It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought that ran through my mind your bank account and a vax passport international question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
1. Many of us here may have international bank accounts around the world
2. In the future as we travel, will the bank allow withdrawals if the vax passport is not accepted
3. Japan now has an agreement with 10 countries that will accept the Japanese vax passport
4. So you are traveling to another country, you want to shop , but they won't allow you since you don't have the countries vax passport

OK, what I'm leading up to is this. We all heard about ONE WORLD POWER, well, seems like it is coming to bear fruit without a bullet being fired. The trick first was to make a world a police state, then in order to join the police state only one valid vax passport is needed to travel outside your country.
I know this sounds far fletch at the moment, but everyone is falling into what I've been calling " The Chinese Spider Web Trap ". My thoughts on this is that all leaders had to fall into this trap for this to work. Time will tell. This is maybe why countries are now wanting children to be vax also.

No matter how we look at it, everyone looses their freedom of movement and that includes everyone. Rich, govt. employee, homeless people and whatever is left.

Food and transportation is the key to a Police State. I think all we have to do is ask any Cubans this.

We been told many things what might/will and has actually happens now and in the future.

The last frontier for America is when they no longer can bear arms to defend themselves.

Will the US military turn against the general population or the government? That will be the question I think that we might soon be asking ourselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Okay, that thought of yours is terrifying!

Don't EVER think that thought again, okay???

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I don't know how banks around the world will handle this, but from someone who works in banking my fear is that eventually the government will tell banks that they will lose their FDIC insurance unless they guarantee all of their employees are vaccinated. If they reach that point regarding their staff, then it's only a matter of time before they try to force it on their customers.

It won't be full force, but here's how I see it playing out. No entry into a bank without passport. If customers complain then they'll be directed to the drive-thru and/or ATM for their cash purposes. Similar to how grocery stores now allow you to order online and have it taken to your vehicle.

Need a new debit card?? If you're not vaccinated then you'll have to wait for one to be mailed out to you.

Need to open an account?? If you're not vaccinated then maybe we'll have to send the papers to you and have them mailed back. Not exactly sure how many banks would play that one out, but it rings in the back of my mind.

One thing that may make many get the vaccine is making it very inconvenient to get a hold of your money. People freak when it comes to their livelihoods like that.

I do agree with you regarding all the pieces being put into play for a one world government. They now call it the GREAT RESET, which seems more "friendly" than NWO. What's worse is how many people are not only hoping for it, but helping make it happen.
edit on 4-8-2021 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A couple things must be pointed out. It's one thing for liberals to make a lot of noise, for talking heads to flap, another thing to change the times to where businesses can thrive, with only good little Nazi patronage, or confiscate guns. Look at the huge protests in Europe. Also, the military, and all government, swear an oath of allegiance to the Constitution, not some perv in a chair or political group. The military would be divided, and, in large numbers, would bring bloody war on the faction violating the Constitution. In a civil war scenario, no politician or big liberal would be safe, either, outside some underground bunker: we're talking war, they the enemy, and all targets. That means no more events, like cocktail parties, vacations, yachts, fine dining out, no more attention they crave from the cameras, and such, when there is asymmetric war raging.

This is all to point out one question: how many Ruby Ridges would the nation put up with, from some group of liberal pervs, out of control, how many would really surrender the Bill of Rights, and, last, but not least, how many of these snowflake cowards, that ring the Capitol with barbed wire, because somebody put their feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk January 6, are going to be willing to die for their evil agenda, be willing to hide underground, unlike good patriots that have died and will die for their nation and Constitution? I believe, if you think this through, you give noisy, liberal whackjobs and perverts credit for more courage than the patriot side of this has in his little finger, and they will fold, like a cheap suit, in mortal fear, if shooting begins. This is as if not to mention a large block of the military would be likely willing to surround D.C. offices, shoot it out with the liberals' cops or rouge military, and carry the traitors out, if it meant preventing a civil war that would be horrendous for the nation. There are also impeachment and legal avenues, that would be sure to follow, should the noisy liberals somehow think their pants are bigger than they are.

We're a long ways from that scenario, and people need to stop thinking, because some liberal idiot is running his wannabe control freak mouth, that this makes anybody a king or queen in America. Put it this way: we'll just see if they have any testicles, at all, to come and take it. I think not. Also, if business profits plunge, because only good little Nazis can freely operate in the economy, that's as if blasphemy against their real god, money. Not even liberal idiots want their entire lifestyle and comforts to go down the crapper, see violence, they incite in their useful idiots in somebody else's city and neighborhood, much less civil war, come to their own neighborhoods. You have to realize snowflakes are frightened little creatures, that even need safe spaces for their delicacy, that they have no balls, push come to shove.

You people of faith, you should also note that the apocalypse only begins on God's time, see Revelation 5, how it is the Lord Jesus that opens the book, the seals, that begin tribulation. No man has it in their power to bring on the antichrist system, you that think the mark of the beast is tomorrow, because of vaccine passports, are sorely mistaken, not understanding prophecy. You that put man in control simply have the cart before the horse, it would seem don't really understand your God and how He operates, how He is sovereign.

edit on 4-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If you can't get into a country without the vaccine passport... how are you going to spend your money there?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sorry we got to cancel your account , we do not want unvaccinated people having acces to ATM's and Paper money so that they can spread the Corona and transmit it via the use of paper money or ATM buttons

Probably gonna sound somewhat like that.

edit on 4-8-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
If you can't get into a country without the vaccine passport... how are you going to spend your money there?

TF you asking something like this for? You trying to ruin the thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Countries who discriminate against people don't deserve your money.

edit on 4-8-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's time for total war

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Absolutely. #threadruiners

top topics

join