It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Why would you use the MSM? They're not scientific, the exxagerate everything and have a financial agenda to push. This is nothing new.

(post by bastion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ATTENTION

THIS IS NOT THE MUDPIT.
ENOUGH WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS!!

• Go after the ball not the player.

• ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

• posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:51 AM
    link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:06 PM
    link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
    The spike proteins of the virus attaches at the ACE receptor of our cells, the lungs are a rich source of these receptors. A healthy immune system can usually clear the virus as it has a 99.95 something percent survival rate. The immunocompromised, elderly and people with co-morbidities have a lower survival rate as well as those individuals on ACE inhibitors for high blood pressure.
    With the injection, the spike proteins are created within the body causing damage to any organ such as heart, lung, brain etc
    which is why healthy young people are having heart problems

Do you have any evidence for any of this bs?

Anything at all?

Yes, there are multiple mainstream peer reviewed publications on COVID-19's structure and action that you won't read. a better question would be why authorities are forcing mRNA vaccination on 100% of the population when it would be far cheaper to only vaccinate those with known risk factors like the old, immune compromised, and morbidly obese? That is the officially recommended approach for flu vaccinations. Also, why can't I choose to receive a protein subunit vaccine instead of the mRNA which the CDC acknowledges has been associated with thousands of deaths? Trials on Novavax started before mRNA vaccine trials and had far less severe side effects and higher efficacy. But they don't have as many lobbyists or politicians on the take as the big guys.

If you don't post them, I can't read them?

You promise to read them?

I said I'd read them. So please post them?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:11 PM
    link   

originally posted by: and14263
    Why would you use the MSM? They're not scientific, the exxagerate everything and have a financial agenda to push. This is nothing new.

Whereas Bitchute etc are squeaky clean, scientific, don't exagerrate or have an agenda to push?

Novel argument. By which I mean, seriously?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:59 PM
    link   

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
    youtu.be...
    Check this out truth is being spoken here
    The why: control
    The how; listen to the steps it takes
    The history: used to overthrow governments

Could you tell me the title of this video since it was recently listed as private.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 07:02 PM
    link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
    a reply to: Stormdancer777

German researchers conducted the first autopsy of a vaccinated individual.

They found the spike proteins in almost every organ of his body.

So much for Fauci saying it stays local in the arm where you get the shot.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Did you bother to read your own source?

Gastroscopy and colonoscopy were performed to investigate the cause of diarrhea further. Colonoscopy, in particular, demonstrated an ulcerative lesion of the left colonic flexure, which was histologically diagnosed as ischemic colitis. PCR-analysis on biopsy specimens, following a previously reported method (Kaltschmidt et al., 2021), was negative for SARS-CoV-2. Treatment was supportive with mesalazine and intravenous iron substitution. Subsequently, the patient’s condition deteriorated under the development of renal insufficiency. On day 24, a patient in the same hospital room as our case tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. On day 25, our patient tested SARS-CoV-2 positive by real-time PCR (RT-PCR), with a low cycle threshold (Ct) value indicating high virus load. On further analysis of the swab sample, there was no evidence for mutant SARS-CoV-2 variants B.1.1.7, B.1.351 or B.1.1.28.1. Taken together, it appears the patient became infected from the patient in his hospital room.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:01 AM
    link   

Whereas Bitchute etc are squeaky clean, scientific, don't exagerrate or have an agenda to push?

What on earth are you babbling on about AGAIN?

I didn't mention Bitchute?!! What?!?!

It's better if we don't talk.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:04 AM
    link   

What on earth are you babbling on about AGAIN?

I didn't mention Bitchute?!! What?!?!

It's better if we don't talk.

Sigh. You mentioned the MSN. I gave an example of the alternative.

Toodle pip.

(post by MrBuddy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:14 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Oldcarpy2

you dismiss these videos as 'bitchute etc' yet all information that isn't expliciltly pro-agenda is NOT ALLOWED on any other platforms. this is known as blanket censorship, and is rarely indicative of anything other than deception.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:17 AM
    link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:21 PM
    link   
    www.bitchute.com...

A PATHOLOGIST SUMMARY OF WHAT THESE JABS DO TO THE BRAIN AND OTHER ORGANS

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:06 AM
    link   
    imgur.com...

"We had a collaboration with some Chinese Commun... er, Chinese, um, Scientists... "
    edit on 17-8-2021 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join