It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This air freshener didn’t hang its self.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I present to ATS the Jeffery Epstein air freshener. Not my product but I think it’s hilarious and I bought one. www.etsy.com...

I picked “Blue Hawaiian” fragrance for island vibes....I am sorry I couldn’t resist.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I present to ATS the Jeffery Epstein air freshener. Not my product but I think it’s hilarious and I bought one. www.etsy.com...

You gotta love companies that do stuff life this! I buy hot sauce from a company in Florida, and one of their hot sauces is named, and I kid you not, "Al Gore's I Invented Hot Sauce" Hot Sauce.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Lol that’s a good one too. The “I invited hot sauce, hot sauce”
I had forgotten that al gore created the internet....lol
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
Yeah companies get more lush on their advertising...

About the only pre-made pizza I will eat nowadays is a handmade, short stone baked one and the wrapping says like "This is how long it will endure in your fridge, but you won't endure that long!"

And the bastards are right! I bake it to the end on my own stone and it's fabulous, almost (!) like handmade. Sometimes I don't have premade dough and or time for sauce cooking, at my shop kitchen there's not enough equipment anyways.

It's still better than most pizza delivery. No I don't get money for writing this

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For sure I agree. Many stores if they have a deli worth their salt will have store made pizza ready to go in the coolers. Dated and usually they are a pretty solid buy.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

new topics

top topics

join