It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Serbia You Cant to go to the Hospital if you arent Vaccinated Against Covid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In Europe and in Eastern Europe. Dictatorship style of polices seems to be pushing on a ridiculous undertaking.
In Serbia hospitals are refusing un vaccinated patients for operations, treatments whatever life threatening or not.

Of course the communist news network like CNN would support such a policy for Americans as well. Look at my other thread how a poll in Canada is basically calling for the same thing what is happening in Serbia and in Eastern European countries.

If you arent Vaccinated Against Covid with the usual vaxs. You will be refused entry into the hospitals? that is on e slippery slope there dictatorship evil Pharma.

Maybe a majority of people have a medical reason not take their beloved Bill Gates Covid RNA vaccine approved vaxs.
Because it would be a real shame and it would be poetic if somebody starts having issues right away from the vaccine and they start collapsing or having issues a few months later.

These kind of policy decisions really make you boil your stress.
Based on evidence are they going to ban un vaccinated from getting treatments? who made those idiots the bosses? and while the MSM ignores how even the vaccinated can spread the virus as much as the un vaccinated?

So if the vaccinated can covid as much as a Un Vaccinated can why should the vaccinated get special treatments? considering you might get side effects from the vax.

Which the MSM are avoiding to any serious discussions upon it.
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I don't wish ill on anyone. But a part of me would silently smile if it was found that natural immunity was far better than the vaccine, and they needed blood from those of us who have recovered to save the world. We could be like, naw, we are unvaxxed, you don't have time for us, piss off.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow! So...what if you need to go to the hospital for COVID? Did they bother to work that little condition in?

I have been vaccinated, and this is completely unethical. What were the hospitals doing before the vaccine? What if you lost your flimsy little card?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: precariousfence

I really wish you luck with the vaccine but i am not going to be the guinea pig to find out the side effects. I had being in something a few years ago so i am not going to take my chances to be a guinea pig on a massive scale experiment.

this is completely unethical

They are doing this on propose.
But unfortunately we had a chance to resist it if it wasn't for those jumping onto the vaccine bandwagon. For you vaccinated they are getting ready for yearly booster shots.

A winter booster shot is coming.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Funny how natural always seems to be better. It's like there's a pattern! What's aspirin made out of? Tree bark!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But the Messiah Bill Gates wants 100% vaccination. "To Fully end the pandemic" and you can bet the MSM would push his vision.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thanks for wishing me well. I hope we haven't been lied to too much. Also, I completely understand the guinea pig thing. There's a reason they used lab animals first.

We'll see about the booster shot. To convince us vaxxers, they would have to release numbers that they would never release. Ya know.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think that the antivax echo-chambers are about to get a rude awakening.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

…. a part of me would silently smile if it was found that natural immunity was far better than the vaccine …….

But it isn’t. You’re acting as if this hasn’t been studied and no one knows the answer.

“ Moderna says its vaccine is 93% effective against symptomatic illness at six months (though this data collection ended before delta emerged in the U.S.).

Moderna said its booster candidates also demonstrate robust antibody responses to variants of concern, including delta.”

abc7chicago.com...

The natural immunity that comes from simply being infected is qualitatively different than the immunity that comes from being vaccinated, but is not obviously “better”. Immunity from infection tends to slowly improve for a period of time and then plateaus at about 6 to 8 months. So it definitely persists for a while. Immunity from vaccination tends to start high and slowly decline as the above quote indicates (Immunity from the Moderna vaccine, for example starts at 95% and declines a couple of percent over 6 months). The measured concentration of antibodies after a full course of mRNA vaccination can be a thousand times higher than after an infection.

One characteristic of immunity from infection is that the degree of immunity you get is dependent on how severe an infection you got. If you had a mild or asymptomatic case, you probably didn’t build much immunity. On the other hand, vaccine doses are all standardized and calculated to deliver a strong antibody response. This is one reason that the CDC recommends getting vaccinated even if you had the infection—you didn’t necessarily develop a strong immune response from the infection. Also, if you got sick with the original variant of the virus you probably won’t have as good immunity against the new emerging variants. The mRNA vaccines, however, were specifically designed to confer lasting immunity against emerging variants, and they do.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, that's not really true. I was there just a few weeks ago and you can go anywhere and people don't care if you had the jab or even if you wear a mask.
LOL ... In parts of Serbia I saw, it's like COVID-19 wasn't there yet haha ... I am sure there were some incidents but those were a few individuals out of a millions.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So it'll be Belarus tomorrow?

Can anybody see a clear picture emerging yet?

edit on 5-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I don't want to offend. I'd just like to make an argument. Also, I think my response will probablybe the one that gets flagged for going off discussion (not really sure how that works).

I haven't read anything on what you've seen. So bear with me if I ask a question: Does the strong antibody response refer to antibody titration, or something else? Also, the figure of a thousand times higher looks strange. I remember seeing something on a man who was immunizing himself against snake venom. I could be wrong, but I think his total antibody level was only around double. Without a greater understanding, I could be missing some important details here, of course. Do we need one thousand time higher? I don't know.

I'm not arguing for one side or another - there are going to be repercussions on both sides of this issue as there already has been. I'm just wondering if the experts have enough data to give us something in the range of %80 certain or so. I'd like %90 better, but I'll take what I can get.
I don't want to imply that mRNA doesn't have huge potential in vaccines (I didn't include anything else here for a reason), I just don't think we have enough data yet. I do believe that mRNA vaccines can protect against more new variants, but isn't the purpose of the virus to develop a natural equilibrium, and are we going about finding that, or are we obsessed with destroying it?

My mom remembers before the MMR shot (which I developed the measles from as it was and still is "live"). She said, "We all got the measles when we were young, and that was it." That was accepted back then. I'm just not sure what to accept at this point.
edit on 5-8-2021 by precariousfence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Its a hospital in Belgrade. Which is refusing service if you arent vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That may be true. As I said, individual cases are present. But overall Serbia is like an oasis in the mad world LOL

top topics

join