It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curb you enthusiasm re. Cuomo's plight ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I see lots of people salivating over what they think of as what's-his-name Cuomo's (seriously can't remember his first name) demise. Some dufus said in a video that the democrats calling for his resignation were evincing some show of humanity. BOVINE FECES!

Chill your jets, folks. The old mafioso is being thrown under the bus. This is to serve as a distraction, nothing more. They will eat their own to achieve their goals. They will stop at nothing. 'Fredo's big brother is, to quote Rambo, expendable.

There's nothing more to it. I hope he goes down in flames, though I doubt that will happen. He may get slapped (lightly) on the wrist and be allowed to sink back into the shadows with the millions he's grafted over the years, but he won't suffer. And he'll serve as a nice distraction to get people's attention away from the wholesale destruction of the republic that is running rampant.

Nothing to see hear, folks. This time for real, nothing at all to see; just political theater.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

An interesting question is why Cuomo, and not any one of a number of other lunatic despot governors? Pennsylvania and Michigan for starters.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I think it's Andrew but it should be Kevin.

As someone said in another thread......the Dems motto should be "for the cameras".

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Adolf suits him better

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndreDoLouro

An interesting question is why Cuomo, and not any one of a number of other lunatic despot governors? Pennsylvania and Michigan for starters.

Because it is a distraction from his real issue....elderly deaths from covid in nursing homes he is responsible for. Likely his book deal investigation will bring up a ton of dirt on their operations and they can't have that.....so sexual harassment is the route to get him out prior to that investigations findings.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yep that is what I posted on another thread, The ladies man, "papi chulo" is been left to rot alone and is not because he killed the old or went after girls, because we all know that for the scandal of the nursing homes he go a free way.

But here we got him again, see sex scandals sells more than some grandma or grandpa been killed by negligence

That is how low America has become.

Coumo pissed somebody higher up and they did not like it, time to get rid of him, Coumo dreams of been a presidential candidate down the dran.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Tulpa

Adolf suits him better

Because he's a "bit rapey" the news will concentrate on the sensational nature of that until it blows over.

It seems he was not the only one who insisted on placing covid patients in care homes so if he gets pulled for that then the others will (logically, if that's still a thing) have to get pulled up, too.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, i get that...... but the why not Wolf in Pennsylvania who did the exact same thing? Wolf's covid tzar, Levine, removed her mother from a nursing home, put her up in a room in the Hershey Lodge, and THEN stuffed PA nursing homes full of sick covid patients. Then the slaughter began. That speaks volumes to possible criminal intent. But Levine's reward was a position in the Biden Administration, as the first high ranking transgender in whatever job it was she got. Levine was such a sicko, that while she outlawed nearly every safe, healthy, and wholesome activity, she put out an official advisory on how to mitigate covid risks while having an orgy.

The nursing home fiasco happened elsewhere, too. So why is Cuomo the one in jeopardy? Why not Wolf, Levine, and others?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don't expect anything to happen here. I've learned that the only way the democrats take down one of their own is if there's something more they're hiding and taking down a certain person will deflect from the real issue at hand. With Cuomo, this would deflect from the coronavirus nursing home debacle the democrats were involved in, in their attempt at a power grab and fubar'ing a presidential election.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndreDoLouro

I am sure that the he she Levine did not have some attractive men or women complaining of Harassments.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You hit the nail on the head. Democrats are NOT worried about the nursing home death scandal. The Biden administration is rewarding the culprits who orchistrated them.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yeah, i get that...... but the why not Wolf in Pennsylvania who did the exact same thing? Wolf's covid tzar, Levine, removed her mother from a nursing home, put her up in a room in the Hershey Lodge, and THEN stuffed PA nursing homes full of sick covid patients. Then the slaughter began. That speaks volumes to possible criminal intent. But Levine's reward was a position in the Biden Administration, as the first high ranking transgender in whatever job it was she got. Levine was such a sicko, that while she outlawed nearly every safe, healthy, and wholesome activity, she put out an official advisory on how to mitigate covid risks while having an orgy.

The nursing home fiasco happened elsewhere, too. So why is Cuomo the one in jeopardy? Why not Wolf, Levine, and others?

Because they can use this story to sensationalize in the news and let the other slide under the radar. Basically giving up a big name to for completely different reasons in order to shield the rest.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Because it is a distraction from his real issue....elderly deaths from covid in nursing homes he is responsible for. Likely his book deal investigation will bring up a ton of dirt on their operations and they can't have that.....so sexual harassment is the route to get him out prior to that investigations findings.

That's a very interesting and believable theory.

I noticed this↓ article earlier, but I couldn't read any of it because I was distracted by the thought that President Touchy-Feely-Sniffy should stay out of it since the only reason he hasn't had any accusations of sexual harassment is because his victims are too young to even know what sexual harassment is.

Joe Biden Calls on Andrew Cuomo to Step Down in Wake of Sexual Harassment Report: 'He Should Resign'

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndreDoLouro

Cuomo is the only one, presently, who has verifiable and known dirt on him that's too much to cover up so he makes the perfect scape goat for corrupt politicians.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that democrats sign waivers after they're elected that state something along the lines of their corruption will be covered up unless something bigger - that could take them all down - is looming.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

That's a very interesting and believable theory.

I noticed this↓ article earlier, but I couldn't read any of it because I was distracted by the thought that President Touchy-Feely-Sniffy should stay out of it since the only reason he hasn't had any accusations of sexual harassment is because his victims are too young to even know what sexual harassment is.

Joe Biden Calls on Andrew Cuomo to Step Down in Wake of Sexual Harassment Report: 'He Should Resign'

Honestly, I think the entire reason Cuomo made that arrangement of him touching and kissing a bunch of folks was a shot across Bidens bow. I am sure Cuomos team has seen the Mashup of Biden doing the same to tons of kids.

I think that was Cuomo sending Biden a message and trying to relate his case to Biden. If that is the case, it was pretty sneaky.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The open and blatant in-your-face of Democrat leaders defying and breaking the rules they set for everyone else has been noteworthy. Newsome, Pelosi, and many others. It may even be an actual strategy.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Because they can use this story to sensationalize in the news and let the other slide under the radar. Basically giving up a big name to for completely different reasons in order to shield the rest.

Similar situation from Matt Hancock in the UK.
Sleazy affair story for the papers to drool over.

Shady deals swept aside.

Needs privacy to sort things out with family so the media can ignore the real crimes and move on to some poor bloke getting hammered for forgetting a mask down at the shops........you know......the worst kind of criminal.

Nothing to see here....move along.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

The open and blatant in-your-face of Democrat leaders defying and breaking the rules they set for everyone else has been noteworthy. Newsome, Pelosi, and many others. It may even be an actual strategy.

I believe it is. The strategy, in my opinion, makes people complacent. First they see it and get mad, it gets reported for a day and fades away. This happens enough that people get used to it so when they see it, they say "go figure" to themselves as they scroll further down, and don't bother to think about it anymore. Just democrats being democrats, each time is something a little worse than the last. The strategy is the same kind used to trap a pig or boil a frog. With the media on their side, they can do whatever they want. Remember when Roger Stone (then 65 years old) was awaken in a pre-dawn early morning raid by 29 armed FBI agents because he supposedly tampered with evidence in the Mueller investigation? CNN just so happened to be stationed outside of Stone's house to immediately report that Trump's guy had been arrested by agents who had to show up armed. Or how about General Petraeus getting arrested after he leaked top secret info... Both of these are things the democrats are guilty of x1,000 yet none are ever arrested for it. The only reason they'll target Cuomo is because his sexual assaults are enough to make people forget about his nursing home disaster which involved many other top name democrats.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He she is one butt ugly whatever. Could use some teeth whitener, nose job and so what you do with size 14 feet

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
As a former New Yorker who specifically moved out of state because of Cuomo, I'm going to go ahead and enjoy my schadenfreude watching him get submarined by his own party.
There's a laundry list of corrupt BS he pulled throughout the years, this is just a small part of his bull.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join