It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden admin expected to make vaccination mandatory for all active duty soldiers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
I’m pretty sure that a refusal to get jabbed would be considered refusing a direct order. That would not be a very good career move for your friends I’m thinking.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank you for your service!.. I mean that!

I have nothing but love for my American "Air Force"! You folks saved me, and my peeps. On more than one occasion!..

That one American, flying around at 1,000',... that I/We" could actually talk to?.. Made a big difference!

Beats the 3 French guys, flying around at 5,000' that apparently?...Did not understand, what we were trying to say.

edit on 4-8-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank you for the service i mean it as well!
We have some bizarre polticans. dont we?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Must have vaccine but veteran care is a bridge too far?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Must have vaccine but veteran care is a bridge too far?

Where's the button to give this very valid comment 100 stars? They "care" about soldiers enough to want them all vaccinated, but all the vets that are homeless? Nary a peep about any concern for them. It burns me up how they treat us vets.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
GWS

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

You sign away a lot of your civil liberties when you join the service.
There were even some books that we were not allowed to own (which made me go out and buy a few
just to see what the hype was).
Personally, I'm surprised that the DoD didn't do it sooner.
When I was in the anthrax series was the worst (especially the second one). I seem to remember
another one getting me pretty sick too. Possibly yellow fever but it's been a long time, so, I'm not
sure.
In any case, this was a move that was expected.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wizzz0001

I am agaisnt mandatory vaccination and when considering what happens if 50% of the troops start becoming ill or sick from the side effects?

Whose fault will it be? you really cant blame it on the un vaccinated when 50 to 70% of the troops would be vaccinated? since military families cant sue the drug markers can they sue the high command then?

Whats the Rush with the vaccination?
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think this punches a fairly good sized hole in the "designed to kill" vax theory. Being vaccinated myself (it was free), I admit I feel a little better now. As for long term effects of the vax, that might just fall into the same category as Agent Orange. Oh well, at least I have a little piece of paper that doesn't fit into my wallet for some reason.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
People act like this is a nothing burger, as if we're not in uncharted territory, being in a pandemic spawned by a pathogen escaped from a lab, and where the (misrepresented) "antidote" of the global outbreak is a not an experimental vaccine that's been around a matter of months.

I don't wish compulsory vaccination on anyone, but maybe after this, when soldiers are in close proximity with ~only~ other vaccinated soldiers for long stretches of time, the disinformation tactic we're seeing now (like the Carnival cruises of thousands of vaccinated people where an outbreak is pinned on a handful of unvaccinated individuals) will be rendered completely moot.

Maybe then the theory will be that some soldier contracted COVID from a deer on a training range. Yeah that's it; "Bambi dunnit".

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

You will see a majority of Fake News Media Outlets ignoring that Carnival cruises of thousands of vaccinated people where another outbreak happened for the narrative.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join