It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upside Down - Just a Little? [cd 2021]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

After seeing this image posted on the internet I remembered how it all began those long decades ago.

My ex-fiancée was gone again, this time for good, hopefully.

Hanging out with a neighbor lady drinking tea. She was a professional fortune teller so the hand holding was purely professional. I'll just leave a footnote at the bottom ... nah, might as well just write it here [ some things may sound awesome and amazing when said out loud, but when lived out in the nitty gritty real World, not so much ].

On second thought maybe I should have left that footnote for last. Oh well, where was I? ... Oh yeah, then she shuffled the tarot cards; I cut; she laid them out.

For some reason, I wasn't surprised to see the same lay out I'd seen before, so I told her, "Says here that all I need do to find my heart's desire is turn the Universe upside down."

So with just a hint of down hearted expectation, I set out on my quest to find the vantage point, the fulcrum, and the lever to achieve this remarkable feat. Having studied the maths, and the philosophies, and religions, and having travelled only about one third of the Northern Hemisphere, I began to forget what it was that I was questing for.

Do you know that the Universe as seen from the Southern Hemisphere is the inverse of the Universe of the Northern?

That's right. I could have simply flown or boated to Australia or New Zealand or even Argentina all those years ago. As it is, the Universe is as it has been. But I heard this song:

Can we say then that it's done? Maybe just a little?

- The End -

Wait! Wait! Did you notice the end credits?

FILMED ON LOCATION
juneau alaska

Oh for crying out loud!
edit on 5-8-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Nice!! I like this one !

Great song

We are totally living in a type of upside down

edit on 5-8-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

We are totally living in a type of upside down

I can't really take credit for that though.
I hope.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I came back to read again

Who cares about where credit is due ..

edit on 14-8-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Welllllll, there is

then again, there is

top topics

join