It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curb you enthusiasm re. Cuomo's plight ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wonder what bus "they" see comming that's going to need a sacrifice?

Funny how they/commies aren't defending Cuomo like they Did B. Clinton. A couple months ago he (Cuomo) was a true leader and Democratic Star, shining through all the ignorance....

Funny thing? According to the "news"? Cuomo didn't even get to second base with any of the accusers....

Don't get me wrong. Cuomo always was a POS in my book, I ain't defending him. I'd be happy he got "fines" for spitting on a sidewalk....

But I do have to wonder why his team, ain't having his 6 on this? Or why so many of his ilch, bailed? And nothing has been proven in a court of law yet?

For all our sake, I hope he defends/fights this in court. Maybe then, we will have a "legal precedent" on what the word "is", is? Heck! Maybe the definition of "shall not be infringed" may become "decided"?

Lol! I just love watching these Commies eat their own. All "legal" like and stuff.

No. I don't feel sorry for the "victims". One was a State Trooper? But she "feard", "loosing her job"?... So her "job" meant more to her than her own dignity? I have no doubt she could've put Cuomo on the floor and explained, intelligently how "against the law" it was,.. what he did.

But now? She finds "the courage". But not when she was "assaulted"? .... Mmmm, okay.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join