It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those that cling to masks and fauci

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
At this point, how is that any different than Guns and the Bible?

So this is the new, new? Trust in government that funded gain of function? And treat everyone like an infection?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

How is it the same ?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Implied false hope against specific individuals.

Start here,

Shrugs.

The Delta Variant Will Drive A Steep Rise In U.S. COVID Deaths, A New Model Shows

www.npr.org...

Wow. Despite masks being available? With no listings in the article what factor masks may make.

It’s like they project these crazy high inflated projections

Then when the real numbers are way low, it’s “masks didn't prevent the spread but they helped”….

Remember when…

APRIL 21, 2020 3:05PM
How One Model Simulated 2.2 Million U.S. Deaths from COVID-19

www.cato.org...

A month later that 2.2 million estimate was still being used (without revealing the source) by President Trump and Doctors Fauci and Birx to imply that up to two million lives had been saved by state lockdowns and business closings and/or by federal travel bans.

But…. Same source

The key premise of 81% of the population being infected should have raised more alarms than it did. Even the deadly "Spanish Flu" (H1N1) pandemic of 1918-19 infected no more than 28% of the U.S. population. The next H1N1 "Swine Flu" pandemic in 2009-10, infected 20-24% of Americans.

To push the percentage infected up from 20-28% to an unprecedented 81% for COVID-19 required assuming the number of cases and/or deaths keeps doubling every three or four days for months (deaths were predicted to peak July 20). And that means assuming the estimated reproduction number (R0) of 2.4 remains high, and people keep mingling with different groups, until nearly everyone gets infected. Long before 8 out of 10 people became infected, however, a larger and larger percentage of the population would have recovered from the disease and become immune, so a smaller and smaller share would still remain susceptible

Now this is important

From above… “ To push the percentage infected up from 20-28% to an unprecedented 81% for COVID-19”

Now let’s use New York as example…

Study estimates nearly 1 in 4 New Yorkers had COVID-19 early in pandemic

www.ny1.com...

So. Even with unprecedented mask mandates, lockdowns, business closures, personnel protection equipment and techniques, hand sanitizer, and the technology to shop and work from home. New York fell into the usual percentage of expected infections within error of analysis.

Cheap masks had no statistical impact on the spread of covid.

An artificial projection and unrealistic model was created for the covid narrative in the USA that gave a lot of wiggle room for claiming what “worked”.

———-
I guess also a crafted reality.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So,...Fauci is the guns and the bible is a mask?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So,...Fauci is the guns and the bible is a mask?

If they are ineffective against the prevention of covid, and funding resulting in gain of function.

Is that what your posting?
edit on 5-8-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But fauci is to me more of a symbol of the failure of government bureaucracy and big government.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

IDK.

Is Fauci the masks, and the Bible is the guns?

link   

If they are ineffective against the prevention of covid, and funding resulting in gain of function.

Masks are used to help prevent someone with COVID passing it on , they are not 100% effective but having some protection is better than none.

link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

But fauci is to me more of a symbol of the failure of government bureaucracy and big government.

So, where do guns and bibles come into it?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Masks that actually seal like a N-95 without an exit valve, yes.

The cheap a$$ cloth masks we were told to double mask. Evidently not, and no.
edit on 5-8-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Alluding to the famous commit by Obama. Then substituted left ideology.
edit on 5-8-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I can say the thirteen rules for radicals, and lockdowns if the first was too much of a stretch?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How is it the same ?

They're a religious belief system, and a constitution written to ensure people stay free from tyrants imposing strict rules =the 2nd /gun

and Covid? is a belief system imposed by tyrants
lets be honest though there is more evidence to support the bible than covid

i agree with the OP, they're similar

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Uh, ok?

Your OP and thread title suggest that believing in, clinging to, Fauci and masks to mitigate the virus is the same as believing in, clinging to, guns and bibles (mitigate freedom?).

I'm just not seeing the connection.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Masks that actually seal like a N-95 without an exit valve, yes.

The cheap a$$ cloth masks we were told to double mask. Evidently not, and no.

no

not even n95

otherwise theyd be used in bsl4 labs

covid would travel through an n95 mask in those settings

they filter 95% covid is well within the 5% range they don't cover at 0.01microns
edit on 5-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Masks are used to help prevent someone with COVID passing it on , they are not 100% effective but having some protection is better than none.

I had the flu once when I was 5.

The only thing the masks stopped was voting in person.
But, you probably already knew this.
You are not playing an admirable character.
edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wonder if the same people will be on here trying to convince us that covid is real in 5 years?
We're going on 2 years here..lol
I bet they do.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

in theory, but in reality, looking at the data, it doesn't look like that. Should we ignore the data we don't like? It sure seems like it.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I wonder if the same people will be on here trying to convince us that covid is real in 5 years?
We're going on 2 years here..lol
I bet they do.

i have to be honest

i actually was fooled by the huge propaganda coming from the swamp academics and the CCP propaganda, there was clearly two agendas and propaganda campaigns running simultaneously, its wasn't till march 2020 when Europe got hit i realized wed be duped, and that was when Europe outbreak didn't line up with the CCPs, or when 3rd world countries or anywhere else wern't seeing anything close to ccp or Europeans, it was a big OH WOW we've been screwed moment for me

the majority of people who actually believe covid is a dangerous virus/pandemic are the same folks who waited for the government and news/msm to tell them it was real

never stay static, your opinion or belief whatever, should always move with the data & science, if you cant be bothered to read it and understand it you're doomed to become a sheep and potentially radicalized

the problem is is the public believes the owned news media is the science

and the funny thing is... is they believe they're the normal intelligent folk... and everybody else is nuts LOLZ crazy times we live in

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You are not playing an admirable character.

Not playing any character just saying it as I see it as someone who works in and around hospitals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join