It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know a cure and it's simple

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It's a little mistake in the title. This helps to "prevent ", not to "cure".

A bit bold perhaps but my thinking was that every time I've done this
I was curing myself. It does burn so I wouldn't try it in Navage or use
to much. But you can tell it worked because the tickle and runny nose
are gone and you don't get sick. But you have to jump on it. That tickle
should tell you something immediately. Most people just don't recognize.
So it remains and has it's way. Basically it's ignorance.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

It's a little mistake in the title. This helps to "prevent ", not to "cure".

A bit bold perhaps but my thinking was that every time I've done this
I was curing myself. It does burn so I wouldn't try it in Navage or use
to much. But you can tell it worked because the tickle and runny nose
are gone and you don't get sick. But you have to jump on it. That tickle
should tell you something immediately. Most people just don't recognize.
So it remains and has it's way. Basically it's ignorance.

As far as it works for you, it's ok.

All we need to say is thanks for sharing your experience. You are not telling anyone to do the same.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The exact same method for colloidal silver it works!

yea that's what they say, but i'm not sure i want to turn into papa smurf.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Randyvine2

If you read this you will never have a cold or anything Rona again.

Awesome. I read it, so I'm good to go. I think it's really cool that people think that anyone listens to any medical advice provided in a place like ATS.

Negative on the bleeding gums and there are times it hardly foams at all.

The point is that it doesn't take "germs" to make peroxide foam but that would be a cool way to fool some rubes. Sort of like the "wine test" for morgellons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess you must be saying that only People who know nothing are on a "place like ATS"?
LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JAGStorm

Mine uses Listerine, or something like it.

Well lets see better to use
In addition to our four Essential Oils, LISTERINE® includes other hard-working, swishalicious ingredients.
Water. The base of our products.
Alcohol. Helps to dissolve the oils in some of our mouthwashes.
Sorbitol. ...
Sucralose. ...
Sodium Benozate. ...
Benzoic Acid. ...
Sodium Saccharin. ...
Poloxamer 407.

OR

What is peroxide made of?
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), a compound made up of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms,

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

The exact same method for colloidal silver it works!

yea that's what they say, but i'm not sure i want to turn into papa smurf.

Then do some research the silver is tiny amounts in water. It tales only a spoonful to keep you well.
Most of us know someone who has taken a spoonful daily their whole lives and are NOT blue!

Ingestion of a little silver should have no effect on your skin. Doctors estimate that the average person would have to ingest at least two to four grams of silver to develop argyria [source: Jonas et al]. Once the silver is in your digestive system, silver ions enter your bloodstream. The ions can pass through cellular walls, binding with amino acids inside the cell's cytoplasm. These ions retain a dark color.

health.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well if the information you are supplying is wrong it needs to be corrected, especially when it comes to medical advice. And I don't care if you don't like being corrected.

Who knows if the anecdote you provide is actually effective, as long as it does no harm then have at it. But to provide information about a treatment and state something as fact and be provided with information to dispute it, you should at least learn from it and stop giving misleading information.

The poster simply provided a correction to one of your factual beliefs that by evidence is not actually factual. In no way disputes your notion sniffing peroxide is a deterrent to sickness although there is most likely evidence out there to dispute it.

Just get your facts right

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Then do some research the silver is tiny amounts in water. It tales only a spoonful to keep you well. Most of us know someone who has taken a spoonful daily their whole lives and are NOT blue!

please. there is no scientific data, other than the hucksters that sell it, and wives tales to support the use of colloidal silver.

there is scientific data that shows silver particles can and do build up in the body and can and do cause problems for many people.

here is a real scientific / medical site that says the exact opposite of your link. if you look for any real scientific data supporting the benefits of Colloidal Silver, all you will find is the manufacturers sites or something like How It Works stating it is safe.

don't get me wrong, i don't completely trust the scientific / medical establishment. in fact i know that the majority of them are in it for the money. but with something like this where they have been looking at the benefits and adverse reaction, conditions caused by Colloidal Silver or silver period. i think i will stick with the people that do medicine for a living over hucksters and wives tales or what a group of college professors which there are only 11 people working there who may or may not be professors say according to the what about us page on your link.

About HowStuffWorks

now here's a little food for thought.

don't you think that if there was anything to the use of colloidal silver that big pharma would have been all over it?
could it be that they have looked at it, noted the harm it can do and have opted out because of the liability issues that could arise from the side effects?

now for the link,

Colloidal silver is a mineral. Despite promoters' claims, silver has no known function in the body and is not an essential mineral supplement. Colloidal silver products were once available as over-the-counter drug products. In 1999 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ruled that these colloidal silver products were not considered safe or effective. Colloidal silver products marketed for medical purposes or promoted for unproven uses are now considered "misbranded" under the law without appropriate FDA approval as a new drug. There are currently no FDA-approved over-the-counter or prescription drugs containing silver that are taken by mouth. However, there are still colloidal silver products being sold as homeopathic remedies and dietary supplements.

There are many internet ads for the parts of a generator that produces colloidal silver at home. People who produce colloidal silver at home will likely not be able to evaluate their product for purity or strength. There are many products that are far safer and more effective than colloidal silver.

Colloidal silver is used for infections, hay fever, skin conditions, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support any of its uses. Colloidal silver can be unsafe when taken by mouth, applied to the skin, inhaled, or given by IV .

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Despite some claims, there is no good evidence to support using colloidal silver for COVID-19. In fact, it can be unsafe. Follow healthy lifestyle choices and proven prevention methods instead.
Colloidal Silver

edit on 6-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Reality2021

The poster simply provided a correction to one of your factual beliefs that by evidence is not actually factual. In no way disputes your notion sniffing peroxide is a deterrent to sickness although there is most likely evidence out there to dispute it.

The poster would dispute the healing effects of the ocean on scabs if he could.

Just get your facts right

Okay so explain anti microbial action if it isn't foaming?

All I'm reading is that I'm wrong about germs causing the foam.

But no follow up telling me what does cause it then.

Not to mention it seems like deflection using a split hair.

Sorry if I offended any of you with my arrogant post.

My failed attempt to replace Fauci.

edit on 6-8-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oxidation.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I know what that is on my car.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There's a great article about how hydrogen peroxide reacts on cuts etc and why.....and how the oxygen is released.

This is because blood and most living cells contain the enzyme catalase, which attacks hydrogen peroxide and converts it into water (H2O) and oxygen (O2).

Why Does Hydrogen Peroxide Fizz On Cuts? | Live Science
www.livescience.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Well I thank you for your trouble good member. At least I learned some thing.

I didn't mean to sound like a know it all and have all the focus on such
a trivial point. All I know is if one pays attention. They can know when the
virus has invaded the nasal cavity. And that's where it can be stopped in it's
tracks.

Most people get the tickle don't pay attention then they start sneezing.
Eyes water then the throat then the lungs to late at at that point. Kill
the crap when it first infects and you're done.

At the most this is just a tip to help you take care of yourself.

F&^k everybody who hates that.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Thank you Truman you are very kind.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yeah and it does what antibiotics do nearly free lol!
You are on smart cookie!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join