It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear Is The Response They Need From Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think this video explains very nicely why and how and what we need to do to prevent it.
They do good work and look at all the details but I especially like how simply they explain things!

This video was made in collaboration with Academy of Ideas. They create videos explaining the ideas of history's great thinkers in order to help supply the world with more knowledge, to empower the individual, and to promote freedom. Please check out their youtube channel for more brilliant content. www.youtube.com... or visit their website to learn more academyofideas.com...

In this video we are going to explore the most dangerous of all psychic epidemics, the mass psychosis. A mass psychosis is an epidemic of madness and it occurs when a large portion of a society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions. Such a phenomenon is not a thing of fiction. Two examples of mass psychoses are the American and European witch hunts 16th and 17th centuries and the rise of totalitarianism in the 20th century.

This video will aim to answer questions surrounding mass psychosis: What is it? How does is start? Has it happened before? Are we experiencing one right now? And if so, how can the stages of a mass psychosis be reversed?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Already in my subscription list for later.

Star and flag for posting here.

Two highly recommended channels.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Great thread.
When we are in a state of fear it makes us extremely vulnerable to control.
Fear and stress also have an incredibly negative effect on our health as well.
What media sources and authorities want to keep you in a constant state of fear?
It’s not a conspiracy, just turn on your TV and listen.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm into the first vid so far....excellent stuff...on point to the mass psychosis going on right now.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Already in my subscription list for later.

Star and flag for posting here.

Two highly recommended channels.

Thanks I think this unbelievable, unlawful tells us a lot this grab for power
Tucker: It's hard to overstate what a momentous change this is

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Really great and dense video. Now I have to go find and read the sources they used--really powerful quotes and message.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm into the first vid so far....excellent stuff...on point to the mass psychosis going on right now.

I watched a video about the taking over of Poland.
It made me really think! The people sat there and let the Government take over the farm lands and the People lay there starving in masses!
I keep thinking WHY there are so many of them and so few who are starving them to death having taken all the food! Why did they do nothing!
Well I looked for answers and I think it is pretty clear, they are expert at messing with us they have been studying this for a long long time and eventually they believe they will subdue everyone and rule us in constant fear!

This probably took a hand full of Men to do this to thousands

In one notorious atrocity ordered by Stalin, the Soviet secret police systematically shot and killed 22,000 Poles in a remote area during the Katyn massacre. Among some 14,471 victims were top Polish Army officers, including political leaders, government officials, and intellectuals.

edit on 5-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Resist.

They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should.

We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol.

top topics

join