It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90% of the Karen videos are fake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed this?

I still have a FB account, I dont use it for anything but marketplace and to watch videos.

Well I watched a couple of the "Karen" videos recently and now I get suggested all of the Karen videos.

So watching a couple of them I realize its like Tru tv . Its all fake and scripted almost all of them are scripted for views.

Go watch a couple with that in mind and it will be obvious that everyone is acting.

Its all for views.

You even see some of the same Karens in different videos. Nothing is real.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

So Karens are pro wrestling for beta males?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

So Karens are pro wrestling for beta males?

lol. I guess

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They're just actors. Hired by the left to slur white women and Americans in general. The left have zero respect for women, especially white women.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Your still on FB yet complaining about it being fake?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Anyone that has EVER worked food service, customer service or with people in general know that
Karens are real, they aren't all white females, but they are real!

Agree that a lot of videos on FB are fake.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

If they were actors surely somebody would recognize them from an ad or a TV show?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

I still have a FB account, I dont use it for anything but marketplace and to watch videos.

Well I watched a couple of the "Karen" videos recently and now I get suggested all of the Karen videos.

So watching a couple of them I realize its like Tru tv . Its all fake and scripted almost all of them are scripted for views.

Go watch a couple with that in mind and it will be obvious that everyone is acting.

Its all for views.

Link some in to demonstrate what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I dont logon to facebook very often at all, I use it mainly to login into other sites so I have not seen the videos you mention

But I have a suspicion they could be linked to other nations trying to inflame political tension in the USA (China/Russia)

How a fake network pushes pro-China propaganda

Much of the content shared by the network focuses on the US, and in particular on divisive issues like gun laws and race politics.

or a topic which was posted on ATS with RT as the news outlet (I say that wryly) regarding

Man housed in women's prison after raping mother and claiming he's actually female

despite clear evidence which shows its not a womens only prison, so actually its a non story, but it has already served its purpose to Russia as Americans will now be arguing over the rights and wrongs of it.

Karen videos cause the same division so I can well believe they are staged.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What about the ones that go on to lose there jobs and employment?

Surely the veracity of such can be established.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
There are thousands of actors who you would never see on a TV show or commercial. I remember seeing crisis actors that would on the scene of some supposed tragedy, then later they would be pointed out at another event.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08
Anything you see on google/youtube and Facebook that inflames or divides is no accident. It's very orchestrated and put where you can see it for a purpose

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Anything for 15 minutes of fame, huh? Even making yourself look stupid. Sheesh.

I've also heard about guys that provoke women to make them turn into "Karens" to film and post.

What a life...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I enjoy watching the Karen Videos as a cheap form of entertainment and I agree that many are actors and in many cases the entire situations are set-up.

I will also add that I believe it is obvious that some of the videos I have seen are involving people that have serious mental illness/ social issues and cannot control themselves or handle the situations they are in.

Some of the individuals that lose a job etc just don't care because they hope the expose and hits on social media make them an immediate star. Just look at the catch me outside girl as an example.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Anyone that has EVER worked food service, customer service or with people in general know that
Karens are real, they aren't all white females, but they are real!

They aren't even all female!

My son swears that middle-aged White men are the worst... but just slightly worse than 30-something White women. He says middle-aged women and older are their happiest and friendliest customers. Go figure!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I don't know what kind of vids you're talking about (don't use FB for anything besides messenger), but I can only assume they're all Gen Z and immature adults with undeveloped minds.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: sciencelol

Its all for views.

Link some in to demonstrate what you are saying.

Just go watch a couple with that in mind if you dont see it you are a lost cause anyway.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Man housed in women's prison after raping mother and claiming he's actually female

despite clear evidence which shows its not a womens only prison, so actually its a non story, but it has already served its purpose to Russia as Americans will now be arguing over the rights and wrongs of it.

A mixed sex jail, but he is housed in the women's section; and where there have long been complaints and issues due to men behaving badly towards women in various ways. Further, and perhaps more important, this is not the only jail/prison where MEN are being incarcerated with women. It would only be a "non-story" if it were not happening at all anywhere.

Not even close to "the same" as non-incarcerated women behaving badly in public... or even pretending to act badly.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I use it for Marketplace and usually to watch MMA fights. I haven't posted on FB in years and have like 9 FB friends lol.

And I am not really complaining damm Im just pointing it out lol

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If they were actors surely somebody would recognize them from an ad or a TV show?

Makeup works wonders 😃

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join