, and these days he's beginning to feel like he's fallen into idiocracy and cannot climb out.

A new study reveals the annual influenza vaccine may provide significant protection against some of the most serious complications from a coronavirus infection.

Researchers from the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine say the largest study of its kind to date has discovered that the basic flu shot lowers the risk of stroke, sepsis, and blood clots in patients with COVID-19. Moreover, COVID patients who have been vaccinated against the flu are also less likely to need hospitalization or enter the intensive care unit.

Is it just me, or is there a massive point flying right over the writer's head here? The flu disappeared and now we're having this "study" that shows that the flu shot (another vaccine against the flu - a supposedly disappeared disease) prevents severe illness from a disease it shouldn't do a damn thing for?

Vaccines are specific, not prophylactics!

So did it occur to no one that perhaps the severe illness being prevented was severe flu, not COVID, especially since we also know the new tests will differentiate between COVID and influenza?

The Miami team says it’s unclear what exactly makes a flu shot so protective for COVID patients. However, the team theorizes that the influenza vaccine boosts the body’s innate immune system — strengthening the defenses that protect against all forms of illness.

Hmmm ... did they discover whether or not the patients were sick from COVID or flu first?

My son was tested regularly for COVID at work, a very busy fishing/hunting retailer, he worked alot of overtime when half the staff tested positive for COVID one week. His test, interestingly enough, came back positive for FLU. He was asymptomatic! His boss said, it isnt covid, so you better be here.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Or this was pushed by flu vaccine makers as their yearly cash cow has gone down.

Some of the core flu vaccine manufacturers already have a COVID vaccine available, are in the process of bringing one to market, or have signed agreements ith other manufacturers in reaching demand capacity for COVID vaccne (e.g. Novartis).

I wouldn't worry too much about the loss of revenue from flu vaccine; BigPharma will find a way to profit.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It's because they added covid vax to flu and tetanus and meningitis, shots so it's the other way they are trying to get people vaxed. Those who opted for flu instead of covid shot got vaxed without their consent or knowledge.

Now, you can sue for injuries to the flu shot. So if you did not get the covid shot and got the flu shot instead and developed symptoms, injuries etc.. you CAN sue.[
edit on 8-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I was reading a list of covid patients in intensive care, presented by a doctor a few days ago. It looked like this;

covid19-diarreha
covid19-hypertension
covid19-headache
covid19-heartburns
covid19-chest pains
covid19-fever
covid19-abdominal cramps
covid19-breathing difficulty
covid19-name it, it was probably there.

I was expecting to see car accident listed as almost every ailments that plague humanity was written that way.

So covid looks like this big boss from a video game; the last one to beat to achieve immortality as covid seems to have mostly eradicated all other forms of death...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I am so tired of games. And what is the truth.

Flu vaccination does not reduce hospitalizations, death in older adults

www.healio.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

COVID-19 doesn't cure the flu, and the flu doesn't cure COVID-19. You can have both of them at the same time.

The flu didn't go away, ether.

Also, if you are in a weakened state from one virus, and catch another, you end up in an even weaker state. It's fairly obvious.

no, it didn't go away, but it sure is doing a smashing job of hiding from everyone. US had 646 deaths in the 2020-2021 season, For the entire US. That's the lowest flu numbers ever. We did it. We are awesome. We just sort of masked, and sort of distanced, and BAM! fixed it.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The CDC website has stated that they recommend a NEW test be provided by December 31, 2021 so as to differentiate between the flu and the covid.

I understand this to mean that today and previously, there has been NO WAY to verify if one has the covid or if one has the flu.

I was wondering why there was not the usual massive amount of flu deaths last year.... as has been the norm for decades.

Why..... if I didn't know better, I'd think the WHO, the CDC the NIH and dirty falsie fauci scammed the public with a FRAUD... it was the flu all along... or ... as is usual.... a mutated version of the flu.

The flu continues to mutate each season.... and last year, it mutated with [?] bat virus or some other such intervention from the "gain of research" doctors...

pfizer ceo didn't even take his covid vax and was NOT allowed into Isreal.
hahahaha

Also, there is NO MANDATE for CDC employees to have the covid vax.

hmmmmm

i call dirty pagan pigs

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Covid to the right of me.

Vaccine to the left.

Here i am stuck in the middle with flu.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Yes, is true, my daughter is been observing the people that comes sick with covid and she noticed that those that took the flu shots have less symptoms of covid when testing positive.

edit on 10-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

The plan is to mix the covid boosters with the flu and to change the old flu vaccine into the new technology, soo we will get screwed either way.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

I understand this to mean that today and previously, there has been NO WAY to verify if one has the covid or if one has the flu.

You misunderstand. A single test which can determine flu and/or COVID has been developed. It will replace the single purpose COVID (and flu) tests.

Someone is not feeling well and has a COVID test which came up negative, so another test was required for flu (or vice versa). Not the case anymore.

A single test that diagnoses current infection with one or more of these viruses allows public health laboratories to continue influenza surveillance while they are also testing for SARS-CoV-2. Information about both viruses will help public health officials control the spread of influenza and COVID-19 in the community and may help health care providers identify co-infections and provide more targeted treatment for influenza and COVID-19. Obtaining this information in a single test, rather than having to run separate SARS-CoV-2 tests and influenza tests, will also allow laboratories to conserve important testing materials that are in short supply and process up to three times as many tests as they can with the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel and separate influenza diagnostic tests.

www.cdc.gov...

I had my first ever flu shot last fall, because the possibility of being infected by both flu and COVID at the same time was of concern.

edit on 8/10/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The CDC recommended a test be made available by December to differentiate between covid and the flu because...

....SO FAR, the overwhelming majority of the millions of people tested [and falsely accused of being a covid carrier] have NOT been tested with two tests.

Also, and even worse... the covid tests provided [to date] have been faulty, producing FALSE POSITIVE results.

And lives have been harmed because of the faulty tests.

And I would ask for the explanation of how a vaccinated person can/does contract covid from an UNvaccinated person who does not have covid, and has tested negative for covid and does not have any symptoms of covid.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

You misunderstand. A single test which can determine flu and/or COVID has been developed. It will replace the single purpose COVID (and flu) tests.

IF.... there is currently, a single test, as you claim, why have they not been using THAT test?

AND.... Dr. Dan claims the majority of covid cases are occurring from vaccinated people.

tv.gab.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join