It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Rutkoski - tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Highly respected Canadian ufologists, Chris Rutkowski will be speaking this evening at the Stanton Friedman memorial speaker series.
Last week Travis Walton spoke at the intimate event and provided some insite to his case and answered everyone’s questions.

If your interested in watching and participating in the presentation tonight
Email:
[email protected]

And request a zoom link to the presentation
Please mute your mic. And use the hand raise function if you want to ask an audio question. Alternatively you can also use the chat box to ask questions.

Here is the link i was sent,

Link to zoom presentation
edit on 5-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I hope some of you chose to tune in.
Harold Skaarup - the MC, has dropped 2 tidbits of pretty interesting information.
One in regards to Stantons research in the MJ12 Docs.
And another about MIBs.
Not woo-woo stuff but plausible explanations.

Chris, has also had the pleasure of having Dr Hynek in his home for a few weeks back in the 70s.
What a blessing that would be, being able to pick that man mind and speak candidly with.

Chris has been my mentor ever since I got involved in Ufology.

edit on 5-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Did Walton shed any light on all the controversy about his case being a hoax? I've seen all the he said/she said stuff on the internet lately but have little idea what it was all about

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I’ve been wanting to post the video for that.

I asked Travis a 2 part question.
1. how far is gentry tower from the abduction site.
2. Was anyone present in the tower who may also had witnessed the object.

I asked part 1 of my question first.
Travis seemed to get mad. He Said that’s a ridiculous or absurd theory, and went on a tangent.
It was clear to me that he was defensive about that tower. Lol.

I broke in and said “because it would be interesting to find out there was another witness”
Then his demeanour changed and he calmed down.
Peter Robbins - his handler, said the tower was 3.7 or 3.9 miles from the abduction site.
Travis said there wasn’t anyone in the tower because it was after 5 pm.

Which got me thinking. In Canada, a fire tower is only useful if there’s someone manning it.
Generally the Ranger doesn’t call it a day at 5 pm.
Perhaps it’s different depending on location.
But the point of it being after 5 pm sorta seemed like an odd answer.

I could be wrong though. It was November.
Not necessarily the dry time of year.

As for if he addressed Mike Rogers accusations, No.
Not during the Staton Friedman presentation.

Travis mentioned in an interview the day before though, he feels Mike has old age/ mental illness or something of the like happening.
He even alluded to Mike having a crush on him haha.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Travis and his high-profile supporters go on and on about how the tower can't be seen from the "abduction site" but they know it's a strawman. The abduction site is literally a random spot very close to where the crew was working that day, where Mike told the search party to look in order to keep them as far as possible from Gentry Tower.

I've corresponded extensively with Steve Pierce (one of the guys in the truck) recently - it is very tough for him to accept he was duped all those years ago, but he did tell me there was something not right about the events of that night. He also believes Mike did not take them back to the same spot to look for Travis, and that Travis dismissed it when he raised it (not that Travis would know, of course - he was supposedly in the flying saucer by then).

top topics

join