It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban OiL, But don't charge your EVs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The approach of banning oil in California is comical. During the past few heat waves, they told people to charge their cars before the wave hit because their electrical system can't handle the demand. Despite dumping trillions into solar, wind and water generations.

laughabl e news

Granted to push green they quickly retracted their words. Because it quietly promoted oil cars. Currently with the amount of people on the planet.. cities would need to be completely rebuilt in order to support an EV econ.

edit on 4-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You have no power

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I've always thought bicycles could solve our energy AND health issues.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smh4wg
Jet engines

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If I ever have a kid their out of touch jet gocart will need fuel.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Actually, black mirror did something similar to what you suggested. Imagine a world where you can generate your own energy, get fit, and paid for it. Thought it was a pretty neat idea that could be beneficial on a wide scale like what you said.

I don't see why they haven't set up generators in gyms and stuff, you could set up a sub free fitness center and get paid to generate electricity.

edit on 5-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Meanwhile, in Sacramento the governor, legislators, and regulators still think electric vehicles are vital to California’s plan to reduce emissions over the next two decades. In 2020, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, by executive fiat, set 2035 as a target date for ending the sale of gasoline- and diesel-powered vehicles as a way to fight “climate change” in the state.

Watch food prices skyrocket because of this.

From fields to delivery, and other consumer goods.

What building back stupid er I mean better looks like.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: smh4wg
a reply to: BlackArrow

I've always thought bicycles could solve our energy AND health issues.

Not in California. Most of the workers cannot afford to live anywhere close to where they work. The housing and environmental regs are such that you'd have to be into extreme cycling to even have a shot, and even then, no one would ever sleep because you'd spend the part of your life you weren't working attempting to cycle to and from your home.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Banning diesel is really confusing.

Since all new diesels force buyers to buy DEF-Diesel Exhaust Fluid to make it's exhaust cleaner.

Tier4 diesel generators are more fuel efficient than nat gas and propane.

And I guess they want to kill Farmers and their ethanol production.

edit on 7-8-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join