It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll shows majority of Canadians support barring unvaccinated from public gatherings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Fake Polls Fake MSM pushing a narrative driven policy to bare un vaccinated from all society including hospital visits.
And such is this article which is locked behind a pay wall not surprising as to why it is.
Probably because in the comment section the actual readers who pay for it are agaisnt the idea.

The article at the very top even lies like a fake salesperson trying to sell you a product.

An overwhelming majority of Canadians want people who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 banned from gatherings in public places, a new poll has found – proof of this country’s solidarity in limiting the rights of those who refuse to be inoculated.

I dont recall when i am walking down on the streets hearing people talking about limiting the rights of those who refuse to be inoculated. Because if you want the majority of the population to be inoculated.

Then alone the media it self has being lying all this time about this being "Herd Immunity" There is no herd immunity if everyone in the world and woke North America is inoculated with the vaccination. The problem i have with all this is how not serious the media is treating heart inflammation! and BCs. These side effects are serious and shouldn't brushed off by pretending that they are rare or "treatable"

Heart inflammation treatments in most of the cases are life changing for permanent for some.
So they shove that nonsense where it doesn't shine.

In General here's the article.
Poll shows majority of Canadians support barring unvaccinated from public gatherings

The poll by Nanos Research for The Globe and Mail asked respondents: Would you support, somewhat support, somewhat oppose or oppose unvaccinated people being denied access to public gatherings like sporting events or indoor dining in restaurants?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Nik Nanos, the chief data scientist at Nanos Research, is not surprised by the high level of support for restrictions on the unvaccinated, since 80 per cent of Canadians 12 and older have received at least one vaccine dose. “There is a minority that is vocal” in opposition, Mr. Nanos said in an interview. “But it is a very small minority.”

Because a poll is faked so i am not surprised how fake it is to push an agenda driven.
In 2019 the same news outlet pushed another similar fake poll.

By suggesting that 90% of Canadians have fallen for fake news and this is the same poll outlet is creating fake polls.
Because not a single person on the street if you actually go and talk and not bribe them would actually be agaisnt it.

But can we ban the vaccinated from public gatherings if they test positive?
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Don't think the poll is realistic, if this gets traction in Canada and maybe the rest of the world. When this man demanded materialistic evidence for existance of Sars-Cov2 virus in court

rumble.com...

edit on 5-8-2021 by Scorpp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The statement should really read...

An overwhelming majority of Canadians want people who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 banned from gatherings in public places, a new poll (conducted at a closed-door meeting of the Canadian Communist Politboro headquarters) has found – proof of this country’s solidarity in limiting the rights of those who refuse to be inoculated everyone, for the common good of the party state.

Underlines and edits by me.

edit on 8/5/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

He stressed that the poll does not indicate support for mandatory vaccination, only for limits on the rights of the unvaccinated to be present in “any public gathering that involves people being close together,” such as workplaces, college campuses, hospitals, airplanes, public transit, gyms, shops and supermarkets.

Good old Nik Nanos. This is not in the least bit comforting, but thanks for coming out. /eyeroll

I'll put my naturally acquired immunity against vaccine-derived immunity anytime.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I hope Nanos and Fake MSM is aware that they can get sued and unvaccinated can win in the courts when they lose their charter of rights?

I had being noticing the lack of of discussions on charter of rights. Canadian charter of rights shouldn't be tested whatever a medical reason or not and denying them the basic services you are denying them charter of rights.

I wont be shocked if Nanos stockholder is one of the Pharma giants.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Fake Polls Fake MSM pushing a narrative driven policy

Yup it's all fake. fake, fake fake..oh wait, until it coincides with your narrative.

Then it's real!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That’s why we have measures so the majority cannot abuse the minority

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Lets hope you are correct.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Fake Polls Fake MSM pushing a narrative driven policy

Yup it's all fake. fake, fake fake..oh wait, until it coincides with your narrative.

Then it's real!

This must seem very real to you I suspect.

top topics

join