It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden using Biological Warfare is an ACT of WAR

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Biden administration is committing an act of war against the American people.

What is biological warfare?
Also known as germ warfare, it is tailored to incapacitate humans through the use of biological toxins, infections agents (vaccines) and viruses.

Examples of biological warfare during the past millennium

*Year / Event

*1155 / Emperor Barbarossa poisons water wells with human bodies, Tortona, Italy

*1346 / Mongols catapult bodies of plague victims over the city walls of Caffa, Crimean Peninsula

*1495 / Spanish mix wine with blood of leprosy patients to sell to their French foes, Naples, Italy

*1650 / Polish fire saliva from rabid dogs towards their enemies

*1675 / First deal between German and French forces not to use 'poison bullets'

*1763 / British distribute blankets from smallpox patients to native Americans

*1797 / Napoleon floods the plains around Mantua, Italy, to enhance the spread of malaria

*1863 / Confederates sell clothing from yellow fever and smallpox patients to Union troops, USA

* 2021 / Joe Biden weaponized COVID-19 by sending Covid positive migrants into U.S. cities

nypost.com...

7000 immigrants who tested positive for COVID-19 have passed through a Texas city that has become the epicenter of the illegal immigration surge, including more than 1,500 over the past seven days, officials said Wednesday.

However, the city said, “in the last several weeks, due to the shockingly large number of immigrants released by [Customs and Border Protection], the Respite Center’s capacity became overwhelmed”.

According to the statement, the Respite Center admitted an average of 750 people per day at the beginning of July.

“That number, over the course of the month, escalated to over 1,100 people per day, and so far in August has surged to over 1,900 people per day,” the city said. “The Respite Center has capacity for only 1,236 occupants and will not allow more than its maximum occupancy at any given time.”

VIDEO from Ted Cruz: twitter.com...

from Ted Cruz:
twitter.com...

We had over a million illegal immigrants in the last six months under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

for example:
they released 7000 immigrants in McAllen Texas, all of them positive with COVID

Ted Cruz said, Joe Biden can not stand that our States and schools are open, people going back to work. Biden wants the jack booted thugs shutting down your business, shut down your church, they want to force mandates on you etc...

It's all about control...

Hannity added that “For Americans, its vaccine and mask mandates, vaccine passports, but for Joe’s illegal immigrant population there’s no testing, high positivity rates, and you get to spreading it all around the country.

Biden/Harris are busing their covid infected migrants across the country.
Also, flying them straight from Mexico into U.S. cities, can be followed by online flight trackers.
youtu.be...

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick also slammed Biden last week, urging that ”This White House is allowing our country not only to be invaded with many criminals crossing the border, MS-13 potential or current gang members, but now they are letting a flow of people infected with COVID while they are telling students in the first and second grade that they have to wear a mask, or telling adults, vaccinate or wear a mask.”

Video: Biden Confronted On Allowing ‘Untested And Unvaccinated’ Illegals Into U.S.
summit.news...

The above article asks:
“What is the thinking behind letting untested and unvaccinated migrants cross the southern border into U.S. cities in record numbers?”

Ted Cruz answered it, Biden and Harris can't stand that Texas and other states are expressing their freedoms, they have no control thus sending Covid infected immigrants to shut them down.... That is weaponizing Covid!!!

Which is an act of war on the American people.

edit on 24082431pm312021Thu, 05 Aug 2021 12:24:08 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I agree Biden might actually, there is a chance, be using biological warfare against US citizens for political gain.

Why else would Biden and the Democrats knowingly allow hundreds if not thousands, COVID positive illegals, many with variants into the US?

Why else would Biden and the Democrats bus and fly
COVID positive illegals
all over the US
in the dead of night
without informing the local governments?

I can only think of one reason, and you may have hit it on the head.

www.valleycentral.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
www.kxan.com...
nypost.com...
townhall.com... ing-n2593621
www.judicialwatch.org...
lidblog.com...
www.washingtonexaminer.com...
nypost.com...

edit on 8/5/21 by The2Billies because: added links

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

So is he trying to kill you with the Vidlegals or the Fauci Ouchie?

Please say 'both' for maximum irony...

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He is committing an act of treason. His job is to secure the border from all enemies. Is covid not an enemy. The military is fighting it with mandatory vaccines no? Well it's coming through the border un challenged.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
I agree Biden might actually, there is a chance, be using biological warfare against US citizens for political gain.

Why else would Biden and the Democrats knowingly allow hundreds if not thousands, COVID positive illegals, many with variants into the US?

COVID positive illegals
all over the US
in the dead of night

www.valleycentral.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
www.kxan.com...
nypost.com...
www.judicialwatch.org...
lidblog.com...
nypost.com...

There are far more infected Americans than there are infected in any country in South America.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Dashboard

Perhaps Biden is conducting surreptitious biological warfare against South America (and specifically Mexico) by bringing them to a location where they are more likely to become infected, and then some of them will get turned around and deported back South of the border?

I also did a bit of a lookup of the procedures and asylum seekers are tested in Mexico by the United Nations and must show they are not positive to gain entry to the US. They are then re-tested in Brownsville in the US using state supplied rapid tests. They are then issued with papers by Homeland Security that allow them to travel North of the checkpoint.

FACT CHECK: Are migrants with COVID-19 being released into Texas?

edit on 5/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
He is committing an act of treason. His job is to secure the border from all enemies.

Is covid not an enemy. The military is fighting it with mandatory vaccines no? Well it's coming through the border un challenged.

Is that his job, though?

I thought his job was to defend the Constitution, as per Article 1, Section 3: Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:— "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The words "Traitor" and "Crimes Against Humanity" come to mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

He is committing an act of treason. His job is to secure the border from all enemies.

Is covid not an enemy. The military is fighting it with mandatory vaccines no? Well it's coming through the border un challenged.

Is that his job, though?

I thought his job was to defend the Constitution, as per Article 1, Section 3: Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:— "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Exactly. He's not defending it. He even said he broke it with the free rent. He literally said he did not defend it.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

*1650 / Polish fire saliva from rabid dogs towards their enemies

Not to detract from the OP, but kudos to the Polish for gathering that much saliva from rabid dogs... must've taken ages and a few handlers as well

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

BAMN, right?

They've just kicked it up a notch or two since they got rid of the Mean Tweeter.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So, COVID-19 has been spreading in the USA for more than a year and a half, and consequently the accumulated number of infected is higher than any other country in the world.

Do you think closing the Southern border at this late stage will have any measurable effect on the numbers of infected within the USA?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Is that his job, though?

Exactly. He's not defending it. He even said he broke it with the free rent. He literally said he did not defend it.

Could you post a supporting link for that?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So, COVID-19 has been spreading in the USA for more than a year and a half, and consequently the accumulated number of infected is higher than any other country in the world.

Do you think closing the Southern border at this late stage will have any measurable effect on the numbers of infected within the USA?

Tell you what. Think if the person you care about more than anyone else in the world. Now think of them dying from getting infected by an illegal alien.

Is that a measurable effect enough for you or no? If not then yes, carry on....meh.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

COVID positive illegals
all over the US
in the dead of night

www.valleycentral.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
www.kxan.com...
nypost.com...
www.judicialwatch.org...
lidblog.com...
nypost.com...

There are far more infected Americans than there are infected in any country in South America.

Well gosh, can't be because the US has more than 100,000,000 more people than South America's most populated country, eh? Let's look...

Brazil
Population: 212,000,000
'rona cases: 20,000,000
'rona deaths: 560,000

USA
Population: 330,000,000
'rona cases: 35,400,000
'rona deaths: 615,000

Never mind that over 90% of the 615K deaths include flu and pneumonia in the US as they were combined into the 'rona category.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Why wouldn't it make a difference?
Why ignore importing new cases and a large source of spreading?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Tell you what. Think if the person you care about more than anyone else in the world. Now think of them dying from getting infected by an illegal alien.

Is that a measurable effect enough for you or no? If not then yes, carry on....meh.

That doesn't address the question and assumes that those who immigrate across the Southern border are the source of COVID-19.

Due to the numbers of people who have the virus in the US, it is at least ten times more likely that if someone in the USA catches COVID-19, that it came from another US citizen. It's just a rational conclusion based upon the numbers.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

COVID positive illegals
all over the US
in the dead of night

www.valleycentral.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
www.kxan.com...
nypost.com...
www.judicialwatch.org...
lidblog.com...
nypost.com...

Well gosh, can't be because the US has more than 100,000,000 more people than South America's most populated country, eh? Let's look...

Brazil
Population: 212,000,000
'rona cases: 20,000,000
'rona deaths: 560,000

USA
Population: 330,000,000
'rona cases: 35,400,000
'rona deaths: 615,000

Never mind that over 90% of the 615K deaths include flu and pneumonia in the US as they were combined into the 'rona category.

People who do not test positive for COVID-19 don't have it. The tests are fairly specific.

No-one who had the flu or pneumonia and died of it, but who tested negative for COVID-19, would have had COVID-19 recorded as cause of death.

If there were any cases of mistaken diagnosis, that would have been in the very early days before tests were widely available.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Why would you have an open border at this time?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why wouldn't it make a difference?
Why ignore importing new cases and a large source of spreading?

Because the number of tested new cases of COVID-19 in the USA is close to 100,000 people per day, and has been so for at least three months. That is about nine million new cases in three months. Do you think that there have been anything like that many infected people coming over the Southern border in the last three months? One report I have seen is that there were 108 people from across the border who were tested positive in a similar time-frame.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Why would you have an open border at this time?

It's not open. There are constraints, one of them being that those who come across test negative for COVID-19.

But I could also answer that the math, and historical experience, shows that closing the border late does nothing but close a border.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join