It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All New Trump Cards

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Apparently Trump cards will be a thing. He wants Patriots all around the country to carry them. Can someone explain this? What would be the purpose? Is it like an anti Vax card?

The Trump camp sent two emails on August 4 asking supporters to get on board with carrying the red and gold cards, which look like credit cards and bear the former president's signature.

"The card you select will be carried by Patriots all around the Country. They will be a sign of your dedicated support to our movement to SAVE AMERICA, and I'm putting my full trust in you," Trump wrote in the first email.

Business Insider

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think Trump is saying this: Please do your best to help America not to go Communism way of life.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It’s a money grab. Donate and you get a Trump card. If you get pulled over in the right county it MIGHT help lol. reply to: frogs453

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Gonna make my own cards, they're gonna be black with a silver skull on them and if I hand you one you won't get out of trouble, you'll get a boxcar ride to somewhere special.

edit on 5-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Looks like its probably about donations. I don't see anything at all about vaccines or anti vax. I didn't even see a mention of the virus. Could you please point me to that in case I overlooked it?
edit on KAmerica/Chicago8310000002021-08-05T07:21:06-05:00k21Augam by Kentuckymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I did Nazi that coming

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I got an orange one

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

No, no mention, that was my personal question. With all the outrage about carrying a Vax card, suddenly we now have a Patriot card. I apologize if it implied it was in the article.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Gonna make my own cards, they're gonna be black with a silver skull on them and if I hand you one you won't get out of trouble, you'll get a boxcar ride to somewhere special.

That's a scary thought AM, but it could never happen here, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

you could make yours have an easy stencil kit to tattoo some numbers on your wrist, you know, for identification purposes.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
That's a scary thought AM, but it could never happen here, right?

I hope it doesn't because that means shipping everyone 'to the east' and I live in the east. Maybe we can ship you all to Orlando or something.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
you could make yours have an easy stencil kit to tattoo some numbers on your wrist, you know, for identification purposes.

I like where you're going with this. You have a pair of pliers I can use for gold toof extraction?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Is that not a bit mark of the beast or brown shirt in every pocket type scenario?

Plus they already have the big red MAGA hats, cant see why cards are a good idea nor necessary.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I like where you're going with this. You have a pair of pliers I can use for gold toof extraction?

see, that's why I like you. Always looking for the Bright side. yea, I got some fine vice grips.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wait until I tell you about 'Networkdude's Custom Lamp Company', you're gonna go bonkers.

We're gonna have a loyalty card....the big challenge is you can only use it once.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Its very clearly a gimmick... donate to the campaign and get an "i like ike" pin on button...

I did like Ike.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
Its very clearly a gimmick... donate to the campaign and get an "i like ike" pin on button...

I did like Ike.

"I've Gone Don"?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would rather carry a "trump card" than a vaccine passport....

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

I did like Ike.

"I've Gone Don"?

Put a hole in this silk lapel ? I think not...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow! Talk about blown out of proportion. Yes it is a fund raiser. It's like a challenge coin. Basically a souvenir.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join