It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL "Vaccinated" Ship Has China Virus Outbreak

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Simple question...

How does a China Virus outbreak occur on a ship in the Caribbean...when ALL passengers and ALL crew have been "vaccinated"?

ARTICLE:

Covid Outbreak Hits Carnival Cruise Despite Every Guest and Staff Member Being ‘Vaccinated’

Somewhere near Cozumel in the Caribbean Sea, there’s a cruise ship that had zero unvaccinated people aboard but that still suffered an outbreak of Covid-19.
This goes against the narrative that the reason for “breakthrough cases” is due to too many unvaccinated people mingling with those who have taken the experimental injections.

The Carnival Vista, which departed from Galveston, Texas, on July 31, has issued strict face mask protocols and ordered infected people aboard into isolation.

thelibertydaily.com...

Seems like a floating experiment...which proves "vaccinated" infect "vaccinated".

Thoughts?
Explanations?
Excuses?

Vaccine doesn't prevent transmission or infection, it only amps your immune response so there's a substantially decreased probability of crippling symptoms. Same as any other vaccine (supposedly) which doesn't offer "sterilized immunity" but more like "disease resistance". You are not invincible while vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Vaccine doesn't prevent transmission or infection, it only amps your immune response so there's a substantially decreased probability of crippling symptoms. Same as any other vaccine (supposedly) which doesn't offer "sterilized immunity" but more like "disease resistance". You are not invincible while vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012
Well, this shouldn't surprise anyone - as we already know from the case in Provinceton, Mass, where 75% of the infected were fully vaccinated, that you can still catch the Delta Variant even if you are vaccinated.

Remember, the viral load of the delta variant is 1000x that of previous variants. Its basically Super Strength Covid.

So, the latest data is showing that breakthrough cases are far more common than we initially thought - not because the vaccine is failing, but because the virus has mutated.
This was always a concern regarding vaccination when it comes to coronaviruses. They mutate so quickly, we knew there was a chance a variant would come along, and be more resistant to the vaccines.

There are two positives here:
1) While breakthrough infections are far more common with the delta variant than we had hoped, the vaccines are still EXTREMELY effective against getting seriously ill from coronavirus. In fact, over 95% of people now hospitalized with covid are unvaccinated. Same with deaths.

2) We can always develop boosters for out of control variants - and this will likely be the practice moving forward. Moderna has already stated their goal is to provide an annual booster shot, that will encompass protection from future covid variants as WELL as the flu! Pretty neat if you ask me.
You missed the point entirely. The dependence on vaccines that don’t work here is dangerous. People are being denied access to basic services like hospitals or grocery stores in parts of the world because they don’t have this vaccine to project them and others... that same vaccine that doesn’t actually work.

More shots is your solution? No no, you are missing the point.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

So how many unvaccinated were onboard this particular cruise?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Simple question...

How does a China Virus outbreak occur on a ship in the Caribbean...when ALL passengers and ALL crew have been "vaccinated"?

ARTICLE:

Covid Outbreak Hits Carnival Cruise Despite Every Guest and Staff Member Being ‘Vaccinated’

Somewhere near Cozumel in the Caribbean Sea, there’s a cruise ship that had zero unvaccinated people aboard but that still suffered an outbreak of Covid-19.
This goes against the narrative that the reason for “breakthrough cases” is due to too many unvaccinated people mingling with those who have taken the experimental injections.

The Carnival Vista, which departed from Galveston, Texas, on July 31, has issued strict face mask protocols and ordered infected people aboard into isolation.

thelibertydaily.com...

Seems like a floating experiment...which proves "vaccinated" infect "vaccinated".

Thoughts?
Explanations?
Excuses?

So do you mean that all those who've taken the shots have exposed themselves to dangerous drugs for no gain, no advantage?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Simple question...

ARTICLE:

thelibertydaily.com...

Thoughts?
Explanations?
Excuses?

So do you mean that all those who've taken the shots have exposed themselves to dangerous drugs for no gain, no advantage?

Did you not read the post you replied to or did you just not understand it?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'm trying to get clarification. The OP says that everybody on the ship had been vaccinated.

Several posters claim that is untrue. If they are correct and it is untrue, I would like to know how many individuals on the ship were not vaccinated?

Maybe I missed the number of unvaccinated. Can you point me in the right direction?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm trying to get clarification. The OP says that everybody on the ship had been vaccinated.

Several posters claim that is untrue. If they are correct and it is untrue, I would like to know how many individuals on the ship were not vaccinated?

Maybe I missed the number of unvaccinated. Can you point me in the right direction?

Seems like the operators not saying but CDC rule is that 95% need to be vaccinated.

Most articles refer to unvaccinated guests so seems OP is false.

OP has provided nothing to back the claim that the ship was "all vaccinated".

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Germs cause illness, so exterminate all germs and there will be no illness, right? Go crazy, wipe bleach on every surface on the planet. Scrub every crevice. Create legions of germaphobes. And do this for decades, generations even.

Guess what?

There will always be germs out there, no matter what you do. So, now all you've really accomplished is making EVERYONE susceptible to any old germ which comes along because now nobody has immunity to ANYTHING!

It's just like penicillin. If someone even remotely get a scratch...shoot 'em up with gallons of penicillin. Shoot 'em up with penicillin even if they're just having a bad day. Because, you know...penicillin, right?

Now penicillin is much less effective than it used to be; I wonder why? And now, you can chop your damn leg off and they WON'T give you penicillin! Hmmm...I wonder why?

Enter the diabolical Vidasaurus. Shoot it! Shoot it with the 'vaccine'!! DO IT! Wait! Now our bullets don't work. Here's a new bullet. Shoot it with that one! DO IT! Oh NOOooooo! **GASP!!** It's coming again, stronger than EVER! Whatever shall we do??? **GASP!!**

Doesn't anyone see what's going on???

I mean...REALLY???

edit on 8/8/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There will always be viruses. You can't exterminate them. That's why we have.....vaccines?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yes. Covid has been around a long time. Research it.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Seems like the operators not saying but CDC rule is that 95% need to be vaccinated.

Given the emerging data, it's highly likely all aboard were inoculated.

Many countries including the US are showing data that the higher the rate of inoculation, the higher the rate of infection. Not death, infection.

It will be a cold day in hell with Anthony Fauci and his mindless followers ever admit that the shots don't work.

Not only don't work, they bring more infection.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol
a reply to: sraven

Well, it's a clinical trial so I think we can logically guess that half of them are getting saline. So you have the injection group, the placebo group and the control group of non-test subjects.

Wait. Is this true? What are you saying?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reincarnation

Yes. Covid has been around a long time. Research it.

I did and I stand corrected.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Given the emerging data, it's highly likely all aboard were inoculated.

Many countries including the US are showing data that the higher the rate of inoculation, the higher the rate of infection. Not death, infection.

It will be a cold day in hell with Anthony Fauci and his mindless followers ever admit that the shots don't work.

Not only don't work, they bring more infection.

What data?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You’re why I love true truth seekers.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There will always be viruses. You can't exterminate them. That's why we have.....vaccines?

There have been quite a few attempts to make a Coronavirus vaccine in the past. It's a well documented virus.

None have worked. I'm afraid this one won't work either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join