It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organization From 1700s Files $500T Suit Against United States Corporation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
details on lawsuit against united states corporation

friendsoftheoriginalconstitution.org...

A link posted on gab earlier this morning, links to an organization claiming to be the re-emergence (you could say) that apparently dates back to the 1780s.

In the video Scott Workman the orgs founder goes into great detail of the types of charges and the defendants that would be implicated...pretty much everything most red blooded americans want to hear including me.
This sounds like what our current President DonaldJTrump would like to achieve, making other countries pay back and fare share etc. This suit is that on steroids. They have a FB page with 25k followers.

I tried posting this earlier with no details. This should be better.

What does ATS think?? Will you sign up? I'll even buy a shirt and hat just for them making noise.

edit on 5-8-2021 by Qlone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is it me or do the links stink and not work. The top one says 404...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Qlone1

I think you forgot who the president is......
And just because of that I find anything you linked to is garbage. Good luck man.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Why'd this get deleted earlier today? Will the same thing happen?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Fixed sorry

originally posted by: putnam6
Is it me or do the links stink and not work. The top one says 404...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

2nd link is dead or down.

Video is just someone's dreams.

Show us some Legal documentation?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Got to their Youtube video but it won't embed.

link

friendsoftheoriginalconstitution.org... This is their website. Again many problems accessing it.

Seems a bit whacky.
edit on 5-8-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I tracked it to this.
By the way you linked their store.
$500 Trillion Lawsuit against FEDERAL GOVT-140 MONOPOLISTS via our Constitutional Convention & Court

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Is it just me, while this seems like a noble gesture, looks like just a money grab for the gullible.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Is it just me, while this seems like a noble gesture, looks like just a money grab for the gullible.

It could be and it does seem a bit under the radar or wacky now, but like you say noble cause...and if something like this really got enough support it would be great. This is what's needed basically. If they didn't mess # up people would be better off.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't have anything good to say about that group attempting to sue the taxpayers of this country. If they were suing for changes, yes, I would agree, but they want to take away money from our kids and grandkids and all their offspring.

I hope that these people get charged with a crime against the people of this country for what they are doing. They are not suing the government, they are suing all of us to gain wealth....I don't want them to get one penny, not even legal fees. I also think their lawyers should be charged with domestic terrorism against the masses of citizens of this country.

new topics

top topics

join