It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Gossip "Vaccine Will Be Hard to Get in September"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A friend in pharmacy told my partner and I that if we wanted to get our vaccines, we should get them because after August 30th, they'll be really hard to come by.

Now why... if the goal of the Nova Scotia government is to vaccinate as many people as possible, and the vaccination rate is currently at ~65% with two doses... why would you stop the mass vaccination effort?

Appointments are almost impossible to get, so it's not like people aren't trying to get vaccinated here.

I'm not sure what the deal is here, but he'd have no reason to pass on false info. He doesn't care that we aren't vaccinated.

I personally don't subscribe to the depopulation theories or any other covid conspiracies really, I'm just suspicious of new medical things in general. But now I'm trying to churn up a good one as to why a gung ho government wouldn't want to vaccinate 25% of eligible people.

Feel free to chime in.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

That's called marketing. You create desire in a product by insinuating shortages. This tactic was used earlier on during the beginning of this here in Canada when the news kept reporting about how there wouldn't be enough vaccines for everyone, better get it now.

The same tactic as:

'This is a limited time offer available to the first 20 callers' used by infomercials for years.

It's bull# designed to trick the lowest IQ folks.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Whats the goal of the vaccination rate in your province? do they have a specif number?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

That's called marketing. You create desire in a product by insinuating shortages. This tactic was used earlier on during the beginning of this here in Canada when the news kept reporting about how there wouldn't be enough vaccines for everyone, better get it now.

The same tactic as:

'This is a limited time offer available to the first 20 callers' used by infomercials for years.

It's bullsh'it designed to trick the lowest IQ folks.

BINGO! Lotteries, threats, fear of loss, prestige, competitions...all the SALES TOOLS of the trade are being used. I've earned a lot of awards and trips over the years using each of them when/where appropriate.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here comes the shortage panic as the next step !!!!! 😧

Setups galore with every trick in the book 😧

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The next scare is that the children are filling up the hospitals by the thousands by covid, you know we used to call it in my neck of woods the back to school virus.

Darn CDC and factious fauci getting sloppy on their propaganda now, soo predictable.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ventilators !!!!

They need more ventilators !!!!! 🤓

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My advice is this

Stay the hell away from them for as long as possible

They’re either to kill you or save you

Should they be to kill you, we’ll you’re safe

Should they be to protect you… we’ll all those millions who took them prior will provide immunity if they work, just hole up for a month with supplies until you can get a Biden door knocker lol

In a world where half the worlds scientists have no idea what’s going on or huge money trails of capture

Just beat to hold out

Tbh sounds like another ploy, ah they’re hard to get… subliminally that hits differently like oh I need it and must get it now

Nah

Wait and see, if they can vaccine x am mount of millions a day

Be the last especially given the massive VEARS

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here comes the shortage panic as the next step !!!!! 😧

Setups galore with every trick in the book 😧

At least there'll be plenty of toilet rolls this time.

That little test run was nuts.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fun Fact, the same people in.charge of marketing covid were responsible for marketing the Gulf War...

Hill and Knowlton. They were hired by the WHO to provide PR for covid. They also created the Nayirah testimony. For those that are unaware what that is. It was a complete 100% fabrication about Iraqi soldiers dashing the heads of babies into walls delivered by a 15 year old Afghani girl in court that led to the Gulf War.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Yes the same people responsible for literal lies in court that led to war are responsible for such catchy phrases as 'We're all in this together' and the nightly 7pm sheep bell rattling.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
A friend in pharmacy told my partner and I that if we wanted to get our vaccines, we should get them because after August 30th, they'll be really hard to come by.

Now why... if the goal of the Nova Scotia government is to vaccinate as many people as possible, and the vaccination rate is currently at ~65% with two doses... why would you stop the mass vaccination effort?

Appointments are almost impossible to get, so it's not like people aren't trying to get vaccinated here.

I'm not sure what the deal is here, but he'd have no reason to pass on false info. He doesn't care that we aren't vaccinated.

I personally don't subscribe to the depopulation theories or any other covid conspiracies really, I'm just suspicious of new medical things in general. But now I'm trying to churn up a good one as to why a gung ho government wouldn't want to vaccinate 25% of eligible people.

Feel free to chime in.

Canada doesn’t currently manufacture any vaccine. Canada has to buy vaccines on the international market. Currently only Pfizer (Belgium) and Moderna (US) are licensed in Canada. Moderna just announced that their manufacturing capacity is maxed out through the end of the year, so won’t fill new orders until 2022. Pfizer says they are experiencing unspecified production delays.

Discussed here:

theconversation.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yeah, I remember when we bought up a bunch of third world vaccines.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Those are always the most trustworthy vaccines.

Also this...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

about African tetanus vaccines laced with sterility drugs...

yeah...#ing most trustworthy companies in the.world boys and girls.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Absolutely!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Thanks for these links!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Yeah, I remember when we bought up a bunch of third world vaccines.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Those are always the most trustworthy vaccines.

Also this...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

about African tetanus vaccines laced with sterility drugs...

yeah...#ing most trustworthy companies in the.world boys and girls.

Reaaaaallly makes me want to panic book! 🙄

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That's why I am sacrificing mine.
For the greater good of mankind .

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

A friend in the government told me that they were going to run out of trucks running at 100kph to stand in front of before the end of August. You know, to help with the population reduction and replacement program. I figured I'd wait and see how many people have catastrophic injuries or die from getting hit before I do it ;-)

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join