It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plague Tale: Innocence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This was one of the free PS plus games from July, good story and concept for a game - 1300's, France and plague rats. I hear they are prepping a sequel, and made this one free to prime the pump, so to speak.

Don't have far to go to finish, but dang this game can be hard. Even with the newer feature on PS where you can access hints/videos for each segment, I have issues. I know WHAT I need to do, it's the actual doing it that frustrates me.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Loved that game.
I wasn’t expecting much going into it, but by the first hour I was hooked.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I loved this game but i honestly didn't find it hard playing on PC

Actually I was a little frustrated because it wasn't quite as challenging as i liked.

The last boss is a bit of a pain in the arse.

I love the problem solving element, i really like how almost ever level seems to want to introduce a new mechanic.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think there are 17 chapters, I'm in the 16th. Trying to get through a locked door to get to my friends on the other side of a pit and get to the cathedral. Guards keep coming and putting out their torches and lanterns so the rats can get them is iffy, it takes a few seconds to aim and fire, and half the time I miss. I keep up on my upgrades, but this part is on of (IMO) the hardest to get through. Stuck for days now

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

In addition for anyone interested in the PC version of the game it is free from today on the Epic game store.

new topics

top topics

join