It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Who Had Mild/Asymptomatic COVID Still Have Antibodies Months Later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Kids had a cold, most didn’t even know they had COVID-19, and now there is proof they have long lasting natural antibody protection. So why give them the experimental jab, before testing for antibodies first. Better yet, why give them the experimental jab at all?

Kids Who Had Mild/Asymptomatic COVID Still Have Antibodies Months Later

The study found that the children and adolescents who previously had COVID-19 developed antibody responses capable of neutralizing the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Further, these responses were comparable or superior to those observed in adults. “The study shows that children who’ve had mild infections or even those who did not have any symptoms, develop an immune response that will likely provide some protection against future infections,” said co-lead author Jillian Hurst, assistant professor in the pediatrics department at Duke University School of Medicine. The researchers evaluated the SARS-CoV-2-specific immune responses in 69 children and adolescents, with ages ranging from 2 months old to 21 years old. The median age of participants was 11.5 years, and 51 percent were female. The researchers measured antibody responses among children and adolescents with asymptomatic and mild symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection and found that the antibody response didn’t differ based on the presence of symptoms, and SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies remained detectable in the majority of participants up to four months after infection. The researchers also compared the children’s immune responses to those of adults. They found that all children, regardless of age group, had equivalent or slightly higher levels of antibodies than adults at two months and four months after acute infection. “Most studies of the immune responses of children to SARS-CoV-2 have focused on patients hospitalized for severe COVID-19 or multi-system inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C), or have assessed immunity only during acute infection,” Fouda said. “Our study provides important information that SARS-CoV-2-specific immune responses, regardless of disease severity, may decline over time more slowly in children and adolescents.” The study of 69 children appears in JCI Insight.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
my husband got covid at the start of the pandemic. he got sick really bad for about 2 month. he still has antibodies over a year and a half later . but i got a very mild case and have no antibodies. so my reasoning is that if you have a severe case your antibodies last longer. i just do not understand why they do not test everyone for antibodies to see who may have been exposed but asymptomatic. a reply to: SeventhChapter

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Stop with the logical thinking. We all must obey the government's nonsense.

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Also, adults who contracted Covid-19 over a year ago, are not being re-infected.

ATS thread on subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The latest research says Covid-19 Vaccines Wear Off and Require boosters after 6 months.

ATS thread on subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bottom Line: Except for those with serious, existing medical conditions, everyone should contract/recover-from Covid-19 and get it over with.

(Govt and Medical hate this "best most logical choice" option!)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'm a studies and stats guy, and unfortunately, this study only included 69 children--it's an indicator that this may be a universal thing, but it's far from a broad enough study to satisfy someone like me.

That said, I won't be surprised if this is the case, given other studies like the one done by the Cleveland Clinic that found active antibodies still in effective numbers 10 months after people recovered from COVID-19.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Neutral herd immunity is better then the RNAs.

top topics

join