It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka Criticizes Biden - Trumka Now Dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thursday, August 5, 2021

Two months ago, Richard Trumka bashed President Joe Biden's policies as NOT Labor/Union-friendly.

www.bloomberg.com...

This morning, Richard Trumka found dead.

www.cnbc.com...

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Big surprise.

Biden learned a lot from the Clinton's it seems.

"Joke people, joke"

edit on 8/5/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Big surprise.

Getting the message out early in his Presidency.

"Don't phuck with Joe!"

That Fox News reporter (Peter Ducey?) may be next. Joe gives him "that look" after refusing to answer questions about Biden family corruption.

edit on 8/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why the need to keep politicizing tragedies? Can't a man rest in peace without someone exploiting it for their agenda?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
How long before he gets most of you?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do a little research. Trumka politicized many people's deaths including Regan's.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Why the need to keep politicizing tragedies? Can't a man rest in peace without someone exploiting it for their agenda?

No. It's important to get the word out. A very dangerous group is now in charge of this country, at both the macro and the micro societal level.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Big surprise.

"Joke people, joke"

Some people may have actually been triggered because his last name was very close to -Trump-. And that is no joke.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nothin’ to see here… he had one of those fancy “Justice Scalia Natural Deaths”… far better than double tapping the back of his own head just to make sure he doesn’t survive the “suicide attempt”… 🤣

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Out of the Capitol police officers who stood against the murderous mob of insurgents egged on by Trump, four of them have now "committed suicide." Who on earth would not want them to live and tell their stories?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well yesterday PenguinSix reported that:

"Biden went on an unscheduled trip to a union training facility up in Maryland today. Just caught him out of the corner of my camera."

So is there a connection between this unscheduled visit and the death less than 24 hours later?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm changing my political affiliation to libertarian.

That way I no longer need to even remotely hold a pretense of being critical of Democratic leaders, ergo I should escape Biden's cross hairs.

I figure this is my most palatable shot at surviving the coming Democrat purge (i.e. chose the Democrat Lite option)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Giant’s Stadium is full, I guess.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Out of the Capitol police officers who stood against the murderous mob of insurgents egged on by Trump, four of them have now "committed suicide." Who on earth would not want them to live and tell their stories?

Who did the January 6th protestors murder?

You're confusing them with the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA mobs who murdered over 30 innocent people (including police officers) during their binges of street violence in 2020. Their parents failed miserable at child rearing.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

This is the IQ level we’re dealing with

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

This is the IQ level we’re dealing with

Negative numbers territory.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I'm changing my political affiliation to libertarian.

That way I no longer need to even remotely hold a pretense of being critical of Democratic leaders, ergo I should escape Biden's cross hairs.

I figure this is my most palatable shot at surviving the coming Democrat purge (i.e. chose the Democrat Lite option)

Democrats are preparing to burn every bridge, and scorch as much Earth as possible on their way out...that's for sure. The signs are everywhere.

RESIST for just 18 more months...until 1.1.2023.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No. It's important to get the word out. A very dangerous group is now in charge of this country, at both the macro and the micro societal level.

A very dangerous group of one kind or another was always in charge, you're just scared/angry because now you detect a shift in the winds of fortune and you want to protect your own ass.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A very dangerous group of one kind or another was always in charge, you're just scared/angry because now you detect a shift in the winds of fortune and you want to protect your own ass.

Sure. We all have our favorites...and those we'd like to see vanquished.

I'm sorry for over-generalizing. Maybe YOU don't.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
DID YOU KNOW TRUMKA ACCEPTED A JOE BIDEN BRIBE TO SELL-OUT WORKING PEOPLE...THE PEOPLE WHO PAY HIS SALARY???

CARE Exhibit A: Feb 2021 - AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka Criticizes Joe Biden for destroying thousands of jobs, when cancelling the Keystone-XL pipeline.

Source: www.axios.com...

CARE Exhibit B: June 2021 - AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka Criticizes Joe Biden for delaying OSHA workplace safety regulations.

To make Richard Trumka STOP looking out for Union Members' Best Interest, Joe Biden Gave Trumka's SON (Richard Trumka, Jr.) a position of power/authority in the U.S. Government.

BRIBE-SELLOUT Exhibit A: July 2021 - www.reuters.com...

Less than 1 month later, Richard Trumka, Sr. was DEAD.

top topics

join