It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump Spoken Out Against the Vaccine? Lockdowns? DARPA Bio Weapons WWIII

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Does anybody have written or visual information of POTUS 45th speaking out against the Vaccine or lock-downs ?

i don't remember seeing any personally, recently since bidens inauguration?

just looking for information really... or videos of what hes said about them personally

[EDIT]
Let me drop this also in this thread to help people understand the direction im going in...

Covid wasn't novel, it was patent with DARPA involvement, it was originally patented for or under Bio Weapons over 20 years ago

A MUST WATCH - VIDEO LINK
Video rundown

Dr. David Martin gives a deposition to Reiner Fuellmich after combing thousands of patents since the early 2000's for the SarsCov spike protein injections. Names all of the companies, universities and major players involved, DARPA and government connections, etc. You cannot patent something that is found in nature, so they created In-sillico make-believe computer generated genome sequences that they claim are Coronaviruses. They patent those sequences, and since they are man made, not natural, this allows them to patent the PCR test sequence to detect their made up sequence, which allows them to patent the jab, which their synthetic lab made proteins to "treat" the make believe patented Coronavirus detected by the patented test to detect the make believe virus, and then they poison you. The "outbreaks" are just PCR test fraud looking for made up patented sequences using the name Coronavirus, SARS, etc. They only exist on paper for patent reasons, the real bioweapon is in the jab, not an actual virus going around the public.

I don’t believe their conclusion is correct that it’s just a money scam though, I believe something much more serious is going down, but still collecting and developing the hypothesis

So…
Around the same time frame DARPA was working on PROPAGANDA and NARRATIVES programs
DARPA n2 Narrative Networks

is or was Trump a Prop?

Was it or has it all been a show?

What happens next ?
edit on 5-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It was Trumps vaccine he has always said take it, he did not promote weird mask mandates.

Sometimes I am wondering if he has not insisted we take the vaccine so they can not politicize this.
As long as he has said take it they can't say those who don't are just Trump followers, lovers or all the rest of the false reasoning to turn half the country against the other half.

Divide and conquer we all know this ploy!

edit on 5-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

They do that anyway. It’s wrong, but when does that stop them?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nah, he intiated Operation Warpspeed and labeled the shots "100% safe" and "a miracle." Those are direct quotes from him. This is why I believe TrumpTards are as brainwashed as the BidenTards and Covidians. All they ever do is point their finger at the Libtards and at Creepy Joe when this whole vaccine thing started because of Controlled Opposition Puppet Trump. Dont know how many times I've stated this on here.
People need to start accepting the fact that Puppet Trump was nothing more than controlled opposition. He did nothing to oppose this agenda, he only helped accomplish it and now Puppet Biden is doing the same thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The exact opposite. He recently contacted the Biden admin and offered to provide a public service announcement asking people to get the vaccine. They turned him away but he has always promoted to get the vaccine

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

It was Trumps vaccine he has always said take it, he did not promote weird mask mandates.

Sometimes I am wondering if he has not insisted we take the vaccine so they can not politicize this.
As long as he has said take it they can't say those who don't are just Trump followers, lovers or all the rest of the false reasoning to turn half the country against the other half.

Good Points

For sure he'd probably seem a little less hypocritical not speaking out after taking credit for it

BUT, there is a rather huge global movement happening, and the longer it continues, im not sure why Trump hasn't "yet" latched on and capitalized and taken that narrative, because the one thing onto lock-down movement hasn't got is politician opposition, we have arguably the largest global protests in history taking place against the toughest hardest erosion of freedoms and liberty... and its politically leaderless

nobody wants to touch it anywhere, including in in Russia or china

it just makes it all the more mind boggling tbh
this all keeps pushing me in the direction, they all know to keep away

link   

I think he supports the vaccine efforts. He did initiate Warp Speed.

Not sure about lockdowns.

link   

originally posted by: Reality2021

The exact opposite. He recently contacted the Biden admin and offered to provide a public service announcement asking people to get the vaccine. They turned him away but he has always promoted to get the vaccine

Interesting

Have you got a link?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

yup that is my understanding, and its complicating tbh

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't think he'd be able to tell everyone as he's banned from most of the available outlets still isn't he?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: MykeNukem

yup that is my understanding, and its complicating tbh

It does complicate things.

Especially if Trump decides to run for something again. It may hurt his chances.

Wasn't Grand Leader Jao trying to give Trump credit for the vaccines all of the sudden?

edit on 8/5/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I don't think he'd be able to tell everyone as he's banned from most of the available outlets still isn't he?

Maybe he'll start an ATS account?

Tell us directly.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Maybe he already has one.

It could be any of us.......

Not phage though obviously.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Wuhan program was actively toying with SARS since at least the Bush administration. The first publicly recorded success was during Obama.

edit on 5-8-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The Wuhan program was actively toying with SARS since at least the Bush administration. The first publicly recorded success was during Obama.

Check that video I posted in the OP

It’s pretty mind blowing discoveries

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'll wait for a more industrious member to muddle through the 100 minutes of video and condense it into a bullet list of salient facts and sources.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'll wait for a more industrious member to muddle through the 100 minutes of video and condense it into a bullet list of salient facts and sources.

I just posted a description/video round up in the OP, pretty damming evidence

I’ll post again here

Dr. David Martin gives a deposition to Reiner Fuellmich after combing thousands of patents since the early 2000's for the SarsCov spike protein injections. Names all of the companies, universities and major players involved, DARPA and government connections, etc. You cannot patent something that is found in nature, so they created In-sillico make-believe computer generated genome sequences that they claim are Coronaviruses. They patent those sequences, and since they are man made, not natural, this allows them to patent the PCR test sequence to detect their made up sequence, which allows them to patent the jab, which their synthetic lab made proteins to "treat" the make believe patented Coronavirus detected by the patented test to detect the make believe virus, and then they poison you. The "outbreaks" are just PCR test fraud looking for made up patented sequences using the name Coronavirus, SARS, etc. They only exist on paper for patent reasons, the real bioweapon is in the jab, not an actual virus going around the public.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

There's a lot of fascinating pieces to this conspiracy Rubik's cube you have brought to the table. Lots of gymnastics and pedantic maneuvering.

The gist of Martin’s video was that wealthy philanthropists like Bill Gates, technology companies, pharmaceutical companies and global health organizations colluded to create a virus that would force governments to fund research and development of vaccines and therapies in order to enrich themselves.

For “Plandemic,” though, Martin shifts his focus away from “the software, data sciences and social media industry.” Instead, he takes aim largely at government entities.

Martin claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention saw “the possibility of a gold strike” when the SARS epidemic arose in 2003.

“They saw that a virus they knew could be easily manipulated was something that was very valuable,” he says, pointing to a patent filed by the CDC that year. The patent covered the isolated virus that causes SARS and ways to detect it.

Skimming across the screen while Martin makes that claim is a headline for a November 2003 news story about the race to patent the virus. However, that story doesn’t support his argument. It actually explains that the CDC wasn’t pursuing the patent for profit. Rather, it was doing so to keep others from monopolizing research.

“The whole purpose of the patent is to prevent folks from controlling the technology,” the story quotes CDC spokesman Llelwyn Grant as saying. “This is being done to give the industry and other researchers reasonable access to the samples.”

Similarly, the director of the CDC at the time, Dr. Julie Gerberding, told reporters that filing for the patent was “a protective measure to make sure that the access to the virus remains open for everyone.”

“The concern that the federal government is looking at right now is that we could be locked out of this opportunity to work with this virus if it’s patented by someone else, and so by initiating steps to secure patent rights, we assure that we will be able to continue to make the virus and the products from the virus available in the public domain, and that we can continue to promote the rapid technological transfer of this biomedical information into tools and products that are useful to patients,” Gerberding said in a May 2003 telebriefing.

“Nature is prohibited from being patented,” Martin says, claiming that he was quoting from a section of patent law. Building on that, he claims, “either SARS, coronavirus, was manufactured, therefore making a patent on it legal, or it was natural, therefore making a patent on it illegal.”

But that’s a false dichotomy.

While the Supreme Court did find that “[a] naturally occurring DNA segment is a product of nature and not patent eligible merely because it has been isolated,” that decision came a decade after the CDC sought the patent.

“Isolated genes (that is, genes extracted from a longer DNA sequence) used to be patentable in the past because the courts decided that just the act of extracting them and removing the non-coding segments caused enough of a modification to turn them into patent-eligible things,” Mario Biagioli, a professor at UCLA School of Law, told FactCheck.org in an email. “No more. A few years ago the Supreme Court decided that simply isolating a gene did not change it enough. It remained a ‘product of nature’ and therefore unpatentable.”

So, claiming that the patent is either illegal or the virus was “manufactured” is wrong.

After that, Martin takes his claim one step further, saying: “If it was manufactured, it was a violation of biological and chemical weapons treaties and laws. If it was natural, filing a patent on it was illegal. In either outcome, both are illegal.”

That’s not right, either, said Arti Rai, a professor at Duke University School of Law, in a phone interview with FactCheck.org.

In order for scientists to do research on either diseases or biological weapons, they need access to the underlying biological material and there are laws governing who can do that research and in what facilities, said Rai. It’s not necessarily illegal to possess such material.

Also, she noted, something that is illegal to use, like a chemical or biological weapon, isn’t illegal to patent.

“Lots of things have been patented over the years that would be illegal to use,” said Rai. She gave the example of devices for taking illegal drugs, explaining that having a patent on something doesn’t give you the right to use it.

One insanely problematic idea I see here is the apparent "need" to experiment with SARS and modify it for research purposes. It's the Manhattan project all over again: how do you build a shield to protect against a weapon without having the weapon to test if the shield works? And how do you hide that weapon from the world after it's been done?

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

edit on 5-8-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

There's a lot of fascinating pieces to this conspiracy Rubik's cube you have brought to the table. Lots of gymnastics and pedantic maneuvering.

The gist of Martin’s video was that wealthy philanthropists like Bill Gates, technology companies, pharmaceutical companies and global health organizations colluded to create a virus that would force governments to fund research and development of vaccines and therapies in order to enrich themselves.

For “Plandemic,” though, Martin shifts his focus away from “the software, data sciences and social media industry.” Instead, he takes aim largely at government entities.

Martin claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention saw “the possibility of a gold strike” when the SARS epidemic arose in 2003.

“They saw that a virus they knew could be easily manipulated was something that was very valuable,” he says, pointing to a patent filed by the CDC that year. The patent covered the isolated virus that causes SARS and ways to detect it.

Skimming across the screen while Martin makes that claim is a headline for a November 2003 news story about the race to patent the virus. However, that story doesn’t support his argument. It actually explains that the CDC wasn’t pursuing the patent for profit. Rather, it was doing so to keep others from monopolizing research.

“The whole purpose of the patent is to prevent folks from controlling the technology,” the story quotes CDC spokesman Llelwyn Grant as saying. “This is being done to give the industry and other researchers reasonable access to the samples.”

Similarly, the director of the CDC at the time, Dr. Julie Gerberding, told reporters that filing for the patent was “a protective measure to make sure that the access to the virus remains open for everyone.”

“The concern that the federal government is looking at right now is that we could be locked out of this opportunity to work with this virus if it’s patented by someone else, and so by initiating steps to secure patent rights, we assure that we will be able to continue to make the virus and the products from the virus available in the public domain, and that we can continue to promote the rapid technological transfer of this biomedical information into tools and products that are useful to patients,” Gerberding said in a May 2003 telebriefing.

“Nature is prohibited from being patented,” Martin says, claiming that he was quoting from a section of patent law. Building on that, he claims, “either SARS, coronavirus, was manufactured, therefore making a patent on it legal, or it was natural, therefore making a patent on it illegal.”

But that’s a false dichotomy.

While the Supreme Court did find that “[a] naturally occurring DNA segment is a product of nature and not patent eligible merely because it has been isolated,” that decision came a decade after the CDC sought the patent.

“Isolated genes (that is, genes extracted from a longer DNA sequence) used to be patentable in the past because the courts decided that just the act of extracting them and removing the non-coding segments caused enough of a modification to turn them into patent-eligible things,” Mario Biagioli, a professor at UCLA School of Law, told FactCheck.org in an email. “No more. A few years ago the Supreme Court decided that simply isolating a gene did not change it enough. It remained a ‘product of nature’ and therefore unpatentable.”

So, claiming that the patent is either illegal or the virus was “manufactured” is wrong.

After that, Martin takes his claim one step further, saying: “If it was manufactured, it was a violation of biological and chemical weapons treaties and laws. If it was natural, filing a patent on it was illegal. In either outcome, both are illegal.”

That’s not right, either, said Arti Rai, a professor at Duke University School of Law, in a phone interview with FactCheck.org.

In order for scientists to do research on either diseases or biological weapons, they need access to the underlying biological material and there are laws governing who can do that research and in what facilities, said Rai. It’s not necessarily illegal to possess such material.

Also, she noted, something that is illegal to use, like a chemical or biological weapon, isn’t illegal to patent.

“Lots of things have been patented over the years that would be illegal to use,” said Rai. She gave the example of devices for taking illegal drugs, explaining that having a patent on something doesn’t give you the right to use it.

One insanely problematic idea I see here is the apparent "need" to experiment with SARS and modify it for research purposes. It's the Manhattan project all over again: how do you build a shield to protect against a weapon without having the weapon to test if the shield works? And how do you hide that weapon from the world after it's been done?

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

I think DARPAS interests in SARS-COVS is it’s abilities to mass spread and being either lethal modified or very mild in its natural form

And seeing it as the ICBM, but with modifications potentially adding a nuclear warhead

So when I look at Russia and China developing their own ICBMS and saying your passport is invalid unless you have out vaccine/ICBM

Then the whole game just further goes down the rabbit hole

Are they worried either either side is going to activate the warhead? Hence the passports and travel bans?

I mean this is just insane, nobody knows wth is going on

But would they just say to the public hey we’re in a biological warfare stand off

You need our vaccine? What would that do to the public already at breaking point?

But that scenario doe support and run parallel to all the military build ups going on right now

Certainly smells of multi dimensional warfare going on, and if this vaccine leads back to biological warfare programs then WTF is going down now isn’t even close to normal, it reminds me of Cold War nuclear drills

More on the DARPA n2 program circa 2008

The program is called "Narrative Networks." By understanding how stories have shaped your mind, the Pentagon hopes to sniff out who has fallen prey to dangerous ideas, a neuroscience researcher involved in the project tells Danger Room. With this knowledge, the military can also target groups vulnerable to terrorists' recruiting tactics with its own counter-messaging. "Stories are important in security contexts," Darpa said in an Oct. 7 solicitation for research proposals. Stories "change the course of insurgencies, frame negotiations, play a role in political radicalization, influence the methods and goals of violent social movements." The desire to study narratives has been simmering for a while in the Defense Department. A Darpa workshop in April to discuss the "neurobiology of narratives" added momentum to this project. In the first 18-month phase of the program, the Pentagon wants researchers to study how stories infiltrate social networks and alter our brain circuits. One of the stipulated research goals: to "explore the function narratives serve in the process of political radicalization and how they can influence a person or group’s choice of means (such as indiscriminant violence) to achieve political ends." Once scientists have perfected the science of how stories affect our neurochemistry, they will develop tools to "detect narrative influence." These tools will enable "prevention of negative behavioral outcomes ... and generation of positive behavioral outcomes, such as building trust." In other words, the tools will be used to detect who's been controlled by subversive ideologies, better allowing the military to drown out that message and win people onto their side.

edit on 5-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

More to the point it was Trump who was pushing for vaccine rollouts and Dems were playing political games with it and casting doubts about the vaccine. IMO the vaccine push was most of the most remarkable achievement of the Trump administration and the Dem leaders are part of the problem in people resistance to vaccinations. Reap what you saw kind of thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join