It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s really begun!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Societies outlook is It’s an us and them situation!

Government outlook, let’s conquer and divide, and create division in the populous.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Won't be buying SPC products any more.

Spoke to my union today and raised the issue of employers mandating "vacs" or no job.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
Agreed mate, I bought some ixl blackberry jam recently, I haven’t bought it in years except for their marmalade.

Absolute crap, it’s mostly gelatine. Spreads crap tastes crap. It was owned by spc.

www.google.com.au...

I try to support Australian made 100 percent, though it’s hard too when the labelling laws in Australia only say 50 percent Australian product, though no disclosure on which country the other 50 percent comes from.

edit on 5-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2021 by robsmith because: More

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Yep, I used to like the IXL apricot "jam" and always bought their products over imports. As you say, 50% Aussie ingredients isn't an Aussie product any more.

My own thoughts today after watching the SPC chairman give his speech is; enough is enough.

So how to fight them?

I can stop buying their products. I will make my own jam from my fruit trees and share. That doesn't help with Aussie jobs though, and the supermarkets will import anyway. Boycotts are ineffective when the corporations are international.

So my Union is where I will focus.

I think this is where the corporations have overstepped the line, and maybe where we can fight them for a better Australia.

The argument I put to my Union organizer is this:

Government can mandate, private businesses should not have that power. Because; where will it stop?

Perhaps this is where the Worker's Unions could take a stand, and maybe, just maybe, we might get back some of our good ol' Aussie spirit of the working man and family first.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Good grief. Covid-19 virus cannot possibly survive a commercial canning cycle in a pressure cooker.

Workers are wearing face masks, hair nets, etc. anyways as part of basic cleanliness anyways.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I know some companies are doing this here in the United States, stating if you don't get the Covid vaccine you will be fired. I don't know who they are I talk to a bunch of women online and a few have stated that this already being done, they are for it of course becasue they are alt-left, and they live in fear. I don't think this should be legal at all. We don't do this, as far as I know, for any other vaccine. I know that some health care places in certain states will fire you if you don't get this vaccine, my son's girlfriend was forced to get because she needed a job.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

It isn't the Federal Government doing this, it's the state governments.

As specially in Victoria.

Comrade Andrews is a pure Commie. No kidding, he's a actual Commie..!!

He's been seen and photographed rubbing shoulders with known communist party members such as Roz Ward and Gary Dowsett (the people behind the Identity political movement called Safe Schools).

He also tried to invite the Chinese Communist Party into the state with their Belt and Roads program (we all saw how that has been going in Canada, with Chinese security forces on the ground there, supposedly looking after Chinese assets in the nation).

And he's a control freak..!!

He's going to go all out between now and next year when the state election comes round and try to cement himself as some kind of permanent leader before he gets his commie ass booted out of office.

He knows that if he doesn't bring down the hammer soon, his party and their allies will lose all their power next year.

They are using this virus and the vaccine as a means to secure power over the people, but it will only work if everyone is vaxxed and they will do what ever they must to ensure everyone is under their thumb.

This desperation to get everyone jabbed to me, is highly sus.

And to those who may say "you have no proof that Andrews is a Commie or Commie sympathizer"..

If it walks like a Duck and Quacks like a Duck....

It's a Duck..!!

edit on 8-8-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964agrred with you in all respects about Andrews.

HE is intentionally hell bent on destroying the state of Victoria, both socially and economically.

I have to think he is a complete idiot at his presser the other day with his fear mongoring. He stated: “if you have symptoms, you have covid”

Ffs it’s the tail end of winter here, other things like hay fever, common cold, etc can cause a runny nose.

He is a moron.

I wonder if there is an emergency clause in our states legislation, that in emergency situations this may cause for the current gubment to be in control until emergency over. Then he will retain control for possibly an indefinite period. Makes one wonder.

edit on 8-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is there a thread on ATS discussing the ingredients to the vaccination? There's so much confidence to not take the vaccine, obviously you all know what's in it?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Have u noticed something interesting at that ABC Aus link? how these ceos and Chairmans seem to have a very low budget style of camera when they are being given interviews?

Yeah all the time. I've seen streamed interviews with prime ministers where you can barely see their faces. They can't even be bothered to buy a 100$ webcam.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So in the future... if I get sick and need to take time off work.... do I get a medical certificate from my boss?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Get fired and go on public assistance. The fact is that this Covid has an absolutely MINISCULE severity and rate of lethality. Its like a flu. Its beeing used to force complaince and control on people and.... as a means of population REDUCTION. The vaccines will have a serious negative health impact on those who get them. reduced lifespans, reduced fertility, chronic debilitating illnesses that will require costly medical treatment and lifelong medicine and treatments.
You can resist now. Or you can wait until things go crazy when people find out the truth and take to the streets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join