It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Study...Recovery-Based Immunity Lasts Longer Than Vaccine-Based Immunity.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

That makes sense. If they were going to get to the ninety five percent rate of it not going covid, they had to include those who already had the virus and recovered and already have immunity. They are experts at playing with numbers to deceive people.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

That makes sense. If they were going to get to the ninety five percent rate of it not going covid, they had to include those who already had the virus and recovered and already have immunity. They are experts at playing with numbers to deceive people.

That could be, but I think the push to vaccinate everyone is about more than just making the vaccines look more effective. The goal to have every human on the planet vaccinated has been clear in their rhetoric from the beginning and the world wide authoritarian measures to coerce people into taking the vaccine, clearly shows they never intended to accept a no from the population.

They are pushing it simply to take the right of forcing medical treatments on people against their will, or they really are trying to get the spike protein that was engineered in a lab into every human on the planet.

Their wanting to ignore natural immunity and would still want the recovered vaccinated, shows clearly to me that it isn't really about saving lives or ending the pandemic.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: BlackArrow

It seems the a majority of the MSM are staying quiet on the ship cruise getting infected and majority were vaccinated.

The problem with your statement is that you don't distinguish between people who are sick with covid and people who are merely contaminated with covid.

A lot of those who are vaxxed who apparently have covid merely have trace amounts of covid on their bodies or in their nasal passages. A small amount of virus existing on them that doesn't make them sick and which they have a minimal risk of spreading to other people. This is like an EMT treating an OD patient and getting some drugs on their uniform. They have drugs on them, but they aren't a junkie.

Whereas an unvaxed person is a dealer giving out nickle bags of whatever at the school gate. Usually with his fly open as well for good measure.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

It's easier and cheaper to vax you than to check if you have existing immunity. Plus even if you have had Covid already this acts as a booster and makes you stronger against it. It's like getting a third shot, Plus it's free. Why would you want to turn down more protection for no extra money.

This is like a gun store giving you a free pistol when you buy a rifle, or getting HBO Max when you subscribe to Disney+ and I know that you love you some Disney+.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

My body reacts badly to the flu shot, it has immunity and overreacts really strongly. According to information from the CDC the same effect may happen with the Covid vaccine. Many people have not got this verified if they did not have a vaccine for the flu before, and most people who have had close relatives that had this kind of reaction don't get the flu shot. But they do not know. They pharma companies making the vaccines eliminated the people who have this kind of reaction from their safety tests and put a disclaimer on their info stating that people who have had a severe reaction should not get this vaccine.

I also have somewhat bad reactions to polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, and propylene glycol. Both in foods, meds, and in stuff like shampoos and transmission fluids and other automotive chemicals. In the gut they cause a lot of weird side effects. Topically they cause me to break out...it is the emulsifying action that causes me problems, mixing of oil and water chemically. Natural emulsifiers in food I can have problems with too, like tomatoes and other chemistries that mix fat and water. It took me many years and lots of research to figure out the method of action to these seemingly unrelated intolerances to shampoos, chemicals, certain foods, and certain meds. How many people have the time and knowledge to identify these things. If I smoke cigarettes containing propylene glycol in them I cannot breathe, so I smoke only natural tobaccos without the humectants in them and I can smoke without breathing problems.. I cannot eat much ice cream because of this, even though I have a milk allergy, it is much more of a problem if they contain these emulsifiers. Gar gum is not quite as bad, but I still cannot eat much of it. The creamier or smoother the ice cream, the more problem I seem to have. I know what to look for...most people do not have the time to research this stuff or do not understand the relationship of how emulsifiers can cause problems. Is this the reason that so many people have high cholesterol, because emulsifiers can bring extra oils mixed with water through the intestine? I do not know, I don't know if they have even tested that kind of thing.

If the people pushing the vaccines were aware of this stuff, maybe they would not be so pushy. By talking someone into taking a vaccine with these kind of problems, they could be murdering them.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Update 10.18.2021

I think most of us knew this, but studies are confirming....

The Increasing number of "fully vaccinated" individuals contracting Covid-19 is because these so-called "vaccines" wear off quickly. Losing half their effectiveness in only 5 to 6 months!

Up-to-date Tracking Study: about.kaiserpermanente.org...

There are also a growing number of articles setting the stage for the CDC announcing that after xx months, an individual is no longer "fully vaccinated", and is subject to job termination, restrictions in public events participation, etc... all the things that Non-Vaccinated individuals are subject to today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join