It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science will Win - Dr. sues CNN, A. Cooper for Defamation re HCQ

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dr. Stella Emmanuel is a Frontline doctor who has been fighting the medical propaganda media from the onset of the "pandemic." The suit was filed about 2 weeks ago.

The suit states: “(Anderson) Cooper and CNN published a series of statements of fact about Dr. Immanuel that injured her reputation and exposed her to public hatred, contempt, ridicule, and financial injury.”

The suit also reveals how CNN and Cooper “juxtaposed a series of facts relating to Dr. Immanuel’s professional medical experience and opinions and her personal religious beliefs so as to imply a connection and create the impression that she was unfit to perform the duties of a licensed medical doctor.”

Dr. Immanuel’s most important allegation against CNN, claims the network “effectively caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands whose lives would have been spared if they had been treated early with HCQ.”

www.mercurynews.com...
www.newsweek.com...

In early 2020 Trump tweeted Dr. Emmanuel's statement to "fake" doctors:

"All you fake doctors out there that tell me, 'Yeah. I want a double blinded study.' I just tell you, quit sounding like a computer, double blinded, double blinded. I don't know whether your chips are malfunctioning, but I'm a real doctor...we have neurosurgeons, like Sanjay Gupta saying, 'Yeah, it doesn't work and it causes heart disease.' Let me ask you Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Hear me. Have you ever seen a COVID patient?"

When the pandemic started, hundreds if not thousands of doctors ALL OVER THE PLANET were kicked to the curb, reputations destroyed because they treated a "disease" with medications appropriate for the diagnosis. The CDC, WHO and the media destroyed peoples lives, have killed and are killing many by propagating lies. Fact is, HCQ works.

More

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

It can't work, why would we need vaccine passports for, if this works. It can't work, the proof is in the pudding, but you have to eat it first.

Thank you for posting this here.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

At first I thought you misspelled Dr. Seuss.

Regarding the topic at hand, I don't see anything happening to CNN or those affiliated. They're working deep inside the democrat party. Look at the time they were on the scene of Roger Stone's early morning arrest when he was raided by 29 armed agents. How did CNN know? They've also been involved in bLM and antifa riots.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Is that the same cooper who went to the Elitist meeting this summer?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. The Censored-Not-News channel has been disseminating propaganda for years, bullying those who do not conform and submit.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I want to add that one can register for ivermectin or hcq through this website:
frontlinemds.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

She is absolutely going to destroy these scumbags in court.

HCQ absolutely works, here is a metanalysis of over 269 studies...

hcqmeta.com...

HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 269 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 151 trillion (p = 0.0000000000000066).

Treatment is more effective when used early. Very late stage treatment is not effective and may be harmful, especially when using excessive dosages.

100% of early treatment studies report a positive effect, with an estimated reduction of 65% in the effect measured (death, hospitalization, etc.) using a random effects meta-analysis, RR 0.35 [0.24-0.49].

Nuremburg 2.0 is in order.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

At first I thought you misspelled Dr. Seuss.

Regarding the topic at hand, I don't see anything happening to CNN or those affiliated. They're working deep inside the democrat party. Look at the time they were on the scene of Roger Stone's early morning arrest when he was raided by 29 armed agents. How did CNN know? They've also been involved in bLM and antifa riots.

Aye but do not forget about Lin Woods smack down for Sandman!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

See? This is exactly how the coronavirus should have been handled. Test positive, get a HCQ script and stay home for a few days, back to work in no time. Nobody would have had to shut down, and we'd still be trucking along in a booming economy. Unfortunately the democrats had to do whatever was necessary to win the election so the economy was crashed and thousands died so they could regain power.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
72% of patients infected were diagnosed without Covid in 4-6 days, threated for 3 days with Ivermectin compared to placebo group in a research performed by Israeli scientist. One that was threated with the drug had to go to a hospital but was released the next day feeling much better

m.jpost.com...

edit on 5-8-2021 by Scorpp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Or Don Le'mon's guests calling a black Trump supporter an uneducated negro who doesn't read. The entire black panel, including Le'mon, had a belly hurting laugh over that one. All but the sole white guy who turned red and didn't know whether to laugh or stay silent. He didn't know whether to laugh and be called a racist for laughing at the word "negro" or stay silent and be called a racist for not laughing when someone made an anti-Trump joke. When I saw it I thought to myself ,"Yeah, pal, YOU painted yourself in that corner, didn't you."

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Here's hoping!

This is also happening:
Indian Bar Association sues WHO chief for spreading “disinformation” about ivermectin for covid

World Health Organization (WHO) Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan is reportedly facing a lawsuit from the Indian Bar Association (IBA) for spreading “disinformation” about the drug ivermectin, which some say is an effective remedy against the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I think we will come to learn that HCQ and Ivermectin will also remove the need for the flu vaccine and help those that are at risk.

These people have knowingly withheld cures, as we move forward there will not be enough pitchforks, may want to start a pitchfork company!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
I want to add that one can register for ivermectin or hcq through this website:
frontlinemds.com...

Thank you for bringing this back to the front. I appreciate the frontlinemds link as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Good.
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I don't see anything happening to CNN or those affiliated.

yea they will just settle like the did with the kid from kentucky. that way they can claim that they weren't found to be lible liars.

edit on 5-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Well, you made me chuckle. I think we may need more then pitchforks

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I do not like vaccines and jabs
I do not want them said me I am

I do not like them in the arm
My mind tells me they will do harm

I do not like them for the kids