It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the UN is looking for human rights abuses, don’t go past DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Raising the bar of hypocrisy to new levels, the U.S. Secretary of State recently invited the United Nations to investigate America for human rights abuses such as racism. Is this a joke? Besides being one of the biggest bureaucracies on the planet and a money pit of mega proportions, the U.N. can't be trusted to investigate a puppy pound, let alone a country. Yet our SOS and Attorney General play the race card while a few miles away from the Capitol real human rights are being violated...

Blinken and Attorney General Merrick Garland have turned a blind eye to the injustice of dozens of Jan. 6 detainees still locked up, without trial, often in solitary confinement. Even people charged with no violent offenses are being treated worse than murderers.

In addition to prolonged solitary confinement, January Sixers are being beaten, denied medical treatment, denied regular shower access, as well as reasonable access to personal hygiene items...

The evidence for this comes attorneys for the detainees at "DC-GITMO". They have written letters to Amnesty International and the ACLU asking them to...

“investigate the mistreatment and torture of pretrial detainees held in the District of Columbia jail over the last six months.”

Note the word "Pretrial" as well as the fact that NONE of these people have been charged with insurrection.

Human rights abuses? Right now, nearly the whole of the federal and state governments of the United States could likely be charged with that crime for present violations, not mentioning past violations which are beyond the topic at hand. If the allegations turn out to be founded, we give up any right we have as a country to point out the atrocities of another country.
Article link
edit on 8/5/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Is this a joke?

Unfortunately no.

We have political prisoners being beaten, and losing eyes.

They wouldn't dare look in to the treatment of Jan 6th protestors.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Blinken and Attorney General Merrick Garland have turned a blind eye to the injustice of dozens of Jan. 6 detainees still locked up, without trial, often in solitary confinement. Even people charged with no violent offenses are being treated worse than murderers.

In addition to prolonged solitary confinement, January Sixers are being beaten, denied medical treatment, denied regular shower access, as well as reasonable access to personal hygiene items...

basically they're treating them so bad that they'd admit to anything for a way out

same ole tricks by the swamp then

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am not doubting you and I am severely sad (to put it lightly) to hear this but can you provide sources?

*heavy sigh*

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I am not doubting you and I am severely sad (to put it lightly) to hear this but can you provide sources?

*heavy sigh*

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

*heavy sigh*

He's talking about those in the OP. The source is the article linked.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks. I have had a really busy work week. A bit brain fried.

a reply to: Klassified

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Politico

They're definitely hiding some snip.

PS.

Crematation after two days.
edit on 5-8-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The UN could start by looking into nursing home deaths in 5 states.

That being said, when those powder blue helmets start populating our streets there's going to be hell to pay.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The UN could start by looking into nursing home deaths in 5 states.

That being said, when those powder blue helmets start populating our streets there's going to be hell to pay.

Agreed.

I think we both know the U.N. has zero interest in investigating human rights abuses. They would be more interested in perpetrating them.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
UN would do all they could to find "Medical/Disease" abuses (enter The WHO) with Vax enforcements for the good of the whole World !!!😵‍💫

top topics

join