It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Aware of this Quote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Anyone a Mason or someone with knowledge of this quote? i think i have heard someone say this.
I believe it was 22 years ago when the last time i heard something like this. Someone said this to me a few years ago i am not sure if they were mason or not.

What is the meaning or a interpretation of the quote?
I believe it went something along these lines.

"If you cant see what lies ahead of you? then how can you see what's in front of you?"

"If you cant see what's in front of you? then how could you see what's in ahead of you?"

edit on 4-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

To a blind man; by using the sense of touch, smell hearing, echo location.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

No help from me Hawk. The closest quote I know to that one is ,''if you can see the path in front of you clearly, it's not your path.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not in any ritual I've seen.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It’s not familiar to me from the York Rite. “Your Path” isn’t really the language of Masonry—more common from the Seventies /new age higher beings age of aquarius lingo.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I believe that saying is related to the tragedy of Oedipus. Who tried to find murders when it was he that caused the murder. In a nutshell, ever known some one who blames all their problems on some one else? When in reality if they look in the mirror right there is their problem. So if you can recognize your own problems and shortcomings you will be able to foresee coming troubles. For instance if you know you are bad with money and and impulse buyer you will be able to see that soon you will be short on rent.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"how can you help with a speck in some ones eye when you have a 2x4 in yours"

top topics

join