It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the Shot… The Rest of the Story’ Conference on August 4

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Watch panel of doctors discuss the COVID-19 shots, and the attacks against them for speaking out. List of doctors include former PFizer drug discovery Director Dr Yeadon, Dr. Peter McCullough, Attorney Thomas Renz, Sister Deidre Byrne, Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, Dr. Jose Trasancos.

There are a few technical difficulties that they work through, but some good information. There are also a few other brief religious speakers that chime in throughout. Questions and answered start around 1:20. I know it’s long but some good discussion especially for pregnancy.

Summary provided in the link

www.lifesitenews.com...

Here’s a brief look at what was shared at this online meeting:

Breaking information will be shared by the lead attorney in U.S. suit against the Biden regime’s HHS regarding VAERS, adverse events, under-reporting deaths, and injuries.
This presentation will also include an update on the CDC Whistleblower affidavit, which indicates more than 45,000 actual deaths have taken place following the COVID shot, versus the VAERS reports of only 11,000.

Previously undisclosed data from both Pharma-clinical trials and subsequent additional studies on the COVID jab related to specific, serious, immediate, and long-term impacts on fertility in both men and women.

Updates on international medical studies regarding actual vaccine immunity versus what has been reported to the public by the media.

Breaking information regarding international lawsuits and theological implications related to the latest COVID news around the world.

They also discuss bio distribution of the mRNA “vaccines”, and state they do not stay local to the injection site as Pfizer has stated, as well as some posters claiming to experts on this board.

They discuss he difference between the novavax and the mRNA “vaccines”
They discuss he common sense approach of NOT vaccinating the entire population at this time, and only the most vulnerable. Very very important.
Dr Yeadon chimes in at end, “you don’t have to be afraid of the virus, there are plenty of therapeutics that work”, no need to choose the “vaccines” out of fear.
They are asking everyone to step up and fight!

edit on 4-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

can you list the pertinent times in the video to look for? 3.5 hrs, TLDW

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lifesitenews? Ok.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fast forward to 1 hour 30 minute mark for the livestream to begin. I haven't watched yet but that's an hour and a half saved already.

(post by SlapMonkey removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Lifesitenews? Ok.

This is one of the attacks used by people who are caught up in their own cognitive dissonance. Arbitrarily attack the source, ignore the content. It smacks of desperation.

If you have something to say in contradiction to the OP's content, review the content and present your case. If you have solid scientific, even clear anecdotal information, I'd be willing to listen. Dismissing it because you don't like the sources is just lazy - among many other things.

If the OP were a press conference hosted by CNN or MSNBC, would you say something like, CNN? OK

:
edit on 2021 8 04 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I watched the video. Regardless of if I agree or disagreed with the information….the presentations were so unprofessionally recorded (insane background noise all throughout the video) that I actually briefly thought the entire presentation was an Artificial Intelligence created presentation aimed at making the participants look incompetent. I also considered that maybe somebody went online hacked the website and sabotaged the original presentation.

Why would an intelligent and highly respected physician record himself doing a presentation with drills noises going on in the background? Another speaker did his presentation while a nearby car had loud music thumping in the background…seriously? Another speaker had the first 5 minutes of his presentation lost due to tech issues (host speaking over the top of his presentation).

I also seriously considered that “social scoring” might already be in place and that anyone who viewed the video might be flagged to have points deducted.

The section where the presenter talked about the high level of uptake of the mRNA vaccines in the ovaries was very concerning. It was also the first time I had heard that the COVID protein is very close to a placental protein…and that post vaccination the patients in the study group were found to have antibodies against both the COVID protein and the placental protein. That was absolutely terrifying - the implications of the vaccine triggering an autoimmune response against a placental protein - gads. Unfortunately that speaker didn’t cite the study. I am currently searching for it online.

reply to: SeventhChapter

edit on 4-8-2021 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Please post a link to that study, when you find it.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Agreed
The hammering while Dr McCullough was talking was very odd. Was annoying enough that I just skipped through that. Doctor Yeadons presentations were well worth it IMO.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Lifesitenews? Ok.

Here, I'll try this response again, with better manners so that I don't get in trouble again.

Dear Sir or Madam-

It is ill-advised to base an entire comment on a logical fallacy. In this particular instance, you are blindly disregarding the information based on the source and not the merits of the claims, otherwise known as the genetic logical fallacy. This happens a lot--I, too, am not immune to such a reaction from time to time--but I would hate to see ATS' value as a place of good debate and dialogue tarnished because too many of its participants succumb to such valueless claims.

In the future, I implore you to, at the very least, come with an argument as to WHY the claims are false that goes deeper than just pointing at the source and saying, "Ok." That way we can all discuss whether your argument is correct and the OP's is wrong.

Hopefully this comment arrives to you with better manners while still getting the point across. Have a wonderful evening, sir or madam. I wish you the best in all of your endeavors.

Sincerely,

SlapMonkey

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

‘We Made a Big Mistake’ — COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Travels From Injection Site, Can Cause Organ Damage
Research obtained by a group of scientists shows the COVID vaccine spike protein can travel from the injection site and accumulate in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

By
Found this Links to explore
a reply to: havok

And this

INVENTOR OF MRNA TECHNOLOGY: VACCINE CAUSES LIPID NANOPARTICLES TO ACCUMULATE IN ‘HIGH CONCENTRATIONS’ IN OVARIES

edit on 8/4/2021 by CrazyFox because: spc

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I liked the first one. I've said the same before. Don't crap on a source, debate the data. Folks need to know why a source might be garbage. WLYB

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
I watched the video. Regardless of if I agree or disagreed with the information….the presentations were so unprofessionally recorded (insane background noise all throughout the video) that I actually briefly thought the entire presentation was an Artificial Intelligence created presentation aimed at making the participants look incompetent. I also considered that maybe somebody went online hacked the website and sabotaged the original presentation.

Why would an intelligent and highly respected physician record himself doing a presentation with drills noises going on in the background? Another speaker did his presentation while a nearby car had loud music thumping in the background…seriously? Another speaker had the first 5 minutes of his presentation lost due to tech issues (host speaking over the top of his presentation).

I ...
reply to: SeventhChapter

So this one, instead of attacking the source attacks the presentation. Here's a hint, buddy: These people are medicinal professionals, not television presenters. Their concern is getting the message or, not looking "professional."

Honestly, the same thoughts have occurred to me watching some videos of late, but I realized that we have been trained to judge what we hear on the basis of how it looks, not its content. Most people will believe anything they are told if it's presented with a "professional" shine. Lies become truth based on their source and their look, truth is disregarded offhand because it doesn't pass the muster of aggregate affected "professionalism."

It is a dark day, indeed
:
edit on 2021 8 05 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Look into the Motion for Preliminary Injunction that is linked to in this thread. It talks about the placental protein issue and probably has a source cited that you can take a look at.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Lifesitenews? Ok.

Proverbs 18:13

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Didn’t the jackhammering really undermine his credibility? Dr. McCullough is well known and respected cardiologist. It really seemed odd to me that several of the speakers had distracting interruptions.

This is important information they are trying to share publicly (and they are being blocked almost everywhere).

The recording of the livestream that is available is so unprofessional - I would be embarrassed to forward it or to share it with anyone.

a reply to: SeventhChapter

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thank you! I found a lot of Chinese based research studies looking at the amino acids similarities…but couldn’t find the study that was referred to.

a reply to: SlapMonkey

new topics

top topics

join